GMOneShot

GameMaster: USA
GMOneShot
PostedApr 18, 2013 7:19 pm   Last edited by GMOneShot on May 02, 2013 4:11 pm. Edited 3 times in total

[Updated] GM POWERS ACTIVATE!

#YOGOS You Only Get One Shot

Watch today for the winners post!

Since I was 5 and I received my shiny new NES system with the dual game cartridge Super Mario/ Duck Hunt, I have been a huge gaming nerd. As I grew older I always craved what was new and exciting. I was gifted the SNES, Sega Gamegear, Gameboy, etc. as the years went on. Then I discovered the joy of PC gaming. It felt so different and intuitive adding to the adrenaline rush of gaming. These were the day of Wolfenstein, Doom, and Duke Nukem 3D. I was hooked! Of course these were only single player games which kept me inside the house and away from most people.

It wasn't until high school, when I heard about MMOs, that I decided to come out of my single player habit. MMOs were a foreign concept to me... I mean, I get to do something I enjoy WITH OTHER PEOPLE and it could be competitive! I haven't stopped playing online since.

My hobbies are your typical activies of the nerdy variety: reading, gaming, comic books, Legos, watching shows (Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, True Blood, Avatar: Legend of Korra, all the newly posted cartoon network oldies on Netflix!), and more gaming, basically anything to keep me away from that fiery ball of gas outside shining it's death rays down on the planet (aka the sun).

With every interaction my first priority is communication. That said, the vast community of all of our Action games is important to me and I will strive to connect with you and keep you informed. You guys are the reason we are here and I will do what I can to keep you engaged and and excited about Aeria Games! Which brings me to:

The Event!

Make me a siggy! Make it awesome. Make it EPIC. So much so, my eyes melt! As for the content, I have one request, be creative! The background info I have given you aren't rules, more like guidelines, so go all out!

The Prizes!

Have you eye on that shiny new gun? Want a piece of armor that has been catching your eye? Well here's something to help!
First Place = Free 500 AP
2 Runner Ups = 500 bonus AP coupon when purchasing

The Deadline!

Start: April 18th, 2013 at 9:00 PM PST

Ends: Everyone will have until April 25th, 2013 at 9:00 PM PST to submit their signatures, anything submitted after this date will not be accepted.

The dates are going by -8 GMT Pacific Standard.

The Rules!

• The signatures must be PG-13
  • No curse words of any sort
  • Signature size has to be 200 pixels in height, and 700 pixels in length or smaller. Signatures larger than this will not be accepted.
  • File size 120kb or smaller.
Advertisement

fairys_cloud

Rank 1
fairys_cloud
PostedApr 18, 2013 7:21 pm
Hello and welcome! Very Happy Love ur bio -- we have so much in common ahaha xD GL with this event! Hope u get some great submissions Smile

caghen0120

Rank 4
caghen0120
PostedApr 18, 2013 7:22 pm
Good luck to everyone in this event, and it's always great to welcome a new face to Aeria Smile

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedApr 18, 2013 7:22 pm

DaYanzo

Rank 3
DaYanzo
PostedApr 18, 2013 7:30 pm

How's this? Might as well just end this competition now.

XsnipergirlX

GameSage: Soldier Front
XsnipergirlX
PostedApr 18, 2013 7:32 pm
Topic. wrote:

Topic already has a sig made that hax !!!!

bsteff23

Rank 2
bsteff23
PostedApr 18, 2013 7:33 pm
i like your amount of posts! ! ! 4.

trymeee

Rank 0
PostedApr 18, 2013 8:01 pm

GMOneShot

I want that secondary plsss.. Smile

chrisjodway

Rank 3
chrisjodway
PostedApr 18, 2013 8:02 pm
The Jod will give you something intricate. I'm in.

jsn122

Rank 3
jsn122
PostedApr 18, 2013 8:26 pm
Nice! True blood Cool