adam.dj.pearce

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2013 11:41 am
yeah, i think most people saw this coming, all i can say is i definetly will come back if there is no char wipe but if there is a character wipe i will stay away. Many people would, i think the game itself is amazing and the fps issues definately need working on.

So thanks very much for this, well done DKO team, keep up the good work and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't make me rage quit my deleting chars. Also, a time (ish) till the game is made back online would be very very nice Smile thanks!
Advertisement

Mars.Ultor

Rank 0
Mars.Ultor
PostedApr 19, 2013 12:42 pm
Whether a wipe happens or does not happen, I like to see things through till the end. So be it, DKO I'll be back 100%.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedApr 19, 2013 12:43 pm
Mars.Ultor wrote:
Whether a wipe happens or does not happen, I like to see things through till the end. So be it, DKO I'll be back 100%.  

+1 for Shin

Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream

alphazomgy

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2013 12:48 pm
Cant say I didn't tell you it was gona fail.. btw this is Nooblteer lol

I uninstalled this crap like 4 days ago after I saw dex was useless. jeezus

and haha ricest....I win.

Stickinthemud

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2013 12:50 pm
I could care less if they wipe or not. I just want the game back in a timely manner. I'm for the wipe and totally be back. Its like going back to diablo 2 after being gone a long time. =)

Really what does it matter if they wipe? The game will be fully functional in its return. That is what really matters. =)

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedApr 19, 2013 4:25 pm
and of course we get this kind of announcement then they go all quiet and leave us in the dark

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

Ehzin

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2013 4:56 pm
I personally dont care if its a wipe or no wipe as long as its back up functioning as its suppose to be. However would be a big plus if they reset all skills and stats for all characters.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

coitus14

Rank 0
coitus14
PostedApr 19, 2013 5:09 pm
First, if there will be a wipe, they will lose potential item mall buyers. Personally I buy mall points if the game is worth playing for a long period of time.

Second, some people are not that lucky in game in terms of fortifying their gears and linking all runes on their gears. People don't want to experience those numerous failed attempts again in their desired gears if they are gonna roll us back to scratch.

Third, there are some quest that is very painful to do such as temple quest where you need to collect mutated parts from spiders and bats that took ages to get. Unless they fix the quest item drop rate.

I hope to see a 100% working game soon.

juriezzamora

Rank 0
juriezzamora
PostedApr 19, 2013 7:00 pm
blackdragon214 wrote:
and of course we get this kind of announcement then they go all quiet and leave us in the dark  

haha. ya, seen many mmo's did that..and that is the worst.

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedApr 19, 2013 7:10 pm
Guys right now we are not sure if we will have a server wipe initiated. The developers need time to work stuff out.