hnatek.michal

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2013 1:31 am
Good luck!
It's a nice simple and peaceful game, which will always find its players.
Don't forget to send me mail, if you ever fix it !!
Advertisement

marvzwizards

Rank 0
marvzwizards
PostedApr 19, 2013 2:07 am

Suspended DK Online Game

Suspension
Hello Guys, I've been playing alot of Beta Games but most of it wipeout all chars. and then all complainant restored their character... But if that is the case we need to complain for it to restore our char... hehehe maybe we could ask the GM for more freebies and alot of free item...

melvilaagpaoa

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2013 2:21 am
i dont care if there's a server wipe as long as they'll give us EXP MOD! Very Happy GOODLUCK! DKO GM TEAM! Smile

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedApr 19, 2013 3:13 am

Re: DK Online Service Announcement

Taz wrote:
In the past three months we have worked continuously with our developers to release fixes for a lot of the issues in our game client. One of our major concerns has been the low frame rate experienced during Ruemon and Castle Siege. While we were able to release some minor improvements that helped with the low frame rate, none of the improvements were as satisfactory as everyone hoped for.

With this, it is my hope that we will continue to receive your support as we will need to suspend the DK Online servers on April 25th at 6:00 PM (PST). I appreciate that this decision will not be popular, but it is a necessary step in order to release DK Online as a finished product.

The FPs issue is not only in CS and RvR, it's everywhere..

Anyway, main concern is, are we gonna lose all? It has been stated many times that we are not gonna get a wipe, but we (the community) will need that security.

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedApr 19, 2013 3:19 am
lol, they should answer this soon, we understand about the need to close the server since there is a lot to do to improve the game and without item mall no income to sustain the cost of keeping the server up

well part of it is because a lot of players complained and complained and rage quit

but like i said in my first post we all want to know if we get a wipe or not, if we do i wanna go all out and risk everything lmao

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedApr 19, 2013 3:27 am
I dont see any connection between Server closure and Data Wipe.
You may consider the Server closure as an extended Server Maintenance or Down Time to apply new patches. I have never experienced Data Wipe because of Maintenance or Content Expansions, eventually (in rare cases), a few minute rollbacks.

After all, we can only make assumptions until Taz provides us more information.

percy4027

Rank 0
percy4027
PostedApr 19, 2013 4:00 am   Last edited by percy4027 on Apr 19, 2013 11:15 pm. Edited 1 time in total
first, sorry for my English.

I only have three question.I think we all deserve for an answer.

1.Will this suspend mean shut down forever?

2."IF" it's not,when will gonna reopen?
(no need to be exact,just tell us will be a week? a month? a year?)

3."IF" reopen ,will be wipe everything?

I have to say,I'm not angry or anything.just need to know.

so we all can plan next move.

if DK shut down forever,maybe i will try scarlet blade. Surprised

Again,sorry for my English.

and thank GMs and GS help us very much.

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedApr 19, 2013 4:14 am
percy4027 wrote:

1.Will this suspend mean shut down forever?

2."IF" it's not,when will gonna reopen?
(no need to be exact,just tell us will be a week? a mouth? a year?)

1. The Server will be closed temporary until major improvements and fixes are done.

2. We don't know yet, it should be opened as soon as major stuff is fixed.

savvakospsycho

Rank 0
savvakospsycho
PostedApr 19, 2013 4:49 am

ABOUT DODGE

probably in this patch aera will fix dex too.... but the dex in old patch was too OP!
i vote to make dex better but not like previous patch cause its not fair for other players.

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedApr 19, 2013 5:11 am

Re: ABOUT DODGE

savvakospsycho wrote:
probably in this patch aera will fix dex too.... but the dex in old patch was too OP!
i vote to make dex better but not like previous patch cause its not fair for other players.  
The Dodge is fine, because the actually CAP level is not the real one. With the real one gear you reach more than 3.000 dodge, so it's ok.

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|