Author Message

Shadowslord

Rank 0
Joined
31 May 2009
Posts
4
Location
United Kingdom
PostedApr 20, 2013 1:23 pm
Game over .....
Advertisement

sikhlord2

Rank 0
sikhlord2
Joined
13 Jan 2009
Posts
166
Location
Anytown, United States
PostedApr 20, 2013 1:26 pm

Re: 25 Th April

Consciousness keyword
pescador_it wrote:
I would spend a information to GMs today there is a huge range of online games in this short interval I was here and I'm here in DK online you guys were having a huge growth of players people every day coming next think you have to reach both sides history of the old and new players as there is a register of people there try to actually close the server for a maintenance keep us informed and send news by e-mail, help their former players when they reopen to have some benefit and seek to solve as fast as possible for all not lose focus playing here.


Shallkan Warrior LV 37
Moonters Mage LV 31

Leader RedRibbon clan  


halleluvah OMG!......i ran out of air reading the longest sentence I've ever seen. Not meant to offend here but i see your point although already mentioned in earlier comments.

"It's very difficult to soar with eagles when you're playing with turkeys.": - by unknown

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
Joined
11 Jul 2012
Posts
383
Location
Romania
PostedApr 20, 2013 1:43 pm
so where are the GM's, have all of them disappeared out of existence XD ?

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

percy4027

Rank 0
percy4027
Joined
11 Mar 2013
Posts
44
Location
Taipei, Taiwan Taiwan
PostedApr 20, 2013 2:30 pm
blackdragon214 wrote:
so where are the GM's, have all of them disappeared out of existence XD ?  



I feel the same.

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
Joined
27 Nov 2010
Posts
4175
Location
Retired Community Lover, New Zealand
PostedApr 20, 2013 3:20 pm
When that day comes, I will hustle all meh friends that stopped playing Sad

iv5d

Rank 1
iv5d
Joined
19 Aug 2012
Posts
223
Location
Astoria United States
PostedApr 20, 2013 4:46 pm

Re: ABOUT DODGE

LadyBorderlinex wrote:
Bryan.Fury wrote:
iv5d wrote:
Bryan.Fury wrote:
savvakospsycho wrote:
probably in this patch aera will fix dex too.... but the dex in old patch was too OP!
i vote to make dex better but not like previous patch cause its not fair for other players.  
The Dodge is fine, because the actually CAP level is not the real one. With the real one gear you reach more than 3.000 dodge, so it's ok.  




So what u trying to say is that we Should stay weak for now? we can die easylly because of our dodge Build and we are not waiting for another 1 year just to Get higher items*AND even if we get 3k dodge we will still have 30% of dodge...................  
It has been stated MANY times that the dodge was bugged, everyone abused it. Now don't QQ all around. The dodge work how it should be.

Plus i said that since we are NOT yet at the REAL cap limit, the actually stats are just at 25% of their real potential, because there are not the Lv 50 armor yet. You have got 1800 dodge? Well with the cap gear you reach 3.000 or even more if you build up correctly.

Don't QQ because the exploit everyone abused got fixed. Can't have it back.  


This is not the thread for this.  




Please link me one Thread That said The dodge is bugged....So ill be satisfied....And We all Cried For open Pk Now why are u all complaining that its a bad Idea?

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
Joined
03 Dec 2009
Posts
4155
Location
Zimbabwe
PostedApr 20, 2013 4:54 pm

Re: ABOUT DODGE

iv5d wrote:
LadyBorderlinex wrote:
Bryan.Fury wrote:
iv5d wrote:
Bryan.Fury wrote:
savvakospsycho wrote:
probably in this patch aera will fix dex too.... but the dex in old patch was too OP!
i vote to make dex better but not like previous patch cause its not fair for other players.  
The Dodge is fine, because the actually CAP level is not the real one. With the real one gear you reach more than 3.000 dodge, so it's ok.  




So what u trying to say is that we Should stay weak for now? we can die easylly because of our dodge Build and we are not waiting for another 1 year just to Get higher items*AND even if we get 3k dodge we will still have 30% of dodge...................  
It has been stated MANY times that the dodge was bugged, everyone abused it. Now don't QQ all around. The dodge work how it should be.

Plus i said that since we are NOT yet at the REAL cap limit, the actually stats are just at 25% of their real potential, because there are not the Lv 50 armor yet. You have got 1800 dodge? Well with the cap gear you reach 3.000 or even more if you build up correctly.

Don't QQ because the exploit everyone abused got fixed. Can't have it back.  


This is not the thread for this.  




Please link me one Thread That said The dodge is bugged....So ill be satisfied....And We all Cried For open Pk Now why are u all complaining that its a bad Idea?  


This is not the thread for this. In fact, you've made one: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1965233
feel free to continue your debates there. There is also:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1962317
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1964317


This is not a place to discuss it, it is off topic.

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting

Chaos1345

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Chaos1345
Joined
14 Oct 2010
Posts
115
Location
Aurora United States
PostedApr 20, 2013 10:05 pm
I really don't mind the Devs fixing the game. I really like DKO sorta so far. I will play again after they do what they gotta do. I really like the graphics and combat but I've been testing other games as well.

Never lose hope and never quit. Things may get hard but you can overcome challanges.

sikhlord2

Rank 0
sikhlord2
Joined
13 Jan 2009
Posts
166
Location
Anytown, United States
PostedApr 20, 2013 11:57 pm
vlanche wrote:
i hope that there will be no server swipe coz that really is a bummer. as to what i remembered, this was asked in game a few times and mostly the reply was "NO".  


Hate to be the one to recall the events but there seems to be a clear trend we hope doesn't perpetuate.

For the record:
Post-Closed Beta = character delete
Post-Beta Stress Test = character delete
Post-Open Beta = character ??????
General Availability (GA) = no character delete

My terrible hunch tells me it's a wipe before GA. I hope not!

"It's very difficult to soar with eagles when you're playing with turkeys.": - by unknown

hnatek.michal

Rank 0
Joined
07 Mar 2013
Posts
9
Location
Brno Czech Republic
PostedApr 21, 2013 1:29 am
-No drop from mob 10+ lvls lower as your lvl is - only makes sense. Lots of ppl made their riches farming low lvl areas and horde gold + runes. New players can only envy.

-Dodge - its simply not logical, that boosting one stat makes u Almost immortal. People that did it, knew it, but they still did it and now they look surprised and whine a lot.

-Enchanting - it used to be soo easy to make +10 weapon, now you are lucky if you get to +8. New players can only envy.

Games are made to be balanced, and current state of the game is moving towards that goal.
Fix the fps issues, fix pvp and enchanting issues for 43 gear and you are left with just minor stuff to fix.
Wipe - Yes, please ( + players will no longer whine about dodge being bugged, as they wont have no dodge gear Very Happy )

None of you have spent a dime on this game, and you agreed to the terms of service, so stop whining like little kids and rather pray that we get DKO back as soon as possible! I honestly can't find other mmo I'd like as much!

-Perception-
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: