orcbeast12

Rank 0
PostedApr 18, 2013 10:31 pm

DEVELOPER PLEASE FIX THE DEX/DODGE BUG

WE SPEND MILLIONS OF GOLD FOR OUR DEX/DODGE RUNES just to mount it in our GEARs.. AND THIS IS WHAT YOU GONNA DO WITH US??? MY MILLIOOOOOOONNNNNNNSSSS OF INVESTMENTS ARE USELLESSS NOWWWWW.. HOPE YOU DEVELOPERS UNDERSTAND.... IT IS NOT BALANCE ANYMORE.. MAKE IT BALANCE AS BEFORE. SO MANY WILL ENJOY THE GAME
Advertisement

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedApr 19, 2013 2:28 am
Guys STOP to cry!
In the past, it was very easy to get money (nearly for free) - 10 monsters on you and no damage! no HP pots used... WHY such mechanism should stay?

Drop in new location is increased. BUG with DEX/DODGE too!
Stop cry - adapt yourself to new rules! to new changes!

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedApr 19, 2013 3:30 am
Did you maybe consider the Dex/Dodge formula edit to be an actual "Dex/Dodge Fix"?

We have no information whether this is a bug or done on purpose, but either way, the game wont change due to individual complains because their main leech build does not work any more.

orcbeast12

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2013 4:48 am

hmmm

AERIA SAID THAT IS A BUG... AND THEY WILL RETURN THE OLD DEX DODGE SOON....

WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT...

satdgreat

Rank 0
PostedApr 21, 2013 2:48 am

Dex

Dex
Only a fool would actually put stats in DEX after this - so now that makes the BUG fixed? Why have the stat then in the first place? So some noob will accidentally pump all DEX and be forced to then buy a stat reset from the yet to be opened Item Mall? I thought game sages were supposed to be knowledgeable...

p.s Thank god they gonna close the server till the problems are fixed. Cause otherwise I might just delete all my gear!

satdgreat

Rank 0
PostedApr 21, 2013 3:01 am

Dex

Dex
And no Arlem, I'm not mailing my gear to u... Very Happy

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedApr 21, 2013 3:26 am
Doubleposting, edit your previous post next time.

You have stated that it would not be fair for people that go full dex and then have to restat. It is the same for people that started as full con at the beginning of Open Beta, as it was said it was the best build for warriors in Closed Beta, to then realize that full dex is way better due to the obviously wrong coded evasion/accuracy formula.
One should not be able to evade 80% of all hits, and we are not even at 30% of characters full potential. So what would we get? Everyone focusing on evasion builds, no one able to attack each other in PvP, eventually land a hit at a 1:10 ratio.

satdgreat

Rank 0
PostedApr 21, 2013 11:54 am
filipvarga wrote:
Doubleposting, edit your previous post next time.

You have stated that it would not be fair for people that go full dex and then have to restat. It is the same for people that started as full con at the beginning of Open Beta, as it was said it was the best build for warriors in Closed Beta, to then realize that full dex is way better due to the obviously wrong coded evasion/accuracy formula.
One should not be able to evade 80% of all hits, and we are not even at 30% of characters full potential. So what would we get? Everyone focusing on evasion builds, no one able to attack each other in PvP, eventually land a hit at a 1:10 ratio.  

Sorry about that editing mistake (or rather lack of editing) on my part. My argument is simple, that dex has become obsolete with the new patch. Why take away everything an all dex build is about - physical evasion. Now i can barely evade a mob 20 lvls lower than me; maybe once in like 7-8 hits (abt 13% evasion). How is that being fair to an all dex character? I was all con before I resetted my stats, knowing fully well that it will be much harder to acquire the necessary stats necessary to effectively evade mobs. I had to grind for hours to collect all the runes necessary to do this as I'm sure many others have. My gripe now is that all that has been for nought.

If it means I have to contend with and put up with changes that fully alters gameplay, I'd rather close shop; not knowing when the next stat will become obsolete. If you played full dex you'd maybe feel the same. Obviously, as well, the so called PvP you are talking about is not really PvP with no skills included. All dex should be about PvE as most who have gone all dex really were looking for. It's physical evasion - i.e an SM could kill me with just a few dots - not magic evasion, so being invulnerable in PvP should be a non-issue. I focused on evasion to be a tank in PvE - again, evasion against physical mobs/bosses was the intention. I could do almost as good a job with all con before btw. Just so you know - i'm a paladin. Now with an all dex paladin, I can neither PvE nor PvP after 1 month of levelling and upgrading of gear. An all con Paladin meanwhile can still do both. I won't mention Warriors cause I have not tried one fully. I am now going to try one and I will keep my gear - waiting for the archer to come out and hope for a rebalancing of stats to see how an all dex archer does. Either way, I should have 2 sets of gears by then for any eventuality.

I don't intend to troll, but seriously - look at it from a perspective other than yours.