ohFaith

Rank 3
ohFaith
PostedApr 21, 2013 5:18 am
Make sure you did not mute ava, both in game and at the sound control panel.
Advertisement

TheNewSwed

Rank 0
TheNewSwed
PostedApr 22, 2013 4:04 pm
Like I said it can't find any sound device. It's not muted

Posted By Aeria Mobile

jca2013

Rank 0
PostedApr 22, 2013 8:14 pm
I am having the same exact problem. Sound works for everything else, games, youtube, etc... AVA can't find my sound input either.

NotQuiteaNinja

Rank 0
NotQuiteaNinja
PostedMay 03, 2013 4:25 pm

---To Fix NO-Audio issues---

If you go to your file explorer and browse your C:/ drive, navigate to the folders Aeria Games (which is not in your program files, but just in the C drive), to AVA, to avaGame, and finally to the file entitled "Config". Double click on a file entitled "AVAOptionSettings" it is a configuration file, if you scroll down a few lines you will see a line entitled "UseLocalSound" and it will most likely be set to False, change this to True save and exit- you should be able to start the game with sound now.

deathalive1986

Rank 0
PostedMay 05, 2013 11:16 am
this worked once.. now every time i load the game is auto changes the local sound back to false.... i even went as far as making it read only, which does keep it at true but still "no sound device dected" this is clearly a bug on aeria side, not my computer as i have been playing at least 10 other games aeria and other games like everquest, wow, league of legends, and no problem at all with sound.... would be VERY nice for an aeria mod or something to reply to this, or fix the bug.... very hard to play a shooter game when you cant hear footsteps, ect

NotQuiteaNinja

Rank 0
NotQuiteaNinja
PostedMay 07, 2013 11:05 am
Awwe major bummer dude. I thought that would have totally fixed it. That's what happened to me but editing the config file fixed me right up. Don't know what to tell you Sad I wish I could help.

enolegit

Rank 0
enolegit
PostedMay 09, 2013 1:17 am
you could always modify the properties of the config file to be read-only... if thats not enough lower the privileges of AVA.exe...

dkgrave

Rank 0
PostedMay 11, 2013 12:50 pm
I have the same problem anyone know a possible fix ?

DrahCir74

Rank 0
PostedJun 04, 2013 12:27 pm
I have no sound either. Well I do sometimes. If I reboot my computer the sound will work for A.V.A. once or twice then nothing, have to reboot again. Its the only game on my computer that does this. I'm running Windows 8 on a Quad core with 2GB video ram, and 12GB ram. Tried changing the config file doesn't do anything. 'No audio device detected' until reboot.