aeria.puffer

Aeria: Product Manager
aeria.puffer
PostedApr 19, 2013 10:35 pm

Regal Minstrel Pantaloons for Sale

2969 AP in the Web Mall
Regal Minstrel Pantaloons on Direct Sale for 2,969 AP!
[CLICK HERE]
Limit One Per Customer.

Advertisement

ciekasent

Rank 0
ciekasent
PostedApr 19, 2013 10:43 pm
Because I know someones going to ask eventually anyway, let me ask now:

One total per customer, period, or just one of each per customer, limit wise?

Server: Andromeda - Faction: Royal Guard - Guild: N/A - Name: Kaerie - Class: Punisher

aeria.puffer

Aeria: Product Manager
aeria.puffer
PostedApr 19, 2013 10:44 pm
ciekasent wrote:

One per class per account. So, one account could buy one costume for each class if they wanted.

<a> </a>

chronos_notashi

Rank 3
chronos_notashi
PostedApr 19, 2013 10:45 pm
ciekasent wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's like the 69 AP deals. You can only buy it ONCE, but in this case, from what I can guess, you can only buy each class-specific costume once. You can probably buy all 6 if you really wanted to, but you can only get one of each.

That brings up one question I forgot to ask earlier: are these time-limited, or will they be permanent additions to the item mall?

Dynasty Warriors Online (retired): Chronos.JX1; Chariot General | Grand Fantasia: HeroChronos>Berserker (will update server when I play again) | Aura Kingdom: Chronos Notashi; Ravager/Grenadier; Chimera server

ciekasent

Rank 0
ciekasent
PostedApr 19, 2013 10:47 pm
Thanks for the clarification.

I am glad to see that Aeria is willing to at least give direct buy a chance and see where it goes. Hopefully this leads to it becoming a normal part of their shop later. Smile

Server: Andromeda - Faction: Royal Guard - Guild: N/A - Name: Kaerie - Class: Punisher

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedApr 19, 2013 10:51 pm
chronos_notashi wrote:
That brings up one question I forgot to ask earlier: are these time-limited, or will they be permanent additions to the item mall?  

Items in the Item Mall have a tendency to shift around in both price and location (in or out of it). The best logic is to assume that nothing has a set price. This can be amplified for a game's mall so young.

chronos_notashi

Rank 3
chronos_notashi
PostedApr 19, 2013 10:54 pm
skull12580 wrote:
chronos_notashi wrote:

Items in the Item Mall have a tendency to shift around in both price and location (in or out of it). The best logic is to assume that nothing has a set price. This can be amplified for a game's mall so young.  

So...does that mean that they might pull the costumes out at anytime and people will have to resort to the lucky boxes again?

Dynasty Warriors Online (retired): Chronos.JX1; Chariot General | Grand Fantasia: HeroChronos>Berserker (will update server when I play again) | Aura Kingdom: Chronos Notashi; Ravager/Grenadier; Chimera server

senelguardian

Rank 0
senelguardian
PostedApr 19, 2013 10:55 pm
Very reasonable price. Hope future outfits are the same.

mightymonkey23

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2013 10:59 pm
ugh should have known this would be the first they put so ugly and weird lookin but that my opinion tho i think its still 10 dollars too much but hopefully we will see better outfits for direct purchase

chronos_notashi

Rank 3
chronos_notashi
PostedApr 19, 2013 11:04 pm
mightymonkey23 wrote:
ugh should have known this would be the first they put so ugly and weird lookin but that my opinion tho i think its still 10 dollars too much but hopefully we will see better outfits for direct purchase  

Well, they DID have a ladder event for it before the current one, so it's to be expected that it would be the first to be released for direct purchase.