deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedApr 16, 2013 6:42 pm

While we wait...post your favorite moment in DKO.

Hey Knights,

Today while grinding and thinking about Treisha's cats I realized that I had so many "lulz" in game that I personally think are hilarious. But I want you hear you favorite moment or a moment that gave you the laughs. Those that post their story and give me the lulz will receive a gift Smile Please put your in game name so I know who to mail the gift to.

Advertisement

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedApr 16, 2013 6:44 pm
Why were you thinking about my cat.

iv5d

Rank 1
iv5d
PostedApr 16, 2013 7:06 pm

seriously

IGN=PureEvil

LalaHeat

Rank 1
LalaHeat
PostedApr 16, 2013 7:14 pm
running along Rapturian road (can't remember the proper area) and suddenly running smack dab into Kakku.... Of course, i didn't even know what happened, in a blink im dead going wtf mate? and as im sitting there going O.O wha jus happen? kakku walks across the screen... O.O; ooh

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedApr 16, 2013 7:26 pm
Well i guess my favorite moment was my first incursion at the new areas when ob started, well it was some time into it and i was lvl 30 when i decided to check it out and ended up at Orcs

I started killing them and i was happy of the gold drop and the money i got from selling a white weapon to NPC and i thought, hey i am rich.

But then when i went back, while i was killing another orc, boom Basto shows up out of nowhere and i die before i realize it i am dead and i accidentally pressed the button to revive to town.

After that i did not get out of temple until lvl 37 >_> that dude scared me really bad

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

johncgibson75

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 7:51 pm

Lulz

:)
Every time i would run to the temple at lv 30 i would get killed by Skarr. This happened to me more than once but this particular day i died three time back to back. Each time i ran the temple i would choose a different way and he would find me. I thought it was something i was wearing that was attracting him Razz . Now ever time i see him i make sure and put him down before he jumps again Smile.

Mars.Ultor

Rank 0
Mars.Ultor
PostedApr 16, 2013 8:03 pm
When I realized my character ran into RvR naked and without a sword. T'was terrible.

IGN: Shinzo

LalaHeat

Rank 1
LalaHeat
PostedApr 16, 2013 8:10 pm

Re: Lulz

:)
johncgibson75 wrote:
Every time i would run to the temple at lv 30 i would get killed by Skarr. This happened to me more than once but this particular day i died three time back to back. Each time i ran the temple i would choose a different way and he would find me. I thought it was something i was wearing that was attracting him Razz . Now ever time i see him i make sure and put him down before he jumps again Smile.  

lol, the first time i met skarr, was the day of no mobs, i walked merrily into the forest, no mobs except one little dot all by its lonesome, so i went to get it... it was skarr... and I had another OMGS moment lol.

As for the temple run, once i hit level 30 and realized i can handle my own on floor 1-3, unless im laggy or get cocky (inn which case i definately die) I was super happy. I was about to break down and party with someone just to get the quests done, then ding, lvl 30 wings and im on TOP OF THE WORLD! Definately a most memorable moment for me lol, maybe not funny but memorable

rexbrampy

Rank 0
rexbrampy
PostedApr 16, 2013 8:11 pm
When me and my wife first downed arank at level 30+. yelling and whooping everytime another mob got aggroed....Tried it like 5 times and in the end the drops were amazing. One arank glove,arank supine glove and raden voucher.

Ragelore

Rank 0
Ragelore
PostedApr 16, 2013 9:20 pm
Mars.Ultor wrote:
When I realized my character ran into RvR naked and without a sword. T'was terrible.

IGN: Shinzo  

So YOU'RE the Reumon streaker.... hahahahaha

IGN: Witchy