Try these steps:
1) Close your browser, and then completely clean out all temporary internet files, including cache, cookies, and browsing history. Try another Internet Browser (We recommend Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer
2) Re-install or update your flash plug-in and shockwave plug-in.
3) Turn your modem on and off, giving it time to completely disconnect and start up again. We recommend you wait at least five minutes to turn it back on.
4) Check to make sure you have no background programs running that would take up too much CPU memory, or that may be draining your bandwidth (certain virus protection software remains running in the background, and should it be set to automatically run a system check, etc, it could cause your game to run poorly)
5) Isolate that it's not graphics, but your internet connection (update all drivers, especially your graphics card)
6) If you are on a network or lan connection, make sure your connection is not corrupted or broken, and verify you are not experiencing packet loss.
7) If you run anti-virus or malware software, please make sure that, "aeriagames.com" is added to your exceptions list on the software
Make sure popups are enabled from Aeriagames.com - while we don't actually have pop-ups, certain applications that open up in the iframe may register as such in certain browsers.
9) If you have high security settings in your browser, make sure to enable cookies and to allow cookie information to be gathered for both aeriagames.com and aerianow.com
10) Finally, should this not solve your issue, we recommend contacting your ISP and making sure there is no issue from their end.
If after attempting the above you still cannot connect, please take a screenshot of your error, upload it to a third party webhost like photobucket.com or imageshack.com, and link us the direct image URL.