MastaJ16

Rank 2
MastaJ16
PostedApr 19, 2013 10:25 pm
skull12580 wrote:

Kinda am Interested but atm cant afford to spend, have to pay 200$ for federal collage loan which is why I didn't buy the Tainted outfit, and have to play my cellphone bill that's another 60$, cable and internet bill 150$ so really as I said before I can afford it no problem there but, I'm not willing not for those prices and the other ladder stops don't interest me besides the Shade of Pink which I can't afford since I have to pay the bills.

Advertisement

liruhong7965

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2013 10:26 pm
aeria.puffer wrote:
liruhong7965 wrote:
Also, is the level cyberskin back permanent?  

No, they're 30-day backpacks.  

Ah, wishful thinking. =(

yoruneko101

Rank 0
yoruneko101
PostedApr 19, 2013 10:37 pm
Why Pink Mad

Guess I'm gonna have to wait 'til next week... crossing my fingers for a black or white.

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedApr 19, 2013 10:42 pm
yoruneko101 wrote:
Why Pink Mad

Guess I'm gonna have to wait 'til next week... crossing my fingers for a black or white.  

We actually just had a promotion dealing with the white and we still have the 50 Shades of Black lucky box. It would be silly to run two promotions at the same time or decrease sales in a lucky box by making the end item part of it.

sewilliams.sw

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
sewilliams.sw
PostedApr 19, 2013 10:56 pm
I think they are doing too many promotions too quickly. You make things overpriced and take all our money and then immediately throw another overpriced item out there. Most of us only get paid once every two weeks, and most of us don't have $500 to blow on your outrageous prices in those two weeks. We have bills and have to pay for real life necessities first.

artificial22

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2013 11:07 pm

Misleading

sorry but on the event page of the bonus ladder, it said on the 2969 ladder that we will get 4x Safeguard Stardust 7 but here in forums it said 2. Which is true? That is so misleading.

aeria.puffer

Aeria: Product Manager
aeria.puffer
PostedApr 19, 2013 11:22 pm

Re: Misleading

artificial22 wrote:
sorry but on the event page of the bonus ladder, it said on the 2969 ladder that we will get 4x Safeguard Stardust 7 but here in forums it said 2. Which is true? That is so misleading.  

It's 4x Stardust 7 -- I'll fix it. Smile

<a> </a>

artificial22

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2013 11:25 pm

Re: Misleading

aeria.puffer wrote:
artificial22 wrote:

It's 4x Stardust 7 -- I'll fix it. Smile  

alright thanks for that clarification Smile I was worried I'll get only 2 haha

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedApr 19, 2013 11:38 pm

Re: 14969ap roughly equates 150usd

ExsecratusRex wrote:
but the prizes don't stack correct. I have played other aeria games where this is reasonable b/c the ladders stack and prizes are worth it. but for sb everything has gotten abit over priced I mean its worth considering but 150 bucks is a fairly expensive piece of in game luxery. I'm not hating on the game. I do enjoy playing it. I just think the market side aspect for this game is a bit audacious.  

I agree here. Other AGE games have lots of ladders and their prizes stack, and the top tier of the ladders are not nearly as high. Considering what you actually get on each tier; having them stack would bring in more sales as more people would be willing to participate. The 50 shades is nice, but I don't see too many people wanting to spend $150 just to get a pink one as a free gift.

icemophete

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedApr 19, 2013 11:42 pm

Re: 14969ap roughly equates 150usd

NecromancerV wrote:
ExsecratusRex wrote:
but the prizes don't stack correct. I have played other aeria games where this is reasonable b/c the ladders stack and prizes are worth it. but for sb everything has gotten abit over priced I mean its worth considering but 150 bucks is a fairly expensive piece of in game luxery. I'm not hating on the game. I do enjoy playing it. I just think the market side aspect for this game is a bit audacious.  

I agree here. Other AGE games have lots of ladders and their prizes stack, and the top tier of the ladders are not nearly as high. Considering what you actually get on each tier; having them stack would bring in more sales as more people would be willing to participate. The 50 shades is nice, but I don't see too many people wanting to spend $150 just to get a pink one as a free gift.  

I also wont be doing this passed the 1st tier cause it doesnt stack. Only reason im doing the first tier is cause of the 69 AP item I needed... Cant go wrong with that... Please make them Stack 150 Bucks is way to expensive for 1 piece of gear.