paulinemaze

Rank 0
PostedApr 20, 2013 3:48 am

New Server

WHEN U GUYS WILL GIVE US A NEW SERVER WITH GOOD PROMOTIONS?
Advertisement

kieuanhcute

Rank 0
PostedApr 20, 2013 5:01 am

Re: NEW SERVER PROMOTION

paulinemaze wrote:

I think they will open soon guy Smile

heds21

Rank 0
PostedApr 20, 2013 5:31 am

paulinemaze wrote:

23 APRIL I THINK

KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedApr 20, 2013 8:36 am

paulinemaze wrote:

1) Please do not use full caps when typing in a post.
2)Just stay updated to forums. Any events/promotions/new servers will be posted there Very Happy

CougarBabe

Rank 0
PostedApr 20, 2013 5:41 pm

you are crazy
paulinemaze wrote:

The servers arent doing so well as it is and you want more???? They have been merging servers to make them more active. Opening new one would not only be hypicritical to the idea of a merge but would be a slap in the face to those that have been merged. Once CoG main listens to the players and makes some changes that will make people want to stick around and play then thinking about new servers would be wise. Just cause you aren't doing well on the server you play doesnt mean they need to open new one to give you a chance to look bad again. This isnt Evony...least not yet

ladyinblackpant

Rank 0
PostedApr 20, 2013 7:05 pm

you are crazy
CougarBabe wrote:
paulinemaze wrote:

The servers arent doing so well as it is and you want more???? They have been merging servers to make them more active. Opening new one would not only be hypicritical to the idea of a merge but would be a slap in the face to those that have been merged. Once CoG main listens to the players and makes some changes that will make people want to stick around and play then thinking about new servers would be wise. Just cause you aren't doing well on the server you play doesnt mean they need to open new one to give you a chance to look bad again. This isnt Evony...least not yet  

What the f... talking about. We need a new server. Every 4 months aeria opens a new server. They should do that otherwise they gonna lose new players. No new player wants to play in a server in which there are 100+ players. You can keep your selfishness and play in current servers but nobody cares. I know alot of people who waiting for a new server and they will not play in older servers.

DECKERWRECKER83

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2013 11:58 am

you are crazy
ladyinblackpant wrote:
CougarBabe wrote:
paulinemaze wrote:

What the f... talking about. We need a new server. Every 4 months aeria opens a new server. They should do that otherwise they gonna lose new players. No new player wants to play in a server in which there are 100+ players. You can keep your selfishness and play in current servers but nobody cares. I know alot of people who waiting for a new server and they will not play in older servers.  

so u think they should open a new server every time there is 100 people on it lol? thats selfish if u ask me, seems like u dont know wtf u talking about or u want another chance every 4 months to lvl to the top of new server. start lvling now on the newest server they have and stop complaining to them about more servers when they should be fixing the problems on current ones. they should care more about those who have been around for a while n lvl every day, not the noobs who bounce to every new server there is Smile

FairieKing

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2013 12:37 pm
hmm, never really understood why people want new servers? I started at the bottom of s6 when many of the current top players were at the top and somehow I made my way up into the upper tiers of my current server. Why in the world would you want to start over? If you can't get to the top it's likely because you are dividing your time up into many alternate accounts on several servers. You will always be mediocre that way... even on a new server Wink

If you're not good you're just not good.... take up knitting or something, you can find a new wool store everyday and maybe the new wool will make you a better knitter... not!

JayVeeIII

Rank 0
PostedMay 02, 2013 10:39 pm

New Server Promotions

I don't see anything wrong for wanting a new server, It's as plain as day. Most of you don't have a problem playing in your current servers but most of us have.

I'll elaborate.

1. We new players fall victims to high level plunderers.
2. We can't compete in clash of gods co'z will just keep on dying & you (high levels keep complaining about us joining that event).
3. The official website of Call of Gods have already opened 2 new servers. (I'm currently playing on it though i still prefer this site co'z not so laggy).

And you guys mocking every single one of us who wants a new server can just keep your mouth shut for you have nothing to do with us. Just keep on playing on your current server coz we have nothing against you.

glisson

Rank 0
glisson
PostedMay 03, 2013 2:22 am

Re: New Server Promotions

JayVeeIII wrote:
I don't see anything wrong for wanting a new server, It's as plain as day. Most of you don't have a problem playing in your current servers but most of us have.

I'll elaborate.

1. We new players fall victims to high level plunderers.
2. We can't compete in clash of gods co'z will just keep on dying & you (high levels keep complaining about us joining that event).
3. The official website of Call of Gods have already opened 2 new servers. (I'm currently playing on it though i still prefer this site co'z not so laggy).

And you guys mocking every single one of us who wants a new server can just keep your mouth shut for you have nothing to do with us. Just keep on playing on your current server coz we have nothing against you.  

You cant fall victim to high level plunders has there is a limit of 10 levels max for plunders. If someone is 10 levels higher than you, you just need to work harder to level.
People complain about clash but that isnt going to change even on a new server unless you are in the top 1% and spend money to keep yourself at the top. Clash is just broken all around.
The Cog main site opens new servers all the time because they only care about money. I mean they opened a new server 3 weeks after they just opened one. They dont care about giving poeple a chance to build on the servers they just want the little bit of burst income they get on a new server.

As far as new servers go I dont really see the issue poeple will always want new servers and I dont have a problem with it. But honestly unless you plan to spend money to be at the top 1% then there is no point in moving to a new server because exsisting servers have much cheaper economy and theres more poeple to help you.