Rank 2
Phoenix_Shi
PostedApr 27, 2013 3:49 pm
sydcarp wrote:
Phoenix_Shi wrote:
sydcarp wrote:
Elynosgirl wrote:
Jamborii wrote:
im sorry to say but.. your event is a complete and utter failure.. instead of bringing more fun to all players.. only select players can participate.  
well the caergate events are impossible for most of the playerbase , it was for players above 23 in the frist place with the 2 events except the flowers which yes they are Rare World drops i saw players getting them in battles, caergate , dungeons and i even got one from mereholt monsters  

Ah, good to know. I just wanted someone to confirm that they got them outside of a battleground for sure.  
I got four in Caergate, but have killed way more in Mereholt without seeing even one drop.  

From a random mob, boss, or player?  
Plain old regular Caergate mobs, of any kind and level. I'm at six or seven flowers now all together, all from regular Caergate mobs. Meanwhile I've killed far more in Mereholt during all those kill this, kill that level 26+ quests with not a single one dropping. If my experience is any proper indicator the best thing to do is to farm the heck out of Caergate mobs.
Advertisement

Phoenix_Shi

Rank 2
Phoenix_Shi
PostedApr 27, 2013 3:53 pm
To add, I'm Free Knights and I've gotten them from the stalker like mobs and maybe the lobster ones on one side of the base. The brawlers and maybe the scorchers down below. Then both types of passive scarabs and maybe the lower level hostile scarabs. Really anything there I've killed a good bunch of times I'm sure or pretty sure I've gotten a flower from at least once before or seen someone else get one from.

yoruneko101

Rank 0
yoruneko101
PostedApr 30, 2013 2:44 pm
I got gotten 2 Flower Baskets so far, and still have 6 roses, 8 Poppies, and 7 clovers.. seems to me that Pink Heather is the rare drop of all 4. I've only gotten heather from Caergate, and not anywhere else..

I'm not opening those baskets until I've gotten quite a few.. I know my **** luck Razz Opened up more than 20 Jack and nothing but stardust shards.. so I'm saving up my Jacks and Aces too, til I get a handful then I'll open them all at once on a lucky day!

http://www.amiluckytoday.com/

Nearafear

Rank 0
Nearafear
PostedMay 03, 2013 11:03 pm

On Flowers.

Just to answer some questions.
All of this info including original calculations can be found over here ---->
http://scarletblade.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=16177871#16177871

Alright, so be ready for a loooooong haul if you are actually trying now guys. I have been following my strategy of farming Scarabs in Caergate. I'm up to about 40 total flowers, somewhere around 20 hours of grinding, and literally thousands of Scarabs. This level of farming took me from about 43% of the way through lv. 26 to about 26% of the way to the absolute cap, (100% at 29). It is exhausting, it is stressful, and the baskets are just not putting out. What I can tell you is you should take breaks while farming. (i.e. Bloodstar/Titan/BC whatever tickles your fancy.)

I tried grinding for about 2 hours in non PvP areas with no luck. I also want to note that Pink heather seems to be the least likely to drop. I'm at something like 14 Poppy's 12 Roses 13 Clovers and 11 Heathers. However there is an upside, I promise! Firstly the drops, from Scarabs, and only Scarabs, I have received a rare RG Cyberskin armor for my Whipper, 5 Jack's (♣) and countless rare high level armor for every class. (Which I preceded to give away because I don't need them.) As well as a rare scout trinket.

On one last note, the Teddy that you can get, (and that I will get because I've invested too much time to give up, period.) is an item that only people willing to spend 200$ have prior to this event. broken down the Teddy (Silly though this is) is an item worth somewhere between 100-175$ So the DR now makes sense to me. Feel free to message me in game (Amellia, RG, Andromeda) or on the site if you have any questions. I would love to help everyone who wants one to get it!

Star_Buck

Rank 1
Star_Buck
PostedMay 14, 2013 7:39 am
the flower basket is a joke it has taken me this long to get one and i've been in CG and BG pretty much all the time since the event started....

What loot did i get HP potions wtf is wrong with this it's taken weeks to get one basket and all I got was crappy potions, this random generation event sucks all the loot is junk apart from 1 item.

At least with bloodstar the loot is FFA and you get something, dirge is just pointless because you have to be top DPS party to get the quest and loot. I just use dirge time to top up my pvp points killing RG.

Syaefull

Rank 0
PostedJul 12, 2013 7:14 am

Re: Spring Events!

Prepare for some new mobs to fight.......and flowers ?!?
gmdredd wrote:

Greetings, Commanders!!

We have some exciting new events for you to participate in. Check Them out!

1. Caergate Invasion (lvl. 23)
2. Blood Spawn Portal(lvl. 23)
3. Spring Flower Event (ALL)