sparkmikomiko

Rank 0
sparkmikomiko
PostedApr 25, 2013 5:00 am
I've said a lot more in a thread talking about this, but I won't repeat it all here. Just know that my overall thoughts on the matter echos that of Jamborii, royaloyalz and kissybear95.

Better luck and better planning next time.
Advertisement

Ser1ka

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ser1ka
PostedApr 25, 2013 11:37 am
So, has anyone actually collected all four flowers yet? Did you open the box? results? Very Happy

JosefKun

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedApr 25, 2013 2:59 pm
Ser1ka wrote:
So, has anyone actually collected all four flowers yet? Did you open the box? results? Very Happy  

I got 5 pass cards. :l
Meh, wasn't expecting anything good anyways.

Phoenix_Shi

Rank 2
Phoenix_Shi
PostedApr 26, 2013 12:28 am
Has anyone gotten flowers that weren't dropped in Caergate?

Phoenix_Shi

Rank 2
Phoenix_Shi
PostedApr 26, 2013 12:29 am
Or chests in battle grounds.

sydcarp

Rank 0
sydcarp
PostedApr 26, 2013 10:24 am
Phoenix_Shi wrote:
Or chests in battle grounds.  

I've gotten 3 flowers and all were from BGs. Haven't seen them anywhere else.

I asked in general and one guy claimed he got one outside of a bg, but quickly followed it by 'I think'

So.... take that as you will.

Elynosgirl

Rank 2
Elynosgirl
PostedApr 26, 2013 10:58 am
Jamborii wrote:
im sorry to say but.. your event is a complete and utter failure.. instead of bringing more fun to all players.. only select players can participate.  
well the caergate events are impossible for most of the playerbase , it was for players above 23 in the frist place with the 2 events except the flowers which yes they are Rare World drops i saw players getting them in battles, caergate , dungeons and i even got one from mereholt monsters

(✿◠‿◠)( ⌣́,⌣̀)(^◡^ )

sydcarp

Rank 0
sydcarp
PostedApr 26, 2013 11:20 am
Elynosgirl wrote:
Jamborii wrote:
im sorry to say but.. your event is a complete and utter failure.. instead of bringing more fun to all players.. only select players can participate.  
well the caergate events are impossible for most of the playerbase , it was for players above 23 in the frist place with the 2 events except the flowers which yes they are Rare World drops i saw players getting them in battles, caergate , dungeons and i even got one from mereholt monsters  

Ah, good to know. I just wanted someone to confirm that they got them outside of a battleground for sure.

Phoenix_Shi

Rank 2
Phoenix_Shi
PostedApr 26, 2013 12:08 pm
sydcarp wrote:
Elynosgirl wrote:
Jamborii wrote:

Ah, good to know. I just wanted someone to confirm that they got them outside of a battleground for sure.  
I got four in Caergate, but have killed way more in Mereholt without seeing even one drop.

sydcarp

Rank 0
sydcarp
PostedApr 27, 2013 2:52 pm
Phoenix_Shi wrote:
sydcarp wrote:
Elynosgirl wrote:
Jamborii wrote:

I got four in Caergate, but have killed way more in Mereholt without seeing even one drop.  

From a random mob, boss, or player?