Author Message

Pan2011

Rank 2
Pan2011
Joined
12 Aug 2010
Posts
632
Location
New York City United States
PostedJun 05, 2013 11:00 pm
Immediate Release:

DWOZ Update of June 6th, 2013

http://www.4gamer.net/games/017/G001778/20130606021/

2 Weapon System
New Hair on Beautification System
Seiyu Voice Actor reveal for Bao Sanniang, Guan Suo, and Zhuge Dan.

Edit:

The Two Weapon System Quick Review


  • You can combine any 2 weapons to come with your perfect combination!

  • You can equip 2 weapons only in the following battle modes:

    • Melee
    • Guild Melee
    • Practice
    • Guild Practice
    • Campaign
    • Training (Only players below Guard rank)


  • The Flasking System will be sync on both weapons. You may have different temper formulas, but when you upgrade on first couple stars, it will be sync.
    For example:
    If you have two weapon: 43330 and 53200
    The common temper on both: 43200
    Then the first 4 attack stars, 3 damage stars, 2 defense stars, the Slot 4 (Bodyguard/Lieutenant) and the Slot 7 (Advance) will be sync. The rest will have to upgrade on individual weapon slots.
    This will help you to flask faster. For example, you may use H. Axe (Slot 1 Attack) as Weapon #1 to help flasking T. Fans (Slot 5 Attack) Attack Power faster as while you flasking Attack for H. Axe, it also applied to T. Fans as well. (The different tempers on each weapon will NOT sync however: If you have 3 Attack on H. Axe, but 5 Attack on T. Fans, then you must flask the last 2 Attack of T. Fans on T. Fans' Slot 5 Attack)

  • Break Change

    • Occurs when players switch their weapons.
    • There are 3 types of Break Changes

      • Ground Normal Break
      • In-the-air Aerial Break
      • Running Dash Break

    • Break Charges can increase from Break 1 to Break 5.
      Rank increases when you manage to successfully perform Break Charges consecutively.
    • Break Charges consume a fixed amount of Musou.
    • Break Charges can be perform at anytime, as long as there is enough Musou to perform it.
      (Just like the old Charge Block)

    • You cannot perform Break Charges in the following states:

      • Musou
      • Knocked down by Enemy Attack
      • Blow Off (Airbone)
      • Riding on Mount


Sincerely, Pan2011 ~ Pan2013 (June 6th, 2013)
Advertisement

SilversoulGS

Rank 2
SilversoulGS
Joined
14 Oct 2010
Posts
564
Location
Houston United States
PostedJun 06, 2013 3:56 pm
Pan2011 wrote:
Immediate Release:

DWOZ Update of June 6th, 2013

http://www.4gamer.net/games/017/G001778/20130606021/

2 Weapon System
New Hair on Beautification System
Seiyu Voice Actor reveal for Bao Sanniang, Guan Suo, and Zhuge Dan.

Edit:

The Two Weapon System Quick Review


  • You can combine any 2 weapons to come with your perfect combination!

  • You can equip 2 weapons only in the following battle modes:

    • Melee
    • Guild Melee
    • Practice
    • Guild Practice
    • Campaign
    • Training (Only players below Guard rank)


  • The Flasking System will be sync on both weapons. You may have different temper formulas, but when you upgrade on first couple stars, it will be sync.
    For example:
    If you have two weapon: 43330 and 53200
    The common temper on both: 43200
    Then the first 4 attack stars, 3 damage stars, 2 defense stars, the Slot 4 (Bodyguard/Lieutenant) and the Slot 7 (Advance) will be sync. The rest will have to upgrade on individual weapon slots.
    This will help you to flask faster. For example, you may use H. Axe (Slot 1 Attack) as Weapon #1 to help flasking T. Fans (Slot 5 Attack) Attack Power faster as while you flasking Attack for H. Axe, it also applied to T. Fans as well. (The different tempers on each weapon will NOT sync however: If you have 3 Attack on H. Axe, but 5 Attack on T. Fans, then you must flask the last 2 Attack of T. Fans on T. Fans' Slot 5 Attack)

  • Break Change

    • Occurs when players switch their weapons.
    • There are 3 types of Break Changes

      • Ground Normal Break
      • In-the-air Aerial Break
      • Running Dash Break

    • Break Charges can increase from Break 1 to Break 5.
      Rank increases when you manage to successfully perform Break Charges consecutively.
    • Break Charges consume a fixed amount of Musou.
    • Break Charges can be perform at anytime, as long as there is enough Musou to perform it.
      (Just like the old Charge Block)

    • You cannot perform Break Charges in the following states:

      • Musou
      • Knocked down by Enemy Attack
      • Blow Off (Airbone)
      • Riding on Mount


Sincerely, Pan2011 ~ Pan2013 (June 6th, 2013)  


So I was right about how the flasking system would be, but I guess the health would scale to compensate for the different life values of the weapons.

Nick: SilverSoul.WU1/Rank: Support General

BFencerMusashi

Rank 1
BFencerMusashi
Joined
22 Oct 2011
Posts
279
Location
Brazil
PostedJun 06, 2013 4:05 pm
Looking at the screenshots they give us, i guess one of the following is happening:
1-Upgrade everything but troops ,maps and UI
2-Everything will be upgraded, they just havent finished it yet but are still providing SS anyway.

I wonder how the final graphics will turn out to be.

JudgementStar

Rank 2
JudgementStar
Joined
17 Feb 2009
Posts
798
Location
Melbourne Australia
PostedJun 14, 2013 3:51 am


Wang Yuanji's Throwing Knives. Also includes Wang Yuanji Gear for females and males and information on generals. There's also a bit on "renewal" of existing weapons; whether this means massive weapon updates on every weapon or updates on weapons periodically after DWOZ launches is yet to be determined (cause I can't read Japanese, obviously :0).

More coverage, including information and visuals from the main site, can be found here.


dxpoo

Rank 4
dxpoo
Joined
24 Aug 2009
Posts
1960
Location
sesame street United Kingdom
PostedJun 14, 2013 5:12 am
JudgementStar wrote:


Wang Yuanji's Throwing Knives. Also includes Wang Yuanji Gear for females and males and information on generals. There's also a bit on "renewal" of existing weapons; whether this means massive weapon updates on every weapon or updates on weapons periodically after DWOZ launches is yet to be determined (cause I can't read Japanese, obviously :0).

More coverage, including information and visuals from the main site, can be found here.

 





Come on koei...i was expecting more out of the graphical improvement, there isnt any annoyingly!




Gear dont look half bad i guess

erickerick9

Rank 0
Joined
18 Oct 2011
Posts
72
Location
Indonesia
PostedJun 14, 2013 6:46 am
JudgementStar wrote:


Wang Yuanji's Throwing Knives. Also includes Wang Yuanji Gear for females and males and information on generals. There's also a bit on "renewal" of existing weapons; whether this means massive weapon updates on every weapon or updates on weapons periodically after DWOZ launches is yet to be determined (cause I can't read Japanese, obviously :0).

More coverage, including information and visuals from the main site, can be found here.

 


I would love to see upgrades on many weapons. I would like to see DW8 Zuo Ci's movesets (which is much cooler) rather than the current C.Deck movesets.

jk19928172

Rank 0
jk19928172
Joined
20 Oct 2010
Posts
3
Location
Taiwan
PostedJun 14, 2013 9:51 am
New Capes Shocked

dxpoo

Rank 4
dxpoo
Joined
24 Aug 2009
Posts
1960
Location
sesame street United Kingdom
PostedJun 14, 2013 9:55 am
jk19928172 wrote:
New Capes Shocked
 
Is that a boat steering wheel?

Illaster

Rank 3
Illaster
Joined
03 Apr 2011
Posts
1147
Location
France
PostedJun 14, 2013 10:00 am
dxpoo wrote:
jk19928172 wrote:
New Capes Shocked
 
Is that a boat steering wheel?  


It is, but even more likely, it's a l3uddhist (why do you censor this word?) symbol known as the Dharmacakra.

BFencerMusashi

Rank 1
BFencerMusashi
Joined
22 Oct 2011
Posts
279
Location
Brazil
PostedJun 14, 2013 11:56 am
JudgementStar wrote:



 

It is a little weird looking to the player smooth and clean and everything else around with the old graphics. Are they going to update it or keep it because "this DWO unique look and style"?

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: