Zeyko1

Rank 0
Zeyko1
PostedApr 17, 2013 3:46 am
blackdragon214 wrote:
you can not attack people within 8 lvls difference so no high lvls won't farm low lvls also you do not get bp from people who have 0 bp  

ok that´s fair enough, thanks for the info.
and imo it´s almost impossible to have 0 bp on this game if ur attending to even 1 rvr, and I bet high lvls would of troll low lvls just as "fun" if they could lol.. i have a lvl 42 but was working on other char that was the reason of my worries

peace.
Advertisement

eillin23

Rank 0
eillin23
PostedApr 17, 2013 3:52 am
Zeyko1 wrote:
blackdragon214 wrote:
you can not attack people within 8 lvls difference so no high lvls won't farm low lvls also you do not get bp from people who have 0 bp  

ok that´s fair enough, thanks for the info.
and imo it´s almost impossible to have 0 bp on this game if ur attending to even 1 rvr, and I bet high lvls would of troll low lvls just as "fun" if they could lol.. i have a lvl 42 but was working on other char that was the reason of my worries

peace.  

+100 that's what I say'd. I see many lvl 35 or lower in every rvr and I see many bloodthirsty 'Kids' who only have fun to kill, for BP or not BP

frye_jin.su

Rank 0
frye_jin.su
PostedApr 17, 2013 4:01 am
Even if youre in those zones, dont you have to enable PK mode to attack or be attacked? Doesnt Free PvP zone mean that there is no XP loss for dying while in PK mode? If the answer to the first question is no, then Im sure that there will be a lot of people who stop playing the game. I mean, Im lvl 38 right now with 50k BP, but Im a straight healer (only three offensive spells that are very weak), so I wouldnt be able to quest or gain XP because Id have to worry about losing what I have. I need a party to be worthwhile, so making it so that I can be attacked without my consent would ruin the game for me and make me not want to continue.

"Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievements must remain individual." -- Drizzt Do'Urden

eillin23

Rank 0
eillin23
PostedApr 17, 2013 4:06 am
PK mode is automaticly enabled if u enter any Mob/Quest/Temple-zone and u cannot switch it off..and sure many players quitting now, only the Pkers for kill only will stay There are players who need to do their mainline quests and cannot complete them without a party full of lvl 42+ for help and gl to find them...

savvakospsycho

Rank 0
savvakospsycho
PostedApr 17, 2013 4:19 am

stat reset

pfffff no stat/skill reset?

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedApr 17, 2013 4:23 am
actually i have been questing with my guild in the new zones and there's a simple understanding that as long as one is questing we just don't bother each other

indeed there are some people who pk everyone regardless of what they do, but most of us just leave each other on their quests as none of us is there for the PK

when we will be there for pk and fights it will be obvious, but people doing quests are left alone

that's how it goes at lvl 42+ i can't say the same about the lvl 30-38 or what are lvl are the people grinding in temple as sadly i have seen most of them being little kids which would probably run around killing people questing rather then doing their own quests peacefully

and of course if some one better gear and higher lvled comes and kills them to defend their lower lvled guildies they will start to QQ about the game not being fair, balanced etc.

it will take a while to build a proper community for a PvP based game

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

frye_jin.su

Rank 0
frye_jin.su
PostedApr 17, 2013 4:41 am
blackdragon214 wrote:
actually i have been questing with my guild in the new zones and there's a simple understanding that as long as one is questing we just don't bother each other

indeed there are some people who pk everyone regardless of what they do, but most of us just leave each other on their quests as none of us is there for the PK

when we will be there for pk and fights it will be obvious, but people doing quests are left alone

that's how it goes at lvl 42+ i can't say the same about the lvl 30-38 or what are lvl are the people grinding in temple as sadly i have seen most of them being little kids which would probably run around killing people questing rather then doing their own quests peacefully

and of course if some one better gear and higher lvled comes and kills them to defend their lower lvled guildies they will start to QQ about the game not being fair, balanced etc.

it will take a while to build a proper community for a PvP based game  

While that is an ideal situation, it will not last long, and knowing that to be a major probability, the designers shouldve anticipated it by still requiring PK mode to be enabled. I mean, what am I supposed to do against a meleer when the only thing that I can do is heal? Make him take longer to kill me just so that I will lose BP? It is basically a form of bullying - "Hey! Give me your BP. -- Okay..." It is completely Brilliant. <--- I didnt say Brilliant. I said that it is the equivalent of a child who must wear a helmet and ride the short bus to school.

Now, I could see this new system as a way to get people to party together, but oftentimes, partying is not a possibility, which means that you go solo and take a chance on getting farmed for BP while you lose yours or just not play the game. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedApr 17, 2013 5:05 am
It's time to bring your Clan/Guild and act like that, instead of complain about "who kill what".

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

betavich

Rank 0
betavich
PostedApr 17, 2013 5:09 am

the mines

people are running around in groups in pvp mode and attacking the players i cant fight back my skills dont function at all but if i get hit by a fighter half my health is gone and i cant even hit them and if i did id get hit again and die and lose my buffs and then it costs me time and gold unerf my skills so i can toast em all out. or come up with a decent place for me to play the mines suck ....with pvp tyrants all over it. needs to be a severe penaltie for killing a white named player take all thier point thingys away when they do it so they dont do it i dont like being ganked up on. i want a place to play. this aint it. ( edit ) complains about brian fury not reading or comprehending the post above his , starts shouting about who killed what !

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedApr 17, 2013 5:21 am

Re: the mines

betavich wrote:
people are running around in groups in pvp mode and attacking the players i cant fight back my skills dont function at all but if i get hit by a fighter half my health is gone and i cant even hit them and if i did id get hit again and die and lose my buffs and then it costs me time and gold unerf my skills so i can toast em all out. or come up with a decent place for me to play the mines suck ....with pvp tyrants all over it. needs to be a severe penaltie for killing a white named player take all thier point thingys away when they do it so they dont do it i dont like being ganked up on. i want a place to play. this aint it. ( edit ) complains about brian fury not reading or comprehending the post above his , starts shouting about who killed what !  
IF you all, players, would vote +1 on my suggestion how edit the PvP system, these problems would not happen. I suggested a karma system mainly to avoid rampaging killing without a reason. (Link)

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|