Olissipo

Rank 0
Olissipo
PostedApr 22, 2013 12:28 pm

Odd XIGNCODE error

appears always after 3-4 minutes
As of now I'm getting the XIGNCODE error about 4 minutes after login or 3 after entering game. It's been very consisting on the timing

No issues at all connecting to server and I wasn't running any background programs I wasn't before.

Deleted xigncode.log and xm.exe, rebooted and double-checked every process and service untill I was only running system and 2 basic programs, AMD's Catalyst Control Center and MSI's Afterburner. By the way, Creative Audio Service in SYSTEM is my USB's Sound Card.

Screenshot of the process list:

Advertisement

Olissipo

Rank 0
Olissipo
PostedApr 22, 2013 1:41 pm
I guess that program would work with the average Joe that doesn't know what to close, but as you can see I got no extra processes left to close.

Also had to disable some services that kept opening back other programs, so that is the process list the whole time I play. (plus AVA.exe, obviously)

Other than that, internet options would be the only thing left. But they are the same since my last working gaming session, so it isn't it.

Probably gonna scan my system for malware and registry problems earlier than I planned, but I expect it won't do anything Sad

Kyunikeon

Rank 5.1
Kyunikeon
PostedApr 22, 2013 2:56 pm
I don't know your language so I don't know what procceses there are...
So I will call The2009RKO since he can speak portuguese.

But you can always try Gamebooster since that closes all the unnecessary processes.
Also It's not your internet connection since that doesn't come close to the anti-cheat.

Olissipo

Rank 0
Olissipo
PostedApr 22, 2013 3:06 pm
Nah, there's no need to call Miz, I got the confirmation it wasn't about the processes at all when I saw this other thread:

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1967531

thx anyway, your advice was adequate I guess, and could've resolved it

cheers

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedApr 22, 2013 3:07 pm
Boas João, sou o Miz no jogo! Smile

Tenta começar o A.V.A. com o teu Anti-Virus e Firewall desligados... tenta também começar o A.V.A. com o rato desconectados e faz o seguinte:

1: Vai aqui e faz download disto: XIGNCODE

2: A Pasta do XignCode está dentro desse ficheiro .rar portanto carrega com o lado direito do rato e escolhe a opção "Extrair arquivos para..." e escolhe a seguinte pasta:

Se usas o Aeria Ignite:

• C:\AeriaGames\AVA\Binaries

Se usas a Steam:

• C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\ava\Binaries

Tenta também usar o CCleaner e fazer update às tuas drives.

Olissipo

Rank 0
Olissipo
PostedApr 22, 2013 3:20 pm
Eu sei quem és pá, estiveste aqui no nosso TS no sábado ou assim, o dos Fuzas xD

E já fiz isso tudo, eliminei quaisquer falsos positivos, limpei o registo com o CCleaner e com algo mais avançado.

Só postei mesmo porque o standard não funcionou comigo e podia ter havido algum problema com esses updates ao server ou uma coisa do género.

hiimecco

Rank 0
hiimecco
PostedApr 23, 2013 12:23 am
I kinda understood that RPK, I downloaded a new XIGNCODE.USA a GM sent me, that fixed my start up issue but not this.

GMfilo

GameMaster: Germany
GMfilo
PostedApr 23, 2013 4:33 am
Hi guys,

In case your eceive a similar issue you can indeed replace your xigncode with the following one.

We are working to investigate the issue and it should be fix soon.

hiimecco

Rank 0
hiimecco
PostedApr 23, 2013 8:44 am
GMfilo wrote:
Hi guys,

In case your eceive a similar issue you can indeed replace your xigncode with the following one.

We are working to investigate the issue and it should be fix soon.  

I've gone through about 15 threads regarding this issue, the XIGNCODE.USA have not fixed any of these.