maxij25

Rank 0
PostedApr 17, 2013 4:37 pm

so ... blocked "Sorry. this acc has been blocked....ToS"

my acc was blocked yesterday sent a ticket they replied and now waiting for another reply.
so my question is it a violation of ToS if i have 2 different accounts on the same network cuz me and my cousin play at roughly the same time and it was right about that time when i got dced from the game because of a power surge that forced the router to reset and i got dced next thing i know im blocked.
Advertisement

maxij25

Rank 0
PostedApr 17, 2013 4:42 pm
wow first reply i get is a troll.
do me a favor and **** off let someone else answer my legit question

maxij25

Rank 0
PostedApr 17, 2013 5:54 pm
you got nothing better to do huh? you **** get off my post i dont hack, i dont NEED to hack unlike a retard like you i actually have a job, you ******* just get the **** off my post

Jellyfish10001

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Jellyfish10001
PostedApr 17, 2013 9:32 pm   Last edited by Jellyfish10001 on Apr 17, 2013 9:39 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Re: so ... blocked "Sorry. this acc has been blocked....ToS"

maxij25 wrote:
my acc was blocked yesterday sent a ticket they replied and now waiting for another reply.
so my question is it a violation of ToS if i have 2 different accounts on the same network cuz me and my cousin play at roughly the same time and it was right about that time when i got dced from the game because of a power surge that forced the router to reset and i got dced next thing i know im blocked.  

There's no need for you two to attack each other.

You'll be fine. Just let them know that there's 2 different accounts with the same IP address, one that's yours and one that's your cousin's in the RT. Explain the situation and they should fix it. Just as an FYI, you're not supposed to discuss bans on the forum.

kque985

Rank 0
PostedApr 17, 2013 11:36 pm
dont feed the troll