Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedApr 19, 2013 10:36 pm   Last edited by Aeria.Mazinger on Apr 19, 2013 11:37 pm. Edited 4 times in total

Titan & Apocalypse [Paid Out] Lambert Brother!!

Brennan Lambert!!
Winners:

Titans: last_z and SlammerHammer

Apocalypse: JDcrook and jeff_turnbull

Please pick one of the items advertised in the raffle section and claim you raffle goodie via the ticket system: http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support

Eligible Servers:
Titan & Apocalypse

*Starts: 4/19/13 9:00PM PDT // Ends: 4/22/13 9:00PM PDT - 72 Hours!

Time in PDT Format
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Exchange Gold in the following amounts for FREE ITEMS:

Tier 1: Exchange at least 500 Gold and get:

(2) Pearls
(1) Holy Water Vial
(1) Spirit Stones
(1) 5% Talisman
(2) Sky Blessing Raw Stone
(1) Alejandro's Stronghold Chest(Defensive)
(10)Dragon Fangs

Tier 2: Exchange at least 1500 Gold and get:

(4) Pearls
(2) Holy Water
(2) Spirit Stone
(5) 15% Talisman
(5) imtermidiate Bottom Talisman
(3) Public Safety Manual (increases Hero success rate by 50%)
(25) Dragon Fangs

...and all previous tiers

Tier 3: Exchange at least 3000 Gold and get:

(5 ) 20% Talisman
(5 ) Intermediate bottom Talisman
(50 ) Dragon Fangs
(25 ) Lazurite
(5 ) Advance Bottom Talisman
(5) Public Safety Manual (increases Hero success rate by 50%)
(1) Owen's token (trade able!)

Tier 4: Exchange at least 3500 Gold and get:

(10) Pearls
(3) Holy Water
(5) Arrest Warrants
(5) Public Safety Manual
(1) Alejandro's Chest (Defensive)

Tier 5: Exchange at least 5000 Gold and get:

(20) Pearls
(5) Equipment Fortification Rate(30%)
(5) Advance bottom Talisman
(25) Lazurite
(75) Dragon Fangs
(25) Aquamarine

Tier 6: Exchange at least 7500 Gold and get:

(20) Pearls
(6) Equipment Fortification Rate(30%)
(5) Equipment Fortification Rate(50%)
(6) Prestige Bottom Talisman
(2) Hephaestus Chest

Tier 7: Exchange at least 12500 Gold and get:

(12) Equipment Fortification Rate(30%)
(8) Equipment Fortification Rate(50%)
(10) Prestige Bottom Talismans
(125) Dragon Fangs
(2) Hephaestus Chest
(1) Ramses Approval (trade able!)

(If you complete the final tier, start over again for unlimited rewards!)

You will receive the following items as a BONUS reward

If you repeat this tier 3 times

(15) Equipment Fortification Rate(50%)
(15) Prestige Bottom Talismans
(10) Holy Water
(10) 100k EXP books
(1) Prince Suit (15 Day) - increases daily salary by 30% and Sire vitality by 200%
(1) Princess Suit Gift Pack (15 Days) - increases daily salary by 30% and Sire vitality by 200%
(1) Brennan Lambert's Approval (non-trade able - TRANSFERABLE - READ INSTRUCTIONS)HERE!!!)
(Prize: Brennan Lambert will be at level zero, as every hero approval always is :P!)

BONUS TIER IS NOT REPEATABLE

Special Bonus Raffle!!!

If you qualify for at least ONE tier, you will be entered into a raffle to win a item of your choice!! You can pick from the following items!

Brennan Lambert Acquaintance (non trade-able)
Ruth Lambert Acquaintance (non trade-able)
Freya Acquaintance (trade-able)
Jingwei Acquaintance (non trade-able)
Ceox's Approval (Raccoon King) (non trade-able)
Raven Approval (non trade-able)
(4) Hephaestus Chest
(4) Poseidon Chest
(300) Dragon Fangs

Which of the Above will you pick? You get to pick ONE, if you are the winner of the raffle!

How many winners will be picked?

Each server will have 1 top spender, who will be picked, and 1 random spender who will be picked!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VIP gets you awesome bonus, exclusive hero gear, and even exclusive Epic Heroes!
CLICK HERE for
more info!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes:

-Payouts are manual and occur 1-7 business days after the END of the promotion! Any updates will be posted here when ended!
Advertisement

KenderTDS

Rank 1
PostedApr 19, 2013 11:19 pm
Copy and paste isn't your friend.

Giving a Brennan Lambert Approval and a NON Tradeable Token as Raffle win is kind of pointless.

These promo's are doing wonders in helping spenders save money on this game.

jeff_turnbull

Rank 0
jeff_turnbull
PostedApr 19, 2013 11:34 pm   Last edited by jeff_turnbull on Apr 22, 2013 10:17 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Re: [Promotion] Lambert Brother!!

Brennan Lambert!!

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedApr 19, 2013 11:38 pm
KenderTDS wrote:

Giving a Brennan Lambert Approval and a NON Tradeable Token as Raffle win is kind of pointless.

Remember, that is a raffle prize. So anyone can win it.

LazyMed

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2013 11:43 pm
u mean anyone who "spends money" can get it =)... which is still pointless
and LOL $375... what the Hard is going on here... AHAHHAHAHAH!

KenderTDS

Rank 1
PostedApr 19, 2013 11:56 pm
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
KenderTDS wrote:

Remember, that is a raffle prize. So anyone can win it.  

So you don't expect your TOP spender to hit 3x this event then? Otherwise one of the options in the raffle is pointless.

PlagueMachine

Rank 0
PlagueMachine
PostedApr 20, 2013 12:08 am

promotion lambert brother

no prism crystals?
no high level polishers?
no robin impact drills?

125 buck and only 6 holy waters? 3 spirit stones?

I think since this server has been up this long, that the last thing anyone who spends $375 for full tiers wants is 3 more heroes to have to level up, then rebirth which costs too much, and then outfit with gear that they cant upgrade without the crystals, polishers, and drills?

we need more balance in the tiers.. get rid of aquaintence no one wants aquaintances cant you see that by looking at the grip of them in the auction house?

plus there are pages of new heroes in the epic hero pages now but no way to get any of those newer ones? why hash out old heroes we already have?

Please look back at all the comments of previous promotions where members are saying THANKS and GREAT EVENT. Instead of copy=pasta the old, same, lame event that doesnt fit with the evolution this game has taken.

debkeates

Rank 0
debkeates
PostedApr 20, 2013 12:58 pm

no prism crystals?
no high level polishers?
no robin impact drills?

125 buck and only 6 holy waters? 3 spirit stones?

I think since this server has been up this long, that the last thing anyone who spends $375 for full tiers wants is 3 more heroes to have to level up, then rebirth which costs too much, and then outfit with gear that they cant upgrade without the crystals, polishers, and drills?

we need more balance in the tiers.. get rid of aquaintence no one wants aquaintances cant you see that by looking at the grip of them in the auction house?

plus there are pages of new heroes in the epic hero pages now but no way to get any of those newer ones? why hash out old heroes we already have?

Please look back at all the comments of previous promotions where members are saying THANKS and GREAT EVENT. Instead of copy=pasta the old, same, lame event that doesnt fit with the evolution this game has taken.

That was so incredibly well said, when is Aeria going to actually listen to what we as players have to say. Don't you people get that Aeria wouldn't exist without us the players, you ask for our suggestions and ideas yet you don't actually listen. Where is Memphis at least he listened.

Shatha33

Rank 0
PostedApr 20, 2013 3:01 pm
Could you guys please change the wording in how youre supposed to obtain these tiers? I was going to make my first gold purchase and wanted to get a tier. When I saw "Tier 2: Exchange 1500 gold for: ..." I assume that means gold and not AP. I went ahead and exchanged the AP for gold not knowing I had to wait on the AP/Gold exchange during promo hours. Please fix this so that this mix up doesnt happen to anyone else.

nortael

Rank 1
nortael
PostedApr 21, 2013 8:47 am
Shatha33 you have to: 1) buy AP at your account page, 2) exchange AP for gold using ingame mall button. So if you exchange 1500 AP into 1500 gold - you will get reward for tier 2 (and tier1 as well). Not sure about time but I believe that promo messages are published when the event is already started - in a case if you don't know the exact time difference between you and server.

Well... almost fell for first two tiers but noticed that intermediate talismans won't work for warlord Sad So still thinking if I should save money until monthly recurring... 15% talismans are the only attractive in tier 2 while Alehandro chest is the only attractive in tier 1... But I don't believe I'll be lucky enough to get a missing piece from that chest Sad

Tier 3... would be useful to publish hero stats - is he off. or def. one? Ah, whatever, I'll be ashamed to have such a scary looking hero Wink