aminru

Rank 2
aminru
PostedApr 25, 2013 5:45 pm
Daskarion wrote:
guys I never had problems with low fps
are you sure your pc are ok?  

Did you ever participate in RvR or castle sieges? That's what we meant by low fps.

Advertisement

hohoki23

Rank 0
PostedApr 26, 2013 11:47 am

DK online problem

i am sorry,..in my aeria page..this game is cannot be played bacause the open beta isnt coming yet.......after downloading patch, i am still waiting for the announcement for close beta and must be sign up for beta....please help me......

Giovanna_X

GameSage: DK Online
Giovanna_X
PostedApr 26, 2013 12:08 pm

Re: DK online problem

hohoki23 wrote:
i am sorry,..in my aeria page..this game is cannot be played bacause the open beta isnt coming yet.......after downloading patch, i am still waiting for the announcement for close beta and must be sign up for beta....please help me......  

We had two Closed Beta testing phases. The first was in November. The second was in December.

Open Beta began in January. However, we are currently down for a hiatus while the Developers work on fixes necessary for maximum enjoyment of the players. No official public statement has been made regarding the duration of this hiatus. However, the hiatus only began on the 25th of this month (yesterday).

Daskarion

Rank 0
PostedApr 26, 2013 3:33 pm

Did you ever participate in RvR or castle sieges? That's what we meant by low fps.  

off course!
what people mean for low fps btw? 4-5 fps lor prolungated time like minutes? less? or high peak of fps alternating with low peaks of fps? what graphic cards they used? which game video setting? do they forced the video card to override the game setting? what is the ideal amount of fps they would to have, or they have in mind..
I ask this because I've read threads on the forum where it is clear that people who talk about the problem of fps does not seem to have any familiarity with the fps at all and point as problem something that maybe is usual behavior for their pc.
maybe this is the first game they tried that allow to see the fps rate, well this is just an ipotesis of mine
I remeber to have read a thread where a player was surprised about an high fps rate during loading windows which is a common behaviour of every game so..

Exscuse my english ==

Giovanna_X

GameSage: DK Online
Giovanna_X
PostedApr 26, 2013 5:07 pm
Daskarion wrote:

off course!
what people mean for low fps btw? 4-5 fps lor prolungated time like minutes? less? or high peak of fps alternating with low peaks of fps? what graphic cards they used? which game video setting? do they forced the video card to override the game setting? what is the ideal amount of fps they would to have, or they have in mind..
I ask this because I've read threads on the forum where it is clear that people who talk about the problem of fps does not seem to have any familiarity with the fps at all and point as problem something that maybe is usual behavior for their pc.
maybe this is the first game they tried that allow to see the fps rate, well this is just an ipotesis of mine
I remeber to have read a thread where a player was surprised about an high fps rate during loading windows which is a common behaviour of every game so..  

The FPS issue is not an imaginary one, and it's also something that the player cannot really fix by spending money to improve his or her machine. A faster processor may help, but it can only help so much. Latency and synchronization issues may contribute, but even with the fastest connection, the fastest processor, and the largest RAM, the fps issue would not go away entirely. This is something the Devs have to repair.

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedApr 26, 2013 5:30 pm
Daskarion wrote:

off course!
I'm the one that discovered the cause of the FPS issues. I can say that THERE IS an FPS issue due to a bad optimized Game Engine. It simply uses CPU to load up the 99% of the work, instead of balance it between CPU+GPU (a normal games usually uses the balance with 40%-60% between the two).

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

jonath241

Rank 0
PostedApr 26, 2013 6:24 pm

Closed Beta

I'm willing to play closed beta
Is there any link for closed beta. I wanna play and test it while waiting for the open beta.. Smile

percy4027

Rank 0
percy4027
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:08 pm

Re: Closed Beta

jonath241 wrote:
Is there any link for closed beta. I wanna play and test it while waiting for the open beta.. Smile  

http://dkonline.herorangers.com/intro/landing.html

If you really really want to play DK online...

This will be only shoot.

Good luck.

Tcaine

Rank 0
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:15 pm

percy4027 wrote:
jonath241 wrote:

http://dkonline.herorangers.com/intro/landing.html

If you really really want to play DK online...

This will be only shoot.

Good luck.  

unless you can read Korean

http://dk.halgame.com/

the original DKO.

LalaHeat

Rank 1
LalaHeat
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:23 pm

jonath241 wrote:

...Closed beta was last fall... we had two, Cb and Closed stress test. we just had open beta, sorry to tell you sir you missed it. Atm dko is on hiatus while the devs go in and thoroughly fix various bugs and problems that the regular patches weren't helping. It's unkown at this time when it will be back up, however if you talk to some of the cb players, myself included, some think that when it does come back it will be the full product, ie out of ob, however it's just old campfire talk at this time. feel free though to go to our wiki and browse thru the forum to get a feel for the game