iv5d

Rank 1
iv5d
PostedApr 21, 2013 3:49 pm

Re: Grim Tidings

A Lucid Dream Announcement for All of Litos
Arsalem wrote:

Signatures signatures signatures.. . titles titles titles. Razz  

Dont u think its little to late to Post this the game is shuting it self off and Good luck

Advertisement

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedApr 21, 2013 3:53 pm
Quit posting the picture on the same page multiple times people. -_-

And no, I don't think its too late. Smile I just like to make things official.

Good luck to you as well.

Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream

xxxmurielxxx

Rank 0
PostedApr 21, 2013 4:24 pm
Dear Arlem,

Thanks for making it official. Although I cannot agree with your vision of our guild I can understand that you have gone to war. After all you have to look out for your guildmembers. I wish you the best of luck and I hope that you will enjoy it as much as we do.

On a personal note, I wish you will try to keep your members from whining in camp chat. We will try to do the same for our guild members. People should understand that its a PvP game so this was bound to happen at some point. If you get killed, man up, get your friends and take revenge. Don't cry like a little girl.

Greetings Muriel

P.S. For the people that blame us for taking Shinzo and Ricest in, we can't take you serious when you have MATAPANG in your guild.

P.P.S. For us killing lowbies in mine, first of all its an area for 40+ players. Secondly we are at war so if you got LucidDream as guild your fair game. I'll leave any guild thats not on the kill on sight list alone.

P.P.P.S. Please note that me and most of my guildies do not hate your guild, so dont take it all too personal. Ofcourse there are exceptions but in general we respect your guild and most of its members.

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedApr 21, 2013 4:27 pm
Finally someone with some.understanding.

Smile see you in game Muri

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedApr 21, 2013 4:29 pm
Well Shinzo calling himself a God and saying Arlem is stupid doesn't really convince me of the integrity of your guild.

Sadly the acts and words of your guild mates Muriel, speak for themselves no need for us to assume anything or to lie.

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

Mars.Ultor

Rank 0
Mars.Ultor
PostedApr 21, 2013 4:31 pm
Man, that's coming from Silver, who killed a level 35 from my guild in front of my eyes, then points the fingers. Real slick aren't we...

My own opinion:

Be prepared, you have no idea what's coming.

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedApr 21, 2013 4:33 pm
A crit warrior?

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedApr 21, 2013 4:35 pm
And for the record, I'm a level 36 (as of yesterday) and I tend to try my luck with 45s.

The level of a guild member is unfortunately forfeit now, due ton the terms both of our sides have laid down.

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedApr 21, 2013 4:37 pm
hmm let's see when did i kill a lvl 35 in front of you, since i know for sure i haven't killed anyone under lvl 40 ?

and me killing a lvl 35 in front of you, doesn't that mean you were too weak to protect him ?

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

Mars.Ultor

Rank 0
Mars.Ultor
PostedApr 21, 2013 4:39 pm
blackdragon214 wrote:
hmm let's see when did i kill a lvl 35 in front of you, since i know for sure i haven't killed anyone under lvl 40 ?

and me killing a lvl 35 in front of you, doesn't that mean you were too weak to protect him ?  

Or maybe, he was dead before I got there...or even found out. But it's okay, you already know what happened afterwards.