Slayhew

Rank 0
PostedApr 24, 2013 12:04 pm
I play SW and personally feel that we are not the greatest stunlockers. I don't know how it is for US players, but I play from EU and when I stun a moving object they don't even get immediately immobilized which results in lost cc time which is highly important for the class.

What I mean for example is when I do the charge which should immobilize the object so I could stun or "silence" him with my other skills they still run away after they have the root effect on them. So I have to run to them after they are rooted because the server for some reason puts the rooted target and me in different places after the charge. Many times it comes down to me being stunlocked to death because it gives them so much time to react.

The element of surprise is so important for SW and I'm so frustrated playing the class right now because my initiations gets trashed by what I might call desyncs. Battlegrounds is pure kamikaze stuff for SW too.

I recommend you try to play the class before you make a rant like this and come back with the facts. It's not all rainbows and sunshine for us. Smile
Advertisement

pxsparta

Rank 0
PostedApr 24, 2013 8:18 pm
Slayhew wrote:
I play SW and personally feel that we are not the greatest stunlockers. I don't know how it is for US players, but I play from EU and when I stun a moving object they don't even get immediately immobilized which results in lost cc time which is highly important for the class.

What I mean for example is when I do the charge which should immobilize the object so I could stun or "silence" him with my other skills they still run away after they have the root effect on them. So I have to run to them after they are rooted because the server for some reason puts the rooted target and me in different places after the charge. Many times it comes down to me being stunlocked to death because it gives them so much time to react.

The element of surprise is so important for SW and I'm so frustrated playing the class right now because my initiations gets trashed by what I might call desyncs. Battlegrounds is pure kamikaze stuff for SW too.

I recommend you try to play the class before you make a rant like this and come back with the facts. It's not all rainbows and sunshine for us. Smile  

I also made a post about this in bug forums. The immobilize does this without fail everytime, whether they run or on a bike. My sw usually dies from this bullcrap. The duration is out of effect before we can close the amount of distance it creates after the use.

Slayhew

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2013 2:57 pm
pxsparta wrote:
Slayhew wrote:

I also made a post about this in bug forums. The immobilize does this without fail everytime, whether they run or on a bike. My sw usually dies from this bullcrap. The duration is out of effect before we can close the amount of distance it creates after the use.  

Yeah and it shows the debuff on them immediately and most of the time the stun/root seem to be converted to some weird slows. It's definitely something they need to look at.

alwaqfi

Rank 0
alwaqfi
PostedApr 30, 2013 1:56 am
1st I will introduce my self(Char):
- Server: Venus
- Class: Shadow Walker
- Name: Warix

2nd Thing, I didnt spend any Real money on this game at least not in this server
Not on Enh. or gear or bikes

3rd Thing, about SW and they need to be nerf.
Why is that, Can I ask all who asking to nerf SW, can you post your build?skill build 1st?

4th,
For Example (Sorry for picking Medic as an example),
- Medic lvl 26 has 1.9k hp: How do you expect not to die with the right combo attacks?

I ran into many Sent and Medic, who i couldnt kill with full skill/stun/...etc and no they arent cash shop at least that what appears to me.

The game gave us a wide rang of ways to customize your char from skill points to gear states to enhancement ...etc.
People gave us load of tips on classes builds, try to follow any of them then see if things will change or not!

Regards,

yan_yan031210

Rank 0
yan_yan031210
PostedMay 01, 2013 9:26 pm
this is a joke. theres no such thing as a 30sec Stun. thas is overpower.

you can check my skill guide thread so that you will be given an idea regarding SW skills. or kindly check my signature that is a common combo of my SW

yan_yan031210

Rank 0
yan_yan031210
PostedMay 01, 2013 9:28 pm
i can post a screen shot here that i can own Sentinel with 3700 HP with my rounds of combo skill.

The name of the RG that i've killed many times is Cornflower or Andromeda Royal Guard his guild is Murmaider.

I have video on how to kill Sentinel with 3700 HP. you want me to post it here?

GhartDunham

Rank 0
GhartDunham
PostedMay 04, 2013 8:22 am
yan_yan031210 wrote:
this is a joke. theres no such thing as a 30sec Stun. thas is overpower.

you can check my skill guide thread so that you will be given an idea regarding SW skills. or kindly check my signature that is a common combo of my SW  

What I see here is a player completely defenseless against the famous SW/WP stuns.
One to One, SW/WP always win MED/DEF sometimes PU. That means Medics and Defenders can't free play/scout around. ´
It is urgent, I mean it is extremely urgent, create potions to override certain stuns.
It is quite frustrating to be helpless with an attack comming from nowhere.

The only thing you can do is be standing there staring the toon die.

Well, that's not entirely true you have another option if you want:
You do Logoff, you go to the bathroom and insult aloud the designers of this game.

Wink

TehCait

Rank 1
PostedMay 04, 2013 10:15 am
GhartDunham wrote:
That means Medics and Defenders can't free play/scout around.  
Properly geared medics and defenders are actually the ONLY 2 classes an evenly geared SW cannot kill in a "stunlock." On average, I can expect to output about a total of 3k to 3.5k damage during a combo depending on how many crits I get. Most medics worth their salt have over 4k HP. Defenders easily reach 4k HP as well, except they also get crazy high defensive stats to raise their effective HP even higher.

The 3 DPS classes (punisher, sentinel, AND shadow walker) can kill each other very easily. It all depends on who gets the first stun down.

bandobras_took

Rank 0
bandobras_took
PostedMay 04, 2013 10:41 am
Speaking as a Defender, I'm actually glad there's a class out there that presents a threat to my health. Smile

erb47781

Rank 0
PostedMay 07, 2013 6:08 pm
in my experience, simply being hit by any attack can prevent your character from fighting back-more like "skill interrupt" than "stun", less than a second per hit but if several enemies hit you a half-second apart it becomes a continuous effect...

what irks me is that the Guards and at least one type of Mech have machine-gun like weapons, and EVERY SINGLE BULLET acts as a seperate hit, so if 2 of them shoot at you at once, it's certain death! you can't even RUN AWAY when this happens!