Author Message

yoruneko101

Rank 0
yoruneko101
Joined
31 May 2009
Posts
138
Location
Canada
PostedApr 20, 2013 12:03 am
skull12580 wrote:
It would be silly to run two promotions at the same time or decrease sales in a lucky box by making the end item part of it.  


From your context I'm assuming there are still fairly large income generating from the shades of black luck box? There is no reason to promote an item while it's still profit-positive, isn't it?

What about the white? I miss the deadline on loot forge as I thought it was a permanent feature, then I just read the post now Sad Will it be re-released again as promotion or straight buy?
Advertisement

sixpack3

Rank 0
sixpack3
Joined
30 Oct 2012
Posts
74
Location
United States
PostedApr 20, 2013 12:05 am
While this is hardly a bargain and I'd still prefer to just see outfits like this in the boutique with a reasonable price on them....if you buy at the Max discounts (Paypal recurring), the cost of 50 shades of pink is more like $85 (vs. $150).

Also, assuming you buy stuff along the way of some value (the 15K you would spend would go to something), one likely could buy a lot of stuff of value that could be auctioned off in the game for gold (or you could just buy stuff you can use).

Anyways, this seems like a more certain path then lucky boxes and one can argue that you are down to about $40ish for the suit and that you'd still have $40 - $50 of stuff of value you bought along the way.

Again, not saying this is a bargain or anything, but it's not as extreme as $150 for a single outfit either.

Xaiog

Rank 0
Joined
15 Apr 2013
Posts
3
Location
United States
PostedApr 20, 2013 1:07 am
Did I read that right in the Bonus Ladder ?
15 replicubes for platemale ?
Does it take that many to get the platemale?

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
Joined
24 Nov 2006
Posts
7172
Location
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedApr 20, 2013 1:10 am
Xaiog wrote:
Did I read that right in the Bonus Ladder ?
15 replicubes for platemale ?
Does it take that many to get the platemale?  

There is no guarantee that the 15 Replicubes will secure a Platemail. Or, it may yield multiple Platemail lingerie armors.

JoachimB_50269

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
JoachimB_50269
Joined
08 Jan 2011
Posts
69
Location
Husnes Norway
PostedApr 20, 2013 1:39 am

If Aerie games didn't screw me over for my latest purchase i

Bought 11k AP last week to my additional 30k, but still don't have it.
Aeria is still holding on to 11k AP i've bought, purchased it like a week ago and it was verified by google, but when i send Aeria all the info about the verification they just say that i have to contact google, the problem is that google support has been telling me 4 times to contact Aeria xD Then Aeria just spams me back with the same thing every time.

mcvinster

Rank 0
mcvinster
Joined
20 Jul 2009
Posts
5
Location
United Kingdom
PostedApr 20, 2013 5:39 am

Re: If Aerie games didn't screw me over for my latest purchase i

Bought 11k AP last week to my additional 30k, but still don't have it.
JoachimB_50269 wrote:
Aeria is still holding on to 11k AP i've bought, purchased it like a week ago and it was verified by google, but when i send Aeria all the info about the verification they just say that i have to contact google, the problem is that google support has been telling me 4 times to contact Aeria xD Then Aeria just spams me back with the same thing every time.  


If you have bought something from a company, regardless of the method of payment, your contract is with THEM and not a payment provider such as Google or PayPal. It is up to Aeria games to get in contact with Google if there's something wrong with the payment. If you have been told it's gone through and the money has been taken from your account, then demand Aeria give you the product/service [That's a bit of a gray area with online games because technically all our characters still belong to Aeria] that you have paid for.

Double check the money has gone out first, then get stern with them, but be polite!

"Do you know what the Chain of Command is? Its the chain I go get an' beat you with 'til you understand who's in ruttin' command here!"- Jayne Cobb

ciekasent

Rank 0
ciekasent
Joined
04 Apr 2013
Posts
100
Location
United States
PostedApr 20, 2013 6:22 am

Re: If Aerie games didn't screw me over for my latest purchase i

Bought 11k AP last week to my additional 30k, but still don't have it.
mcvinster wrote:
JoachimB_50269 wrote:
Aeria is still holding on to 11k AP i've bought, purchased it like a week ago and it was verified by google, but when i send Aeria all the info about the verification they just say that i have to contact google, the problem is that google support has been telling me 4 times to contact Aeria xD Then Aeria just spams me back with the same thing every time.  


If you have bought something from a company, regardless of the method of payment, your contract is with THEM and not a payment provider such as Google or PayPal. It is up to Aeria games to get in contact with Google if there's something wrong with the payment. If you have been told it's gone through and the money has been taken from your account, then demand Aeria give you the product/service [That's a bit of a gray area with online games because technically all our characters still belong to Aeria] that you have paid for.

Double check the money has gone out first, then get stern with them, but be polite!  


I'd suggest adding screenshots of whatever proof that the money has been taken out, as well; that tends to help speed things along.

Server: Andromeda - Faction: Royal Guard - Guild: N/A - Name: Kaerie - Class: Punisher

ClareA223

Rank 0
ClareA223
Joined
13 Mar 2013
Posts
10
Location
United States
PostedApr 20, 2013 7:26 am
So the 10k ladder, I can choose one of the following and get them?

KITEl.SS

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
KITEl.SS
Joined
17 Sep 2011
Posts
451
Location
United States
PostedApr 20, 2013 10:08 am
Well since this ladder keep rising in the amount needed for anything decent(not even good), guess my wallet will remain shut and it's a pity too since I wanted to support Scarlet Blade and not Aeria Greed. I notice management uses a lot of excuses and no action what so ever so, I guess this wouldn't last long.

KITEl.SS

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
KITEl.SS
Joined
17 Sep 2011
Posts
451
Location
United States
PostedApr 20, 2013 10:14 am
(Since I cant edit):
I do want to support the game but this just make it hard to support : Gambling(I hope NA pass a act to forbid this in online gaming in the near future since companies use the word "chance" and use this as a excuse to make money which is a weak excuse), overprice items, no incentive to play since nothing was added(content wise), and the amount of unwanted bots.

Good type of event but poor operation, Good job. Smile
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: