skull12580

GameSage: Forum
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedApr 20, 2013 4:46 pm
UndeadHost wrote:
So, in layman's terms?  

You can do either as long as you spend the correct amount of AP.

Advertisement

UndeadHost

Rank 2
UndeadHost
PostedApr 20, 2013 4:47 pm
skull12580 wrote:
UndeadHost wrote:
So, in layman's terms?  

You can do either as long as you spend the correct amount of AP.  

OK, so I just have to buy 1 or more AP items, and I can get to my desired level. Is that right?

I just want to make sure I don't waste (too much, at least) money.

skull12580

GameSage: Forum
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedApr 20, 2013 4:58 pm
UndeadHost wrote:

OK, so I just have to buy 1 or more AP items, and I can get to my desired level. Is that right?

Yes, pretty much. Just make sure the amount you purchase correlates to the tier on the ladder.

UndeadHost

Rank 2
UndeadHost
PostedApr 20, 2013 4:59 pm
skull12580 wrote:
UndeadHost wrote:

Yes, pretty much. Just make sure the amount you purchase correlates to the tier on the ladder.  

Thanks for the answers!

hummingkayls

Rank 2
hummingkayls
PostedApr 20, 2013 5:13 pm
Don't waste your money on ladders, wait for tier spenders.

jlang567482

Rank 0
PostedApr 20, 2013 7:24 pm
aeria.puffer wrote:
odnetnin89 wrote:
does using the loot wheel count towards bonus ladder?  

All Scarlet Blade purchases count towards the Bonus Ladder. =)  

that doesnt seem right, ive spent over 1000 on the loot wheel, and none of the bonus ladders register any of my purchases. and now there is a new bonus ladder, what happens to the stuff ive missed on.

zapper4

Rank 0
zapper4
PostedApr 20, 2013 7:29 pm
My problem With bonus ladders is that they don't last long enough, and how rapidly they are coming out without any amount of new content in the store. The bonus ladders also have no anouncement that they're coming out. What I ask for is that you plan out bonus ladders and other events, and release anouncements about 2 months ahead of time so we can plan our money spending. Also make the replicubes seperate for each class, or make universal costume/lingere.

tswericreed

Rank 0
tswericreed
PostedApr 20, 2013 11:15 pm

Just don't buy

I'm going to painly say, I'm not spending AP or buy AP anyways. Don't buy something you can't afford. Here the problem I see, AeriaGames wants more money, they don't care to raise the level cap and they the game is gambling market. They didn't do anything about the gold spammers and now the prices in AH are skyrocketing past and above what in-game player can afford. Simple don't buy AP and spend you're paid money on something which isn't real. The truth is I don't AP or Gold, Why it's not real and waste of money. Buying a game is good for first time. $60 for game for PS3 or computer game, although when you keep spend do you feel satifisied in buying the game or want more? A game is meant to enjoyed, yes, this is F2P for those who can't afford anything and have to pay bills or even try to live in RL. Simply spending on AP for in-game item is a waste of rl money to me period. How much have spent? 100 to 1000 dollars, why not invest in something that will last down the road.

sixpack3

Rank 0
sixpack3
PostedApr 20, 2013 11:20 pm
zapper4 wrote:
My problem With bonus ladders is that they don't last long enough, and how rapidly they are coming out without any amount of new content in the store. The bonus ladders also have no anouncement that they're coming out. What I ask for is that you plan out bonus ladders and other events, and release anouncements about 2 months ahead of time so we can plan our money spending. Also make the replicubes seperate for each class, or make universal costume/lingere.  

Several have made this point and it would be great if the bonus ladders were ongoing. Even if the prizes rotated / changed, it would be great for the long term players to spend on the things they want over time and eventually work their way up the ladder for some big prizes above and beyond their regular purchases. This would end up working much like a loyalty programs and building up long term loyalty to the game would be good for all.

mightymonkey23

Rank 0
PostedApr 21, 2013 3:51 am
i think ladders are a waste of money especially one that is priced like that for anything good. if they did a tiered spender then i would consider it and im sure many others would agree since u would be gettin alot more till then aeria not gettin any money from me