iv5d

Rank 1
iv5d
PostedApr 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Re: ABOUT DODGE

Bryan.Fury wrote:
savvakospsycho wrote:
probably in this patch aera will fix dex too.... but the dex in old patch was too OP!
i vote to make dex better but not like previous patch cause its not fair for other players.  
The Dodge is fine, because the actually CAP level is not the real one. With the real one gear you reach more than 3.000 dodge, so it's ok.  

So what u trying to say is that we Should stay weak for now? we can die easylly because of our dodge Build and we are not waiting for another 1 year just to Get higher items*AND even if we get 3k dodge we will still have 30% of dodge...................

Advertisement

Anarchist69x

Rank 4
Anarchist69x
PostedApr 19, 2013 10:24 pm
Surprised it took this long for them to finally seal the deal to be honest. 3 months with no item mall is about as bad as Aeria gets. Expected better for once but apparently even with high hopes it never fails.

Off to Dragon's Prophet where success is guaranteed!

Scalinger2

Rank 0
Scalinger2
PostedApr 19, 2013 10:26 pm
--I'm only ever concerned about fairness. I would love a wipe if it meant lag wouldn't mess me up(honestly lag isnt a concern for me even though i do stay at 9fps) or it meant that all the bp is taken away from melee characters running rampant in pk zones killing ppl who can only do effective damage with ranged moves.

--On the topic of dodge, it does(did?) seem overboard, ppl soloing the highest bosses w/o getting hit, I only ever see that in 1-player games. The max % you should be able to dodge should be lowered, but not too much obviously, it's just that adding armor points seems less and less useful as you get farther into the game.

--Most people who are doing good now don't want a wipe and most that aren't, do. I tend to play games hardcore the first week or so then play casually, but do know that I still spend ap when I play casually. Considering the most hardcore players are usually the ones high lvl, and the wipe would anger them the most, and said hardcore players usually spend the most ap, a wipe would be a bad idea (maybe even the casual players would be annoyed?) even though the wipe is just a rumor and it would make things fair in some ways, main concern is that the server will close.

--My main concerns were about how extreme dodge 'was'(now it's too ineffective, glitch or not) and the quirks in the pk zones, and most others worry about lag and the fact that there are pk zones in general. The vital question is, did enough of the hardcore players leave from lag and pk zones that the game will not make a profit? I would say all the hardcore players have just been waiting for the game to be set straight before they put their skin completely in the game.

Please don't close the server, you can trust us to be there when the game is finally set straight, you will just have to advertise that you did set it straight(after the suspension) so everyone can come out of their holes.

pescador_it

Rank 0
pescador_it
PostedApr 20, 2013 5:49 am

25 Th April

Consciousness keyword
I would spend a information to GMs today there is a huge range of online games in this short interval I was here and I'm here in DK online you guys were having a huge growth of players people every day coming next think you have to reach both sides history of the old and new players as there is a register of people there try to actually close the server for a maintenance keep us informed and send news by e-mail, help their former players when they reopen to have some benefit and seek to solve as fast as possible for all not lose focus playing here.

Shallkan Warrior LV 37
Moonters Mage LV 31

Leader RedRibbon clan

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedApr 20, 2013 6:01 am

iv5d wrote:
Bryan.Fury wrote:
savvakospsycho wrote:
probably in this patch aera will fix dex too.... but the dex in old patch was too OP!
i vote to make dex better but not like previous patch cause its not fair for other players.  
The Dodge is fine, because the actually CAP level is not the real one. With the real one gear you reach more than 3.000 dodge, so it's ok.  

So what u trying to say is that we Should stay weak for now? we can die easylly because of our dodge Build and we are not waiting for another 1 year just to Get higher items*AND even if we get 3k dodge we will still have 30% of dodge...................  
It has been stated MANY times that the dodge was bugged, everyone abused it. Now don't QQ all around. The dodge work how it should be.

Plus i said that since we are NOT yet at the REAL cap limit, the actually stats are just at 25% of their real potential, because there are not the Lv 50 armor yet. You have got 1800 dodge? Well with the cap gear you reach 3.000 or even more if you build up correctly.

Don't QQ because the exploit everyone abused got fixed. Can't have it back.

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedApr 20, 2013 6:46 am

Bryan.Fury wrote:
iv5d wrote:
Bryan.Fury wrote:
savvakospsycho wrote:

It has been stated MANY times that the dodge was bugged, everyone abused it. Now don't QQ all around. The dodge work how it should be.

Plus i said that since we are NOT yet at the REAL cap limit, the actually stats are just at 25% of their real potential, because there are not the Lv 50 armor yet. You have got 1800 dodge? Well with the cap gear you reach 3.000 or even more if you build up correctly.

Don't QQ because the exploit everyone abused got fixed. Can't have it back.  

This is not the thread for this.

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedApr 20, 2013 6:55 am

LadyBorderlinex wrote:
This is not the thread for this.  
It may not be but it's the right reply. People keep whining about a bug that got fixed and they want the bug back. Seriously, people are much selfish when it comes to take advantage of everything, despite of a fair play..

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedApr 20, 2013 7:04 am
It may have been the right reply, but it could have been sent per PM.
This Topic is an announcement about Server suspension. and out of sudden all I see is Dex/Dodge discussions, smart people saying "Ha! I knew DKO would fail!" and "Rather come and play xxxxx random game I am playing too".

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedApr 20, 2013 7:24 am
filipvarga wrote:
It may have been the right reply, but it could have been sent per PM.
This Topic is an announcement about Server suspension. and out of sudden all I see is Dex/Dodge discussions, smart people saying "Ha! I knew DKO would fail!" and "Rather come and play xxxxx random game I am playing too".  
Aye, not gonna talk about it anymore, i swear..

rexbrampy

Rank 0
rexbrampy
PostedApr 20, 2013 11:55 am
Sigh.....WHO said there's gonna be a wipe?

All the way Gs/Gm been saying NO WIPE. So why this post got ya'll feeling the heebeejeebeeies?

Well just chill enjoy the last few days of the game. Whats gonna happen is gonna happen. The only thing we have control over is OUR decisions.

For me and mine.....

Wipe = Cya AERIA...not just DKO...You must be MAD if u think i gonna play a game by a company that just wipes stuff when they been saying their NOT gonna do it. I believe Arslem said "On a whim"? LOLZ. I have WHIMS too.

Game closure: Same as above. Whats to stop you from closing ANOTHER game me and mine play and grow to love?

No wipe game goes live: Well Lets have fun together then. More good times ahead.

I think thats all she wrote on this topic really*Only dilemma is...what to play while this is down...-__-