TehCait

Rank 1
PostedApr 22, 2013 7:35 pm
jerross44 wrote:
Ievikokonoe wrote:
It also has a safeguard in there. People are never satisfied  

you should reread this. It is the safeguard hypovial. Thats I believe the def hypovial. It is not a stardust safeguard lvl (x)  
Haha, yeah. Literally the only thing worth anything will be the Teddy box. And it'll probably be rare as Hard to get one of those, then the rates are probably gonna be the same as getting a costume from the 50 shades of black cube. The flowers better be pretty common, at least.
Advertisement

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedApr 22, 2013 7:36 pm
jerross44 wrote:
Ievikokonoe wrote:

you should reread this. It is the safeguard hypovial. Thats I believe the def hypovial. It is not a stardust safeguard lvl (x)  
That might be the case but they did not have to put these items it could have just been the event with nothing but when they have items to win people are still unsatisfied

tommy.haupt

Rank 0
PostedApr 22, 2013 7:36 pm
You can have all the trash you want from the flower, epic small chance for the cube. Then again have all the trash you want from the cube. What safeguard are you talking about? Read it.

Tuguen

Rank 0
PostedApr 22, 2013 7:40 pm
I'm not sure why you're so interested in defending the updates. It does not matter that the game is free, they use a successful business model to earn money from players - so if players dislike an update or change they should be able to voice their opinion about it.

It's an event, and it is better than nothing. However from what I see, you'd be much better off using +5% gold / exp buffs than combining them and having a chance at getting a box that has a chance of getting the only item more valuable than those buffs. It doesn't make a lot of sense.

Ievikokonoe wrote:
jerross44 wrote:
Ievikokonoe wrote:

That might be the case but they did not have to put these items it could have just been the event with nothing but when they have items to win people are still unsatisfied  

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedApr 22, 2013 7:42 pm
Tuguen wrote:
I'm not sure why you're so interested in defending the updates. It does not matter that the game is free, they use a successful business model to earn money from players - so if players dislike an update or change they should be able to voice their opinion about it.

It's an event, and it is better than nothing. However from what I see, you'd be much better off using +5% gold / exp buffs than combining them and having a chance at getting a box that has a chance of getting the only item more valuable than those buffs. It doesn't make a lot of sense.

Ievikokonoe wrote:
jerross44 wrote:
Ievikokonoe wrote:

Just like you I'm in entitled to my own opinion also

foxytemptation

Rank 0
foxytemptation
PostedApr 22, 2013 7:44 pm
Ievikokonoe wrote:
jerross44 wrote:
Ievikokonoe wrote:

No they did not have to put this in yes some of use are happy that they gave us refuse to give them tons of money players a chance to get outfits.

but its kinda of like a kid asking his parents for money for a new video game, and they give him a quarter .__. they did give him what he wanted

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedApr 22, 2013 7:46 pm
I'll place up a wager. If it turns out the Teddy Replicube is indeed a gatcha box, and doesn't soley give out one of 6 costumes:

On Andromeda, I'll give you 100G no questions asked, if you can prove to me you got a Teddy from a replicube derived from this event.

Read what I said carefully.

1) Andromeda
2) Has to be a case where other prizes are offered than just a teddy from the replicube
3) Have to win the Teddy.

In my opinion, seasonal events are only helpful to a game, if they actually give people something they want. I've had previous seasonal events which low odds of success, and they did more to demoralize players than entire their gameplay. The last Shaiya Seasonal event not only paid out every time a powerful enhancement; it also paid them out in multiples sometimes, and respawned every 5-30 minutes. Result: Players camped them like no tomorrow, because they knew the offer was limited.

If the odds were low, those players would have just went about their business, and ignored the seasonal event.

foxytemptation

Rank 0
foxytemptation
PostedApr 22, 2013 7:51 pm
Well will be farming Solo mode BC and Team mode Drasil marsh if i dont get a flower before i go to bed im hibernating till level cap raise.

wrhendecimo

Rank 0
wrhendecimo
PostedApr 22, 2013 7:57 pm
nice patch

moistanus

Rank 0
PostedApr 22, 2013 8:03 pm
Yo dawg we heard you like gamble boxes Laughing