Grim Tidings

A Lucid Dream Announcement for All of Litos

Signatures signatures signatures.. . titles titles titles. Razz

Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream
Advertisement

Music270

Rank 0
PostedApr 21, 2013 2:00 pm
Ok so basically you guys have been spreading rumors about us attacking low lvls (which is not true) for a while now, and its kinda frustrating for us to run around the mines each time and see a low lvl LD farming without attacking him. So i guess you wouldnt mind if we start attacking your low level guildies to transform does "rumors' into truth? =p

Gaya

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedApr 21, 2013 2:23 pm

Please remember:

it is only a game, but
Is that any different than what's been going on between our guilds already? And for the record, if any if my members pk some random player and I learn of it they lose their position in my guild and family.

Here are my Rules for LD:
[url]
http://www.aeriagames.com/group/44681/announcement/19425[/url]

And what do you mean by this?

...its kinda frustrating for us to run around the mines each time and see a low lvl LD farming without attacking him.  

That's seemingly... Self incriminating. Razz

But just so we are clear, it is only a game. ATM our guilds are at "war" with each other. Hence this post
I'm a RP player, I give things background and attempt to make the gameplay more involving. So you see where I am coming from with this.

I have no personal issues with any of you. Minus a few disagreements with Ruichi, Shin and Rice, I enjoy them and their characters as well.

The moment my Ari was PK'd though, that's when myself and the other guilds took a stand against you all.

I apologize for both of pur guilds new members who may be caught in the cross fire, and urge those not involve to avoid hot areas of conflict. Casualties/ fatalities will be and have been taken on all sides. That is the downside of war, this PvP that everyone loves.

Shin once told me I couldn't protect/save everyone. My answer was if we don't try, who will.

I wish you luck Gaya. Your response to my post proves to me your worth as a player. Thank you.

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedApr 21, 2013 2:36 pm
lol Arlem get in game and party with be, for the game getting suspended lmao

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedApr 21, 2013 2:37 pm
Omw home now, driving ATM. 45 mins ish

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedApr 21, 2013 2:51 pm
wooohooo time for party xD

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedApr 21, 2013 3:12 pm
Uhm... Yep, its a quote

Music270

Rank 0
PostedApr 21, 2013 3:25 pm

Re: Please remember:

it is only a game, but
And what do you mean by this?

...its kinda frustrating for us to run around the mines each time and see a low lvl LD farming without attacking him.  

You should had quoted the whole sentence and not only this part =p I just meant that when someone is accused of a crime that he dint commit can sometimes lead him to do the act (even thought we, or most of us in singularity haven't done it).

I'm like you, just trying to protect my guildies. When the new content was launched i heard that 3 or 4 members of singularity were pking players in the mines, is that a reason to blame the whole guild for it? Instead of attacking the ones that were bullying Ari and the others, LD and a few other guilds decided to attack the weaker ones in our guild....shameful isn't it? Razz

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedApr 21, 2013 3:44 pm
Music270 wrote:
Ok so basically you guys have been spreading rumors about us attacking low lvls (which is not true) for a while now, and its kinda frustrating for us to run around the mines each time and see a low lvl LD farming without attacking him. So i guess you wouldnt mind if we start attacking your low level guildies to transform does "rumors' into truth? =p

Gaya  

Much better.

Lol you must always be wary of what you say. Especially in moments like this.

Now, even reading both of your posts and reviewing both of mine that have been relevant so far...

You justify it as protecting your own and us starting it.

Well, that is WAR, which I have openly declared now. Also, you say we started it. Well, also another part of war is who landed the first blow. Either way what we have now is the result of a wrong. Hence my declaration of open war against another guild.

As for the weak and those not involved. I already apologized for them as well should they be drawn in.

Wink I'm excited. Are you?

iv5d

Rank 1
iv5d
PostedApr 21, 2013 3:49 pm

Re: Grim Tidings

A Lucid Dream Announcement for All of Litos
I_am_Refused wrote:
Arsalem wrote:

Signatures signatures signatures.. . titles titles titles. Razz  

Saw ur Cover pic*Love it....Whats ur name in game.