kalinatek28

Rank 0
PostedApr 17, 2013 3:38 am

unuseful dex

First sorry for my english Smile

I will give an example, I don't know if it happens to my only.

My war lvl 43 with more 1300 dodge before patch in kangol outlander zone for example..

I know that now with that level you can't obtain gold for lvl 10 inferior mobs, but I took a walk through the area of kangols and surprise, before patch are miss miss miss with a big group 10 or more of kangols...they never lowered my life.

Now if I stay still even a smaller group of Kangols kill me in seconds

If they have changed the effectiveness of dex, I would like to know, not the formula..only the effectiveness because all my gear and stats now appear to be useless.

But i'm not sure if only happen to me, it's an error or I don't know what is the problem...

Thanks!

PD: Tested with more mobs and the problem is the same, the effectiveness of dodge down exponentially for me, included with low levels mobs.
Advertisement

savvakospsycho

Rank 0
savvakospsycho
PostedApr 17, 2013 4:27 am

yeah.. and why dex must farm like demons and the ppl with other stats cant? im +1 to nerf dex if they dont open item mall for ppl to take new skill/stat reset

kalinatek28

Rank 0
PostedApr 17, 2013 4:32 am
Ok they nerf dodge but my gear is full dex dodge runed.

And i'm in the right to claim one free stat reset should also give me the same team with Con runes if dex is useless, I don't wanna spend money in the future shop only just because they change things without warning.

Should have thought before doing so powerful dodge

savvakospsycho

Rank 0
savvakospsycho
PostedApr 17, 2013 4:36 am

ok

yes u are right, but if they dont change dex i need to a stat/skill reset to be dex too cause im con and i want to farm like dex too

satdgreat

Rank 0
PostedApr 17, 2013 5:22 am

Dex nerfed

Dex nerfed
Infuriated with such an obvious nerf which leaves full dex palladin useless. I will need to create a new character now as it is and I don't think i'm THAT patient. I'll probably just wait for the release so the developers have the final product and not tinker around too much later. Adios. I'll be starting to download Scarlet Blade now.

Sky of Darkenedhearts
Palladin - Lvl 43

p.s Maybe they want us all to quit DKO and play SB instead (conspiracy theory anyone? Very Happy)

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedApr 17, 2013 5:58 am
The "Kangol Outlander" monster (26th level) has the same physical accuracy as before update. May be calculation for miss/hit is different now.
link - http://www.aeriagames.com/wiki/index.php?title=Monsters_25_-_29_level&game=dragonknights

Only one idea, try to "remove and put again" your armor...

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedApr 17, 2013 6:36 am

Re: Dex nerfed

Dex nerfed
satdgreat wrote:
Infuriated with such an obvious nerf which leaves full dex palladin useless. I will need to create a new character now as it is and I don't think i'm THAT patient. I'll probably just wait for the release so the developers have the final product and not tinker around too much later. Adios. I'll be starting to download Scarlet Blade now.

Sky of Darkenedhearts
Palladin - Lvl 43

p.s Maybe they want us all to quit DKO and play SB instead (conspiracy theory anyone? Very Happy)  

Sky....

Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream

kalinatek28

Rank 0
PostedApr 17, 2013 7:42 am
I've tried everything, with mobs of many areas simply they have rebalanced the dex, dodge, I know that before patch full dex= OP

I realized it was OP when a friend recommended me all dex when I had a bad build with str and some con.

Of course we all make mistakes, I was wrong with my build and use the stat reset to full dex.

They made ​​the dodge too powerful and seems they not tested it enough and put this in the game, now realize and change it unless.

All make mistakes, but now me and those in my situation is not our fault and we should not pay for it

I think I'll have to work hard to do all my gear with Con & hp runes.

If there is not some way to compensate for the time and effort I can not spend more time ppl

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedApr 17, 2013 8:29 am
I would not compensate it... maximum STAT reset bottle (may be free SKILL reset).

Keep in mind, in 2-5 days we would have first level 45 characters... new armor + new weapon... again all from scratch =) runes, enhancement...

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedApr 17, 2013 8:43 am
mykolag wrote:
I would not compensate it... maximum STAT reset bottle (may be free SKILL reset).

Keep in mind, in 2-5 days we would have first level 45 characters... new armor + new weapon... again all from scratch =) runes, enhancement...  

Lol if emp was still here I'd almost venture to say two days max Razz

Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream