Author Message

namingwayz

Rank 0
Joined
05 Sep 2010
Posts
68
Location
Indonesia
PostedApr 16, 2013 11:44 pm

What Happen If There's no More RG in BG?

...that is if......
Yes, I'm very curious,
What will happen if ppl starting to leave RG faction and just change side to Free Knights all of them?
( Is just if...not gonna say that will happen..but who knows )

Note : just for the notice, there is an unbalance issue here
Advertisement

inktomi19d

Rank 0
inktomi19d
Joined
24 Mar 2013
Posts
185
Location
United States
PostedApr 17, 2013 12:56 am

Re: What Happen If There's no More RG in BG?

...that is if......
namingwayz wrote:
Yes, I'm very curious,
What will happen if ppl starting to leave RG faction and just change side to Free Knights all of them?
( Is just if...not gonna say that will happen..but who knows )

Note : just for the notice, there is an unbalance issue here  
It would suck for anyonw who enjoys PvP.


I really don't understand why more FKs don't reroll -- there are times when they outnumber RG in the queues 4 or 5 to 1. That can't be any fun.

akrstella

Rank 2
akrstella
Joined
21 Mar 2013
Posts
644
Location
Canada
PostedApr 17, 2013 2:34 am

Re: What Happen If There's no More RG in BG?

...that is if......
inktomi19d wrote:
namingwayz wrote:
Yes, I'm very curious,
What will happen if ppl starting to leave RG faction and just change side to Free Knights all of them?
( Is just if...not gonna say that will happen..but who knows )

Note : just for the notice, there is an unbalance issue here  
It would suck for anyonw who enjoys PvP.


I really don't understand why more FKs don't reroll -- there are times when they outnumber RG in the queues 4 or 5 to 1. That can't be any fun.  


^This.

Certain people seem to think this game is all about BG's. But, why roll on a side because where's nothing to do? RG is a blast. I strongly encourage people to try it out, friendly players, coordinated raids and lots of laughter. (at level 29 that is)

xxskylitxx

Rank 0
xxskylitxx
Joined
26 Sep 2011
Posts
13
Location
United States
PostedApr 27, 2013 4:01 am

Re: What Happen If There's no More RG in BG?

...that is if......
akrstella wrote:
inktomi19d wrote:
namingwayz wrote:
Yes, I'm very curious,
What will happen if ppl starting to leave RG faction and just change side to Free Knights all of them?
( Is just if...not gonna say that will happen..but who knows )

Note : just for the notice, there is an unbalance issue here  
It would suck for anyonw who enjoys PvP.


I really don't understand why more FKs don't reroll -- there are times when they outnumber RG in the queues 4 or 5 to 1. That can't be any fun.  


^This.

Certain people seem to think this game is all about BG's. But, why roll on a side because where's nothing to do? RG is a blast. I strongly encourage people to try it out, friendly players, coordinated raids and lots of laughter. (at level 29 that is)  


HA! Coordinated? The only coordination I have seen on RG side is WhiteDawn(Occassionally) and Murmaiders. That only goes as far as two guilds who are coordinated. Battlegrounds just consist of Royal Guards throwing themselves into the Sea of Red(also refered to the sea of the dead) in Janus, BUT we always ave a good chance to win Turnpike.

glowdiamond

Rank 0
glowdiamond
Joined
14 Feb 2012
Posts
69
Location
Taiwan
PostedApr 27, 2013 10:11 am

Re: What Happen If There's no More RG in BG?

...that is if......
xxskylitxx wrote:
akrstella wrote:
inktomi19d wrote:
namingwayz wrote:
Yes, I'm very curious,
What will happen if ppl starting to leave RG faction and just change side to Free Knights all of them?
( Is just if...not gonna say that will happen..but who knows )

Note : just for the notice, there is an unbalance issue here  
It would suck for anyonw who enjoys PvP.


I really don't understand why more FKs don't reroll -- there are times when they outnumber RG in the queues 4 or 5 to 1. That can't be any fun.  


^This.

Certain people seem to think this game is all about BG's. But, why roll on a side because where's nothing to do? RG is a blast. I strongly encourage people to try it out, friendly players, coordinated raids and lots of laughter. (at level 29 that is)  


HA! Coordinated? The only coordination I have seen on RG side is WhiteDawn(Occassionally) and Murmaiders. That only goes as far as two guilds who are coordinated. Battlegrounds just consist of Royal Guards throwing themselves into the Sea of Red(also refered to the sea of the dead) in Janus, BUT we always ave a good chance to win Turnpike.  

Well not just 2 guilds Surprised sometimes people can still put up a good fight..its just that they need to have some faith and try to step out more when these 2 guilds arnt active in the moment. I know what u mean throwing themselves in the sea of redXD..yea. Well, they probably think "I need to try harder, Im going to be brave and dive in!" lool..that mentally is "never giving up"which is good. But the fact that when it really is hopeless, dont die trying Razz

Hydra Server-Ravager/Sorc-AyaneAya

xxskylitxx

Rank 0
xxskylitxx
Joined
26 Sep 2011
Posts
13
Location
United States
PostedApr 27, 2013 10:25 am

Re: What Happen If There's no More RG in BG?

...that is if......
glowdiamond wrote:
xxskylitxx wrote:
akrstella wrote:
inktomi19d wrote:
namingwayz wrote:
Yes, I'm very curious,
What will happen if ppl starting to leave RG faction and just change side to Free Knights all of them?
( Is just if...not gonna say that will happen..but who knows )

Note : just for the notice, there is an unbalance issue here  
It would suck for anyonw who enjoys PvP.


I really don't understand why more FKs don't reroll -- there are times when they outnumber RG in the queues 4 or 5 to 1. That can't be any fun.  


^This.

Certain people seem to think this game is all about BG's. But, why roll on a side because where's nothing to do? RG is a blast. I strongly encourage people to try it out, friendly players, coordinated raids and lots of laughter. (at level 29 that is)  


HA! Coordinated? The only coordination I have seen on RG side is WhiteDawn(Occassionally) and Murmaiders. That only goes as far as two guilds who are coordinated. Battlegrounds just consist of Royal Guards throwing themselves into the Sea of Red(also refered to the sea of the dead) in Janus, BUT we always ave a good chance to win Turnpike.  

Well not just 2 guilds Surprised sometimes people can still put up a good fight..its just that they need to have some faith and try to step out more when these 2 guilds arnt active in the moment. I know what u mean throwing themselves in the sea of redXD..yea. Well, they probably think "I need to try harder, Im going to be brave and dive in!" lool..that mentally is "never giving up"which is good. But the fact that when it really is hopeless, dont die trying Razz  


No, more of the fact RG people think. (Most Defenders and Whippers) "If I mech up I am INVINCIBLE! THEY CAN NEVER KILL ME! WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG JUMPING INTO 20 Free Knights"...It never ends well when it gets to that point of the story.

mfreeman88au

Rank 0
Joined
16 Mar 2013
Posts
9
Location
Australia
PostedApr 30, 2013 4:40 am
They should give people a choice if they wanna transfer their character/s over to RG and visa versa with say a 1 week cool down

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: