DWOZ Update of June 6th, 2013
2 Weapon System
New Hair on Beautification System
Seiyu Voice Actor reveal for Bao Sanniang, Guan Suo, and Zhuge Dan.
The Two Weapon System Quick Review
- You can combine any 2 weapons to come with your perfect combination!
- You can equip 2 weapons only in the following battle modes:
- Guild Melee
- Guild Practice
- Training (Only players below Guard rank)
- The Flasking System will be sync on both weapons. You may have different temper formulas, but when you upgrade on first couple stars, it will be sync.
If you have two weapon: 43330 and 53200
The common temper on both: 43200
Then the first 4 attack stars, 3 damage stars, 2 defense stars, the Slot 4 (Bodyguard/Lieutenant) and the Slot 7 (Advance) will be sync. The rest will have to upgrade on individual weapon slots.
This will help you to flask faster. For example, you may use H. Axe (Slot 1 Attack) as Weapon #1 to help flasking T. Fans (Slot 5 Attack) Attack Power faster as while you flasking Attack for H. Axe, it also applied to T. Fans as well. (The different tempers on each weapon will NOT sync however: If you have 3 Attack on H. Axe, but 5 Attack on T. Fans, then you must flask the last 2 Attack of T. Fans on T. Fans' Slot 5 Attack)
- Break Change
- Occurs when players switch their weapons.
- There are 3 types of Break Changes
- Ground Normal Break
- In-the-air Aerial Break
- Running Dash Break
- Break Charges can increase from Break 1 to Break 5.
Rank increases when you manage to successfully perform Break Charges consecutively.
- Break Charges consume a fixed amount of Musou.
- Break Charges can be perform at anytime, as long as there is enough Musou to perform it.
(Just like the old Charge Block)
- You cannot perform Break Charges in the following states:
- Knocked down by Enemy Attack
- Blow Off (Airbone)
- Riding on Mount
Sincerely, Pan2011 ~ Pan2013 (June 6th, 2013)