Ragelore

Rank 0
Ragelore
PostedApr 16, 2013 9:26 pm
Looking back on it now, I'd have to say it was my first CS that I attended. I had never done PVP in any game before this, had no idea what i was doing. Our guild was defending Baston castle and I was just standing there (at lvl 27) and an enemy player comes up, kills me dead in a second, of course..... funny part was that my finger was on key to drop poison, it twiched and I dropped it.... got 3k bp for dying and doing nothing else in my first CS ROFL

IGN: Witchy
Advertisement

ctorres2020

Rank 0
ctorres2020
PostedApr 18, 2013 8:52 am

Good Times

So thanks to Witchy dropping CS I totally remembered my first CS at Tourthut, I get the little sword shield above my name so I go to the castle, bad luck for me was that RvR was also going on at the same time, so I get to the castle and guess what!? surprise surprise I'm the only attacker there.... so seeing to it that I'm only lvl 36 and there are like 50 defensors I say wth and start trolling just running in and dying, attacking random defensors, I must have died at least 20 times that day but MAN did I have fun!!! LoL the funniest was when I trolled Zhao, he/she got all mad started calling me a noob and I'm like DUH!! lol ahhh good times Very Happy

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedApr 18, 2013 9:39 am
I guess my favorite times... apart from the engagement wedding thingy, would be when I was first trying out the temple in the stress test and open beta with my guild. One of them kept yelling boss boo!!! In the chat and seconds later we would all be murdered by mons I had pulled to us.... I was only trying to help us level ya know? Eventually the guild made a demanding request that their psychotic leader sit back and wait for the mobs to be brought by ANYOME else...

I mean really, it was only about 70- 100some odd experience Razz

Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedApr 19, 2013 7:03 am
I had a lot of funny moments in the game, let me think of my favorite.

My favorite moment was probably when I correctly predicted 4 or 5 Boss Spawns and their Spawn Points while Daily Questing at Pantera Base with TheEriond and Felicity Wink

The funny thing was, that all those spawns were at least 3 minutes early and they really thought I had some special "GS Power" xD

IGN: [GS]FliP

SirRapthorne

Rank 0
SirRapthorne
PostedApr 19, 2013 10:49 am
My favourite moment was creating my guild, Vampiri.

adam.dj.pearce

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2013 11:45 am
When me and (shinzo the rumeon stripper, coincidently) were outside the CS area with no hope of killing anyone, we stripped and harlem shaked at the requim and revelalty guilds who were defending the castle... until i accidently went inside the PvP zone and got murdered horiffically xD

IGN: OptimusBrute

LalaHeat

Rank 1
LalaHeat
PostedApr 19, 2013 11:48 am
adam.dj.pearce wrote:
When me and (shinzo the rumeon stripper, coincidently) were outside the CS area with no hope of killing anyone, we stripped and harlem shaked at the requim and revelalty guilds who were defending the castle... until i accidently went inside the PvP zone and got murdered horiffically xD

Is that the one that was recorded and posted on youtube?

adam.dj.pearce

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2013 2:31 pm
LalaHeat wrote:
adam.dj.pearce wrote:

It was posted on youtube?!?!? news to me! if it was then AHAHAHAHAH!

LalaHeat

Rank 1
LalaHeat
PostedApr 19, 2013 7:54 pm
adam.dj.pearce wrote:
LalaHeat wrote:
adam.dj.pearce wrote:

It was posted on youtube?!?!? news to me! if it was then AHAHAHAHAH!  

Well, there is a vid titled DKO Harlem Shake, i guess it was a cs, definately wasn't on ruemon, and everyone is jumping up and shinzo, who is nakies walks up saying i come in peace, and someone else walked up to the large group and Eriond was like 'get him!'

PleaseHelpYou

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2013 10:18 pm

hm...

Hi~ my name is RuemonSniper. >.<
I made this charctor for war but I remember that I was interested when I grind in temple lv3 with party members.
many people don't know how to play well. paladin should to pull mobs and buff
but some paladin are attacking only one mob like beginners. so funny ~
we were talking about and improved each playing.

I met so many fun persons. some guy don't know English.
I said to him " Hi. where u going ? "
He said that " Eng..... No...;; :] "
I followed him because he looks so cute.
He said again " spanish ! .. "
kk

I also use poor english and never tried spanish.
how can we conversation ? .....

we played together without talking. lol