Akeashar

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
Akeashar
PostedApr 19, 2013 11:34 pm
Just wanted to say thank you for releasing the item for direct sale, even tho I am never ever ever ever ever going to buy it. I'm sure someone does go for the look but... not me. Smile Happy with the price, and looking forward to other more popular outfits going for direct sale.

Advertisement

Morimiko

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Morimiko
PostedApr 19, 2013 11:48 pm
$29 still bit high but workable. Now just need outfits worth the money. Like the nurse and military outfits. That price means I will only be getting outfits for 1 character instead of several. Just like the bike, I have 1 and will not buy another unless it gets a lot cheaper. But at least its a step in the right direction. Hopefully they will speed the process up before we lose even more players, the BG do not come close to filling up anymore.

yoruneko101

Rank 0
yoruneko101
PostedApr 19, 2013 11:58 pm
Same, too traditional Korean feel to it, never liked it so not going to bother with it.
I do like where this is going though, hopefully they'll release direct buys on other clothing piece instead of the ones that don't sell well.

Ser1ka

Ser1ka
PostedApr 20, 2013 3:24 am
I would pay $10 for a costume at MOST. Like Dota and LoL, F2P, buying costumes optional plus, usually around $10 or less for a set. I hope that can happen one day. :/

Dindeen

Rank 0
Dindeen
PostedApr 20, 2013 3:54 am
Thanks for putting costumes up for sale, not for lottery.

Hoping to see more of this (for different costumes) in the future ^^

ciekasent

Rank 0
ciekasent
PostedApr 20, 2013 4:13 am
I totally agree with this. Direct sale is definitely a step in the right direction. Smile

Dindeen wrote:
Thanks for putting costumes up for sale, not for lottery.

Hoping to see more of this (for different costumes) in the future ^^  

Server: Andromeda - Faction: Royal Guard - Guild: N/A - Name: Kaerie - Class: Punisher

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedApr 20, 2013 5:51 am
senelguardian wrote:
Very reasonable price. Hope future outfits are the same.  

Great move, i also agree. This sounds like a reasonable price that most people interested would pay. Glad to see the promotion team take this step Smile

PacificaHime

PacificaHime
PostedApr 20, 2013 7:33 am
definitely a right step, now there will be only a price fix on the costumes, since they're just for the looks, or at least the most interessting ones would maybe make it worth for that price (i want that samurai/armor like one xD)

megamagex

Rank 0
megamagex
PostedApr 20, 2013 8:51 am
I like this costume, day 1 of the item mall made me want to get it and now it's within the upper bounds of my price-range which is awesome! The downside is i've already spent a good deal of money so I'm not sure if I have the cash to spare at the moment for it.

If a GM could clarify, will these costumes be around for more than the 2 days for the event, or will they be packed up and gone after the 21st?

Zai_the_wicked

Rank 0
Zai_the_wicked
PostedApr 20, 2013 3:29 pm
Direct Sale. Finally.
Though the outfit is not in my favor.
You'll still get a sale out of me as my wife has a custom-complex.

Let's now work towards a more reasonable, crap economy price range.
$30.00 is still a bit too high.
For those of us who play multiple characters.
This is a nightmare price.
That would be $60.00 for my two characters and then $30.00 for the wifey. That's $90.00.

If your going to sell it for $30.00.
Make it to where it's not class-specific.
That way we can trade among characters (for those who play more then one.)
-or- If your going to keep class-specific. Make it trade-able.
-or- Keep it Non-trade. Keep it Class Specific. Just lower the price.

All the above suggestions are so you all can have a profit, but we can still have what we want.