iv5d

Rank 1
iv5d
PostedApr 19, 2013 9:31 pm

Accuracy

Maybe
Well After this New patch all Dex builds are in huge disadvantage so I was thinking if We changed the Dex Thingy...Like before 1.3k meant 130% chance same for accuracy But now 1.3k means 13% dodge chance..Why Only change dodge rate thing...Why not also Change accuracy thing like 1.3k means 13% accuracy.......This game is Totally messed up i Fell like they keep making the game worse

No i do not hate this game in fact This is my first MM-ORG game and i have tried like 5 others But didn't like it so i wane see a Improvements here

Advertisement

seecute

Rank 2
seecute
PostedApr 19, 2013 9:36 pm
Do this game have an item that allow you to reset your stat?

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedApr 19, 2013 9:58 pm
Yes, but only one do far and early on at level 30. Most reset their stats to dex

Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedApr 20, 2013 7:08 am
Apparently, Dodge was bugged BEFORE the Patch, and it is fixed now.
While Crit Rate is equal to 10 crit = 1% Crit Rate, I do not see why Dodge should be 1 Dodge = 1% Evasion. It is 10 Dodge = 1% Evasion now as it is supposed to be.

xbix123

Rank 0
xbix123
PostedApr 20, 2013 7:57 am
Can't believe that i'm going to say this for the 135448th time :s but why is everyone assuming that before the patch 1000 dodge = 100% and after tha patch 1000 dodge = 10%. Both of these assumptions are definitly wrong, because even with 1700 dodge mobs lvl 30 could land some hits on me before the patch (ofc once in a while), so dodge doesn't work like that.

I don't know the formula they are using to calculate it, but what I'm sure of is that you will never reach 100% dodge, because dodge is always calculated based on your dodge and the enemies accuracy, elseway what's the point of having accuracy even.

As for the reason why us, dodge builds, are being hit much more in the new patch, it's simply because the devs decided to add some cap for dodge (can't have a dodge rate higher than 75% for exemple), of course I believe that the cap we have now is definitly low, but that's the only logical explanation i can find for what's going on atm.

For ppl who will say that they rised the accuracy of all the mobs (I say all because even lvl 10 mobs can hit me now :p), I'd say that it is out of the question,firstly because it's a dumb way to fix the problem, and secondly because it will just take them too much time to rework the code of each and every mob in the game.

As for ppl who will say that they just added a multiplier for accuracy in the formula [ exemple : "first formula" (dodge - accuracy)/dodge = % to dodge /// "new formula" (dodge - 2xaccuracy)/dodge = % to dodge ], I'd say it's also impossible because it can't explain how ppl who have around 1300 accuracy can still miss a lot on dodge builds, unless ofc there is a formula for pvp and another one for pve.

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedApr 20, 2013 8:09 am
xbix123 wrote:
Can't believe that i'm going to say this for the 135448th time :s but why is everyone assuming that before the patch 1000 dodge = 100% and after tha patch 1000 dodge = 10%. Both of these assumptions are definitly wrong, because even with 1700 dodge mobs lvl 30 could land some hits on me before the patch (ofc once in a while), so dodge doesn't work like that.

I don't know the formula they are using to calculate it, but what I'm sure of is that you will never reach 100% dodge, because dodge is always calculated based on your dodge and the enemies accuracy, elseway what's the point of having accuracy even.

As for the reason why us, dodge builds, are being hit much more in the new patch, it's simply because the devs decided to add some cap for dodge (can't have a dodge rate higher than 75% for exemple), of course I believe that the cap we have now is definitly low, but that's the only logical explanation i can find for what's going on atm.

For ppl who will say that they rised the accuracy of all the mobs (I say all because even lvl 10 mobs can hit me now :p), I'd say that it is out of the question,firstly because it's a dumb way to fix the problem, and secondly because it will just take them too much time to rework the code of each and every mob in the game.

As for ppl who will say that they just added a multiplier for accuracy in the formula [ exemple : "first formula" (dodge - accuracy)/dodge = % to dodge /// "new formula" (dodge - 2xaccuracy)/dodge = % to dodge ], I'd say it's also impossible because it can't explain how ppl who have around 1300 accuracy can still miss a lot on dodge builds, unless ofc there is a formula for pvp and another one for pve.  
And i said again 23904209320923 times..

(Dodge-Enemy Accuracy)/100=% do evade
(Your accuracy-Enemy Dodge)/100= % to hit

Before the patch, 1700 did mean 170% BUT you have to SUBTRACT the ammount of accuracy from your target. Assuming the target have 800 or more, it will became 90% or less chance to evade.

Still saying that we have NOT YET CAP GEAR. Actually it's 1.700 the REAL CAP it will be 3.000+ Dodge

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

xbix123

Rank 0
xbix123
PostedApr 20, 2013 8:40 am
okey if we go by what u're saying bryan explain to me how come mobs which have around 400 acc were still able to land a few hits on me who have 1700 dodge ? (1700 - 400)/100 = 130% dodge.

Also if we go by your (1000 dodge before = 100% / 1000 dodge now = 10%) meaning with 1700 dodge even if we don't take in consideration mobs acc, why are they still missing on me more than 70% of the time, I mean with 17% dodge u would expect to be hit at least 3 times out of 5 if not more

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedApr 20, 2013 10:40 am
Lol math wizards....

Let me put it this way.

Unless you're a bloody aeria games developer on the dragon knights online team, you DO NOT KNOW ANYWHERE OVER 70% FOR SURE what the formulas/ algorithms are for these stats.

So quit arguing like bloody idiots and adapt. I'm a pure dex player who DOESNT rune. Know what that means? I have 9% dodge buffed according to Bryan's alglrithm, less with enemy accuracy taken in.

Don't be idiots. The level 24 pure strength warrior I was playing with has about half the dodge rate I do... With a .8% dodge without enemy accuracy.

You're all giving me a headache. Do we need stat reserves AGAIN? No. Do you deserve one if you used it. No. I used mine on accident and guess what. I DONT CARE

xbix123

Rank 0
xbix123
PostedApr 20, 2013 11:37 am
Tbh honest i could care less myself, as I'm doing just fine with or without the dodge because I have 2 sets and also because i kept my stat reset and didn't use it like most of u did.

and Arsalem belive me i don't care as much as u do, as I already saw this comming. But I still wanted to post because i'm allergic to BS when i see some and i can't just do like i didn't see it and pass by, that's why I needed to make my point. =)

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedApr 20, 2013 12:05 pm
Understandable. But yes, the math is STILL wrong, you are right. Wink