darkryoden

Rank 0
PostedApr 18, 2013 9:22 am

Good Old Stuffs (Suggestion)

I just wanna suggest that you guys provide an Event that is non-AP stuff just to be equal. Well it's kinda hard to remember those good event that you guys provided us on other servers like those gathering stuffs example on Leviathan the gravel stuffs but I suggest to make it an exchange for Hero Gears, Hero Skills, Coins and Miscellaneous Stuffs. To add up a remake on that past event since I myself gather and exchange gravel items but I always get coins well that helps me a lot as the server is just new.
Advertisement

Neritti

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Neritti
PostedApr 18, 2013 6:56 pm
Once people on your server can do Warlord's castle believe me your auction will be FLOODED with adv cav, mage and archer cuz of how much it drops. People will be selling them for like 2 gems they drop so frequently.

vampofval21

GameSage: Aeria Browser
vampofval21
PostedApr 19, 2013 10:44 pm

Re: Good Old Stuffs (Suggestion)

darkryoden wrote:
I just wanna suggest that you guys provide an Event that is non-AP stuff just to be equal. Well it's kinda hard to remember those good event that you guys provided us on other servers like those gathering stuffs example on Leviathan the gravel stuffs but I suggest to make it an exchange for Hero Gears, Hero Skills, Coins and Miscellaneous Stuffs. To add up a remake on that past event since I myself gather and exchange gravel items but I always get coins well that helps me a lot as the server is just new.  

Noted. *adds to list*

jeff_turnbull

Rank 0
jeff_turnbull
PostedApr 20, 2013 6:56 am
list is

this long so far