Short_Amigo

Rank 4
Short_Amigo
PostedApr 17, 2013 8:48 pm

Create-A-Ride Event

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing. Due date: 8pm PST May 10, 2013.

Ever fantasized your Arkana riding something other then the bland looking standard bike? In before the response "Yes, me", I'm referring to creating your own design for a bike/mount!

Now I know what you are thinking. "I can create my own bike/mount??" No. This is just an event to express your creativity and possibly win you some AP! Yes, you could win yourself an AP card provided by myself if you design an awesome in game bike/mount!

Can be anything you want except keep it within the forum rules:

Superman0X wrote:
1. The general rule is that all content in the public areas (forums, blogs, profiles, avatars, sigs, etc) should be suitable for age 13 (the minimum age to have an Aeria Account).  
Source: Here.

TL;DR: Create a bike/mount design for Scarlet Blade and you can win AP. This will not be used in game. I repeat, this is just a creative event.

Sample of a submission here:

Alright so here are the rules:

- Photoshop, paint, drawing are okay to use in this event. I'll also accept real life pictures, IF you put effort in it (e.g. origami). If I find you are only submitting a google image and doing nothing to alter the image in any way, may Mother have mercy on your soul.

- Keep the content in your submission PG13. Yes, this is a mature game and there is mature content, but part of the mature content is being MATURE about the content. Just something to keep note of ladies and gents. Anyone breaking this rule could result differently varying from removal of the submission or even a ban on your account if the content is vulgar enough.

- Submit before deadline, only one submission per account. Please don't make multiple accounts as I will have the GM's help me check and confirm. If caught, you will be disciplined by the GM team.

Ah yes the prizes. Well the judging will be done by myself and the prize to what I deem as the best mount will be given the code to this $20 AP card:

Submissions due: 8pm PST May 10, 2013.

Advertisement

draakdorei

Rank 3
draakdorei
PostedApr 17, 2013 9:25 pm
It should probably be noted...if you win the card, you should use the USD setting when redeeming it to get the full value.

Canadian users (and potentially other non-US customers) may receive less AP credit due to exchange rate differences.

Short_Amigo

Rank 4
Short_Amigo
PostedApr 17, 2013 9:34 pm
draakdorei wrote:
It should probably be noted...if you win the card, you should use the USD setting when redeeming it to get the full value.

Canadian users (and potentially other non-US customers) may receive less AP credit due to exchange rate differences.  

Very true. It is a Canadian card but it's still AP you can win xD

Anyways to add:

- Yes you can draw pictures. Yes you can just do the mount by itself without the Arkana, though I'd prefer it if you do an Arkana on it. (So I'm aware of how the mount is supposed to be ridden).
- Also, don't reserve posts, because you can't edit posts in this section.

cruel_viper

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
cruel_viper
PostedApr 18, 2013 12:36 pm
"Ain't she a beauty" Very Happy

Sorry, had to add a troll post here Twisted Evil

OSUBeaver

GameSage: Forum
OSUBeaver
PostedApr 18, 2013 12:50 pm
Please don't "reserve" a spot for your entry. Once you've created your idea, please add it as a reply to the thread and it will appear in the order submitted.

Thank you!

Just plain Beaver now.

xen222

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
xen222
PostedApr 22, 2013 8:55 pm
It's not my greatest work, but my stylus died and I refuse to "Draw" with a mouse. I tweaked and distorted this thing in every way I could while still keeping it futuristic, sleek, sexy, and just awesome to ride Smile

xClutz

Rank 1
xClutz
PostedApr 23, 2013 12:18 am

Hehe, I have no idea why people aren't participating in this...
But none the less, this would be my ride :3

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedApr 23, 2013 7:31 am

Lowrider, awesome bike

Okay, so the first thing I thought of that would be awesome is the "Shiva" bike from FFXIII--because it has the two chicas who come together to make a sweet ride. It's some friendly girl-on-girl motorcycle action--and it looks pretty cool, if I do say so myself.

Linking the url only, just in case this isn't image appropriate.

http://i.imgur.com/sqUr5Db.png

MastaJ16

Rank 2
MastaJ16
PostedApr 23, 2013 3:46 pm

The Art Of MS Paint And PhotoShop

Sun_May

Rank 4
Sun_May
PostedApr 23, 2013 4:37 pm

Paint Art

It would look nice in 3D