bohz127

Rank 0
PostedApr 21, 2013 11:40 pm

Quest glitches

Just not getting them?
Let me start by saying that this isn't about the cut-off point for quests, which I assume is around level 26 due to all the topics I've seen about it...

A friend of mine has been playing Scarlet Blade for a day or two. I've been playing a day longer, but I've noticed he just isn't getting some quests I did. And by some, I mean a whole lot; he's had to stop from level 11 on to grind out his level ups, because he just isn't getting any quests. And when he does get them, he doesn't get nearly as many as I did. I know for a fact that he didn't get any of the Hunting Kodiak quests, but he did get the ones to observe a few spots. He didn't have to kill Vesoid Queens, either, among a few that I've noted over the last few days.

We've compared his Quest List to mine, and I've sent him to the NPCs that I've needed to speak to in order to trigger quests, and he just isn't getting anything. Is there something we're not doing? I'm not quite sure what's going on, and the constant grinding just to get the levels we shouldn't need to grind through is a bit tedious...