Shatha33

Rank 0
PostedApr 21, 2013 9:18 am
Thanks Nortael. My problem was that I exchanged the AP into Gold thinking that I could exchange it for a tier at any time since next to tier # it says "Exhange #### Gold to get..." It should read "Exhange 1500 AP to Gold to get..." The way it is now is just confusing. Id be really surprised if I were the first one to buy gold like this thinking they'd be good for buying a tier and it turned out you had to wait to exchange the AP to gold. The mall is pretty useless so all I can use this gold on is one extra salary per day. Nothing else is worth the gold aside from the tiers =/
Advertisement

KenderTDS

Rank 1
PostedApr 21, 2013 9:22 am
Shatha33 wrote:
Thanks Nortael. My problem was that I exchanged the AP into Gold thinking that I could exchange it for a tier at any time since next to tier # it says "Exhange #### Gold to get..." It should read "Exhange 1500 AP to Gold to get..." The way it is now is just confusing. Id be really surprised if I were the first one to buy gold like this thinking they'd be good for buying a tier and it turned out you had to wait to exchange the AP to gold. The mall is pretty useless so all I can use this gold on is one extra salary per day. Nothing else is worth the gold aside from the tiers =/  

Salary, Sire Skills, Academy Training, Hero Quests are the items you get the most bang for your buck when it comes to gold spending.

Your right the mall prices are to high and completely outdated.