Renegade69

Rank 0
Renegade69
PostedApr 22, 2013 9:16 pm

Login issues

I have been having issues logging into the aeria portal and ignite today, whenever i put in my username and password and attempt to login it says this: "The confirmation code is not correct.
Sorry. Unrecognized username or password." A captcha box pops up soon after, which then allows me to login once the captcha is filled.

What is going on? is anyone else having this issue? Is my account compromised? Please help, AGE!
Advertisement

iamthebigspike

Rank 0
iamthebigspike
PostedApr 22, 2013 9:29 pm

Re: Login issues

Renegade69 wrote:
I have been having issues logging into the aeria portal and ignite today, whenever i put in my username and password and attempt to login it says this: "The confirmation code is not correct.
Sorry. Unrecognized username or password." A captcha box pops up soon after, which then allows me to login once the captcha is filled.

What is going on? is anyone else having this issue? Is my account compromised? Please help, AGE!  

i have been having the same issue after i got off at 3 today then tried to get back onto the game at 9 and this issue starts and i haven't been able to get on but its not just this game i am having an issue with its all aeria games i even tried creating 2 more accounts to see if it was an issue for just one account but no the other 2 i have the same issue's with those too. it is getting to the point i am never going to play aeria games anymore because they don't know how to keep there user from the log in in screen to the game and that is a big issue because then they lose customers and losing customers is losing potential business.

COlufs

Rank 0
PostedApr 23, 2013 4:38 am
I'm having the same problem even when logging into the forums. But even better once it starts to connect to the games I get an error that says "Username and password must be at least 2 characters long" or something to that effect. Obviously there's no way either my user name or password are only 2 characters long.

Kastaba

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2013 6:56 pm

Cant get in game
I have this issue on random times. But it always comes after i am kicked out of the game for no reason or no warning. When i finally try to log in again after needing to confirm my password with that stupid captcha box i get logged into a black screen that just shuts itself down again. I sent in a petition but have not got a reply in 3 days. Any new incites on how to fix this bug ? or is it because the server is full. in witch case they should have a message that said an aprox wait time.

naivegirl89

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2013 7:02 pm
I'm having the same issue here, every time i try to log into ignite, i must fill a stupid capcha.
I even tried to type my password very slowly and carefully and it still persist.
Very inconvinient.
Fix it now AGE!

PatrickA_42231

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2013 8:44 pm

Login issue

same
I have the same issue. It seems to happen every time there is an update. If I do get past the login screen, then I get a blank screen that never ends. In the past, uninstalling and reinstalling the game has worked, but not this time. Check files never succeeds.

PatrickA_42231

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2013 8:48 pm

oops
Just noticed the banner that says servers are down. That explains why we cannot log in, but incorrect confirmation code does not seem like the correct error message. How about Server Unavailable?

noordin_ngentot

Rank 5
noordin_ngentot
PostedApr 26, 2013 2:51 am
I had the very same issue since earlier today. Seems that it doesn't let me login onto forum until I filled the captcha box even tho there should be nothing wrong with my id and password.

However, I can login into the game just fine in one try, and there no e-mail whatsoever from Aeria when I check my mailbox, in case there is something wrong with my account.

Nazo_Hoshi

Rank 0
Nazo_Hoshi
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:39 am
i have the same issue too Sad
i wonder if it's okay to ignore...although it happened for the first time with me

naivegirl89

Rank 0
PostedApr 27, 2013 9:33 am
lol the issue is getting worse and worse each passing day
now i have to fill the capcha twice everytime i want to login

EPIC!