51%27 Votes
Fury
48%25 Votes
Total Votes :: 52 Votes

Eirenea

Rank 0
Eirenea
PostedApr 20, 2013 9:41 am
Well if you come light look me up I like to answer questions for people I'm normally on Isis..
Hope to see you soon.

Advertisement

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedApr 20, 2013 12:02 pm
GMPeechu wrote:
That's the plan! Don't worry, I will be tracking my progress as well as posting it in blog form so you guys have something fun to read Very Happy  

Please pay particular attention to the skills that wont go off when you press them on the action bars forcing you to move your toon while in auto attack mode a millimeter to get them to possibly activate (think its a glitch associated with auto-attack skill on your bar), the HP glitches that leave you dead in PvP with 1/4-full HP and unable to resurrect back to town (as a UM...HM seems to be fine atm), the invisible damage from invisible mobs that you cant engage just to name a few.

So far what I have seen as skills not activating before/after using auto attack when they should from the classes I have played:

For Defender: Behemoth Rage, Detonation, Pollution Zone, and a few others from time to time.

For Fighter: Ground Shock, Wide Arc, Wind Spin (Dervish Spin), Enhanced Windspin (Cyclone Spin)

elizabobo

Rank 3
elizabobo
PostedApr 20, 2013 1:28 pm
Arthur5174 wrote:
GMPeechu wrote:
That's the plan! Don't worry, I will be tracking my progress as well as posting it in blog form so you guys have something fun to read Very Happy  

Please pay particular attention to the skills that wont go off when you press them on the action bars forcing you to move your toon while in auto attack mode a millimeter to get them to possibly activate (think its a glitch associated with auto-attack skill on your bar), the HP glitches that leave you dead in PvP with 1/4-full HP and unable to resurrect back to town (as a UM...HM seems to be fine atm), the invisible damage from invisible mobs that you cant engage just to name a few.

So far what I have seen as skills not activating before/after using auto attack when they should from the classes I have played:

For Defender: Behemoth Rage, Detonation, Pollution Zone, and a few others from time to time.

For Fighter: Ground Shock, Wide Arc, Wind Spin (Dervish Spin), Enhanced Windspin (Cyclone Spin)  

For Oracle: Glacial Freeze, Self-Heal and Protective Aura

natascha1977

Rank 4
natascha1977
PostedApr 20, 2013 3:15 pm
no ap [farm ftw]
no gm gizmos ^^

Good luck.

alex.mihai

GameSage: Shaiya
alex.mihai
PostedApr 21, 2013 12:25 am
Awesome IDEEA !!!!

Big thumbs up for GM Jovvy <#33

With respect,

[GS]Joe

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedApr 21, 2013 3:58 pm
alex.mihai wrote:
Awesome IDEEA !!!!

With respect,

[GS]Joe  

wrong gm

JohnytheGod

Rank 3
JohnytheGod
PostedApr 22, 2013 12:58 pm
alex.mihai wrote:
Awesome IDEEA !!!!

With respect,

[GS]Joe  

Nub It's Gm Pichu.... Razz

alex.mihai

GameSage: Shaiya
alex.mihai
PostedApr 22, 2013 3:28 pm
Sorry peechu Very Happy

With respect,

[GS]Joe Razz

GMPeechu

GameMaster: USA
GMPeechu
San Josie and the Pussycats United States
PostedApr 23, 2013 11:46 am
It's no worries, just keep an eye out on general discussion for my blog thread detailing my experiences coming soon!

FlutePro

Rank 2
FlutePro
PostedApr 23, 2013 11:54 am
Currently I'm trying to get my 80 UM orc back that was hacked/stolen from me 2 days ago BUT that's besides the point. If you are on OS Merged UoF my character name that I will be on is Reks which is my 80 UM pagan. I'd be more than happy to give any advice/wisdom I can to help you out Smile I don't think yelling at you in game will do me much good. You guys do what Nexon says and it takes most people a very long time to realize that, myself included. Good luck and happy huntings! ^_^

<center></center>