Short_Amigo

Rank 4
Short_Amigo
PostedMay 10, 2013 11:07 am
Just an FYI, the event ends today (Submissions due: 8pm PST May 10, 2013 so there is still time).

As for the judging, I will make my announcement of the winner either Sunday night or Monday. I do request your patience. Thanks kindly.

Advertisement

Foxphoenix

Rank 0
PostedMay 10, 2013 2:44 pm
Posting this here now in case I can't be on at deadline. Little project I did on Second Life yesterday. Design and build are mine with some bits of help from my brother. For now decided to name it Luna Rider. Hope it makes a good entry.

There's bigger pictures of the same above but I haven't posted them. If anyone is interested on them just toss me a PM or something.

Also, not sure if I'll code it as a vehicle in SL. It should be easy enough. But I'm lazy.

justice_asbury

Rank 0
justice_asbury
North Wilkesboro, North Carolina United States
PostedMay 13, 2013 11:17 am

Monday

Who won?
Well, it's Monday and I'm really interested in finding out who won. There were a lot of interesting, and amazing entries so I have no idea who could win. Good luck everyone! I'm looking forward to finding out how we all did.

Short_Amigo

Rank 4
Short_Amigo
PostedMay 13, 2013 11:36 am

Re: Monday

Who won?
justice_asbury wrote:
Well, it's Monday and I'm really interested in finding out who won. There were a lot of interesting, and amazing entries so I have no idea who could win. Good luck everyone! I'm looking forward to finding out how we all did.  

It is Monday indeed. It'll be announced in about 5 hours from now (as I'm at work and need to go over a last look before deciding my victor.)

Don't worry I haven't forgotten about the contest Wink also side note: If you ladies and gents want me to do a specific event or have an idea in mind, let me know via forum PM. I'll see what I can do and do up another event.

Thanks.

Short_Amigo

Rank 4
Short_Amigo
PostedMay 13, 2013 10:42 pm
Alright so here is the victor for all of the selections. It took me a long while to choose because they were some pretty good submissions for this event. So good, I've considered doing two honorable mentions and getting a $10 AP card for them!

Winner:
xen222

Honorable mentions:
yoruneko101
WADofMEAT

Congratulations to the winners, thanks for all those who participated. Few things before I head to bed:

1) xen222, will send you the card info in the morning via forum PM. Any issues with the card, let me know.
2) Honorable mentions, I'm going to get you a $10 AP card for each of you. Planning to buy them tomorrow as an FYI. Will be around 3pm PDT when I should be home and have the cards. Feel free to pester me in if you have any concerns or issues.
3) Any feedback would be appreciated. Even criticisms, as I plan to do more events in the near future. Also any idea of what kind of events you want me to do, feel free to send a forum private message.

Thanks all!

xen222

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
xen222
PostedMay 13, 2013 11:43 pm
Wow, I honestly didn't expect to win. I know there were a lot of great ideas out there, some I wish I had thought of.. some I would of never thought of. Thank you for this opportunity, and I'll look forward to more events in the future.. (who knows, maybe I'll host my own some day).

To everyone who participated, great work! I enjoyed participating in this with you all, and look forward to more in the future Smile (psst... Gm's... make my bike a reality Smile )

-Xen-

Hellfirequeen69

Rank 0
Hellfirequeen69
PostedMay 14, 2013 1:01 am
Gradz to all the winners Razz
and godd job to all who entered, this was afun event Very Happy

lorddarthmel

Rank 4
lorddarthmel
PostedMay 14, 2013 6:08 am
I liked more the snail on trails XD GZ anyway...

Free. Don't make me add the bar again... ->I WIN. Episode 10 Finally!! <-

justice_asbury

Rank 0
justice_asbury
PostedMay 14, 2013 7:22 am

Why was the prize given to a "copy & paste" entry?

Honda Air
Why was the prize given to a cut-and paste job off of a Honda concept car? http://psipunk.com/honda-air/
All of the artists who did their own work should have gotten credit first I think.

justice_asbury

Rank 0
justice_asbury
PostedMay 14, 2013 7:37 am

I have one just like it in white!

Honda

Don't get me wrong this is a sweet ride though I like it better in white.