kalinatek28

Rank 0
PostedApr 17, 2013 8:56 am
mykolag wrote:
I would not compensate it... maximum STAT reset bottle (may be free SKILL reset).

Keep in mind, in 2-5 days we would have first level 45 characters... new armor + new weapon... again all from scratch =) runes, enhancement...  

Problem is now im 43 when I reach lvl 45 I have to sell my current gear with dex dodge dex... runes that nobody will want to buy, as much I have to lower the price in this equipment that cost me too much put runes.
Advertisement

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedApr 17, 2013 8:58 am
I'll take them

Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream

xbix123

Rank 0
xbix123
PostedApr 17, 2013 1:46 pm
well it's really dumb to let ppl work for weeks and weeks on their full dex/dodge set (which is already useful for PVE only) and make it completely useless with this new patch, It really doesn't make any sense.

If you were planning to nerf dodge this much you should have warned us to stay away from dodge and work on something else instead of wasting all these weeks for "NOTHING"

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedApr 17, 2013 1:56 pm
They had nothing to warn about. The Dodge (Physical Evasion) was bugged and was know since CB and was even said multiple times.

If people wanted to still get advantage of this bug is just those people fault.

Now the P.Evasion work correctly, before was bugged.

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

xbix123

Rank 0
xbix123
PostedApr 17, 2013 2:23 pm
oh so bryan you're telling me that a lvl 20 mob is supposed to hit u when u have 1600 dodge+, well then if it's the case this game is definitly f***d up because in all the mmos i've played the notion of full dodge means u have a high rate of dodge at least over 95% because u're weak on all the other aspects, low hp low def low crit.

And anyway pvp-wise dodge was never that OP cause 1200 accury was more than enough to hit almost any dodge build and we're not even talking about how squishy dex builds are against magic attacks.

and if we go by the way of your reasoning, we'll have 1 same build for the whole server which is crit+con build which makes this a good game in your opinion ?

oh forgot to add that I was never against a bit of nerfing for dex, but just making it completely useless is another story

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedApr 17, 2013 2:32 pm
xbix123 wrote:
oh so bryan you're telling me that a lvl 20 mob is supposed to hit u when u have 1600 dodge+, well then if it's the case this game is definitly f***d up because in all the mmos i've played the notion of full dodge means u have a high rate of dodge at least over 95% because u're weak on all the other aspects, low hp low def low crit.

And anyway pvp-wise dodge was never that OP cause 1200 accury was more than enough to hit almost any dodge build and we're not even talking about how squishy dex builds are against magic attacks.

and if we go by the way of your reasoning, we'll have 1 same build for the whole server which is crit+con build which makes this a good game in your opinion ?

oh forgot to add that I was never against a bit of nerfing for dex, but just making it completely useless is another story  

1600 Dodge mean 16% chance to evade. Actually the algorithm is poor in calculation, because it count only the stats difference between target1 and target2 without keep in mind the level difference.

When they will improve the algorithm of the calculation by boosting higher level vs lower level, the stats will get better

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

xbix123

Rank 0
xbix123
PostedApr 17, 2013 2:42 pm
1600 dodge = 16% gg can't say anything anymore =)

annaleets80

Rank 0
annaleets80
PostedApr 17, 2013 3:23 pm
Is 1600 dodge really only 16% ?

Anna x

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedApr 17, 2013 3:28 pm
annaleets80 wrote:
Is 1600 dodge really only 16% ?

Anna x  
The value is divided by 100, before was by 10. It was bugged now it's correct.

Before the patch: (Your Evasion - Enemy Accuracy)/10
After the patch: (Your Evasion - Enemy Accuracy)/100

Stats that are based on 4 numbers are divided by 100 to get the %. The ones that are based on 3 and lower numbers are divided by 10.

Dodge was wrongly divided by 10 instead of 100. Now work correctly.

But as i said, the actually algorithm seems to don't keep in mind the level difference to boost the higher level stats by a X% bonus.. like it should be.

annaleets80

Rank 0
annaleets80
PostedApr 17, 2013 3:36 pm
I'm not dex build myself as i am just curious so before was they getting 160% ?

Plus where did u get these figure from is there somewhere on the forum with figures for stats as curious about intel and magic crit as well ?

Anna x