Auroura

Rank 1
PostedApr 16, 2013 9:58 pm

Dear Free Knight Faction,

We have a problem. What is the problem some of you may ask? There is like ZERO coordination or unity etc as a faction. Don't get me wrong, I actually quite enjoy hearing about when Vix and Murmaiders and anyone else blows up our convoy. Lately, it seems like Murmaiders has their way with our faction, which I consider to be a good thing...to an extent.

However, while most of us disagree and have our differences, or are just out right greedy. I do have confidence that this problem can improve. Why? Because there are things that I know ALL of us want. Like Titan. And their treasure chest. Because we all want shards, rare mechs, and who doesn't enjoy PvP? If you don't then get out my faction </3. Just kidding. Sort of. Not really.

Anyways, there are things ALL of us want. However, we are not going to get them so long as egos continue to clash. I'm not saying I'm a saint and I'm not greedy, if it were up to me I'd like to have my guild control all the drops too. The problem is whenever Murmaiders are around, Titan generally just goes to them. Our convoys go boom. Our treasure chest just gets looted. The Royal Guard faction, which is actually quite smaller than ours is only getting better, while most of us just end up stuck. I know a lot of you are fed up with the current state of things. A lot of you can't even finish Hera now. So none of us getting any. It'd just be nice to see people come together and listen more.

Tl;dr: Get off your asses. Get over yourselves. Get it together, we're letting one guild trample over our entire faction. /end rant.

That being said, thanks to all the free knights who showed some support today. We blew up their Shirle. Took their chest. Got Titan even though there was no real competition from Murmaiders so I wonder if I count that as a victory myself. It was just good to see people work together. Even if the numbers weren't massive, I was glad to see people show some interest in not letting the royal guard faction walk all over us. Feel free to bring up some suggestions on how to fix said problem if you like.

Syndicate Guild Leader
Advertisement

Succubus88

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
Succubus88
PostedApr 16, 2013 10:55 pm
1) low users read forum
2) ppls need to be trained
3) ppls miss motivation, i've personally prefeared do all caergate minibosses while there was titan fight and i've get 2 cyberskin xD

[[and this is linked with another topic like "wtf, 143212351243124321 ppls fighting and only 6 get loot"]]

4) Free Knights, free, no wanna be commanded by noone even if you don't spam something like "come to the lingerie!" orr "come to the rare mecha!", then after you finish, you see all orange chat floodded with "i've got anthing" and be sure lot of them next time will not be there xD

About the murmthing they know how to set up skills, they know wich equip wear and how to combine things, probably know formulas dunno and don't care, since are only them knowing there be enough RG like me that don't know nothing and with i can have an Equal Fun pvping.

You wanna help the faction start translate this that i've found right now and google no wanna translate it properly <.< xD

http://queens.kr.gameclub.com/Board/Tip/ViewFrm.asp?idx=37590&page=1&sk=&sw=&cidx=0&inoti=0&st=idx

Succubus88

Succubus88
PostedApr 16, 2013 10:58 pm
ah, before i read stressed as ever in all english forum, i'm italian, i don't know good english and i've learned english partially slanged playing online games, so if you are a grammar teacher, ignore me. I say it before due i have always troubles with safisticated ppls. I know that you aren't one Aurora, but all forums have it.

Succubus

misterbabylon

Rank 0
misterbabylon
PostedApr 16, 2013 11:13 pm
I wish guild sizes weren't so bloody small, that fragments people quite a bit.

Having a team Vent server helps heaps too, but it all starts with a reasonably sized guild before anything else can even happen.

But PVP favors teamwork. There's no other way around it. Either we FKs build a guild good enough, or die trying.

PS: Solo players can GTFO. This isn't SAO. XD

Succubus88

Succubus88
PostedApr 16, 2013 11:23 pm
Solo player? Me? Haha, as ever the forum is soo far from reality of game. Sure i'm a solo player xD

misterbabylon

Rank 0
misterbabylon
PostedApr 16, 2013 11:25 pm
Succubus88 wrote:
Solo player? Me? Haha, as ever the forum is soo far from reality of game. Sure i'm a solo player xD  
I'm not talking about you!

I'm just sick of seeing disorganized FKs get steamrolled by RGs when they have their act together.

Succubus88

Succubus88
PostedApr 16, 2013 11:30 pm
Few days agoo i've tryed to convince ppls to act all and force a titan fight, and one of them Pmed me and told me a thing, a theory, i try to re-write it much possible same as how he told me:

"When i come there and i help your party to get titan what i earn? Nothing i just trash potions and rank point to help you getting a drop, and imagine that u find something that i need and you no need, you will set it on auction house and i'll have to buy it from there. Now what happen if i don't help you and RG do titan and get that drop? Same thing the item will be posted on auctin house and i'll have to buy it from there since auction house it's shared"

After the words of this newbie, not to offense but just couse was a lv 25, but more wise than a lot with who i've talked, i've changed my mind so i've my group, we go around we have fun, from overlord to minibosses, on titan we try, we succesfulled some times but if we see a low dps, and hard fight we say "cya" and we do other stuffs xD.
Since competitions and informations of players aren't ballanced it's impossible keep playing in this way when a single medic can tank around 40 player without die xD, just an example xD

akrstella

Rank 2
akrstella
PostedApr 17, 2013 2:42 am
Nicely written Auro, can't say I mind winning. Razz I saw you try to organize the Free Knights's in area yesterday. They didn't listen, but I think you took the right approach. But yeah.. good luck with this. Hope you can grow sunless and get more members who you can actually be in charge of.

Succubus88 wrote:
Few days agoo i've tryed to convince ppls to act all and force a titan fight, and one of them Pmed me and told me a thing, a theory, i try to re-write it much possible same as how he told me:

"When i come there and i help your party to get titan what i earn? Nothing i just trash potions and rank point to help you getting a drop, and imagine that u find something that i need and you no need, you will set it on auction house and i'll have to buy it from there. Now what happen if i don't help you and RG do titan and get that drop? Same thing the item will be posted on auctin house and i'll have to buy it from there since auction house it's shared"

After the words of this newbie, not to offense but just couse was a lv 25, but more wise than a lot with who i've talked, i've changed my mind so i've my group, we go around we have fun, from overlord to minibosses, on titan we try, we succesfulled some times but if we see a low dps, and hard fight we say "cya" and we do other stuffs xD.
Since competitions and informations of players aren't ballanced it's impossible keep playing in this way when a single medic can tank around 40 player without die xD, just an example xD  

Know exactly what you mean. Happens to me too, I always ask for help in shout and sometimes I get whispers such as. "Why, so I can help you get even more geared?".
Hate these messages, while I agree that the current loot system is unfair. Honestly I'm just in it for the kill and PvP. Sure I love getting titan loot, but as long as any of our faction members get the Titan kill I'm a happy bunny.

Good luck Free Knights's. Time to get your **** together, no offense!

Vix

FoxiVix (SE)/ViciouxVix (DE)
<Murmaider>

FoxiVix PvP Take 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfFKs_GAwXg
FoxiVix PvP Take 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcLFYE7Gklk

Retired.

masterpanty

Rank 0
masterpanty
PostedApr 17, 2013 4:15 am
akrstella wrote:
Nicely written Auro, can't say I mind winning. Razz I saw you try to organize the Free Knights's in area yesterday. They didn't listen, but I think you took the right approach.  

It might not have been the best possible but we did manage to get the RG chest and, if I'm not mistaken, the titan. So it did work out.

Now if more people started this initiative then slowly but surely Free Knights can get more organized.

-Reikine/Muchine

gnc88

Rank 0
PostedApr 17, 2013 4:28 am
There can never be chivalry when there're rare loots involved. Only way is each guild leaders have a firm grip over their own people. Mobilize your men and the masses will form. Herd mentality.