51%27 Votes
Fury
48%25 Votes
Total Votes :: 52 Votes

GMPeechu

GameMaster: USA
GMPeechu
San Josie and the Pussycats United States
PostedApr 16, 2013 5:35 pm   Last edited by GMPeechu on Apr 17, 2013 5:04 pm. Edited 1 time in total

[Event] Play with a GM!

aka - teach a newb GM how to play Shaiya

I was hesitant to throw this up for various reasons, but a stick was poking me ever so closer to posting this event. So here it is! It is exactly as it states! Play with me! Don't leave me to the harsh lands of Shaiya on my own, my toon is still super naked Sad

Now, I'm not allowed to disclose whether or not this event will pay out any sweet, sweet prizes, so let's just say there are none. *wink wink, poke poke, elbow elbow, headbutt*

There are no rules, just treat me like any other newb you might help out... or you know, tar and feather, I can take! If you wanted me to DoT instead of nuke, you can rage on me. If you wanted me to equip and not drop on the floor, rip me a new one. We all start somewhere, and this is where I'm starting. If you also find me on my personal account while I'm cozying up with some cocoa and marshmallows, you might be caught on a livestream! That of which I will be uploading the recordings to DAS INTERWEBS for your viewing pleasure. If you want me to join a vent or skype call, I'm also ok with that. Just know that if we're on VOIP, you will be recorded and possibly broadcasted, so you better be ok with that Smile

My aim is to better understand what you guys love and hate about Shaiya, and hopefully be a better GM for you in that regard. So this is your chance, you can find me, and kill me, or train me. Whatever you choose!

Tentative Playdates:

Thursday: Account creation and character creation 5PM PST - I will announce it in the shoutbox when I embark on my quest.
Friday: Casual Play and Grind night 12 midnight - whenever I get bored and would rather cast spells in a MOBA.
Sunday: 5PM PDT after Im done with my queue of tickets!

MOAR DATES COMING AS THIS EVENT PROGRESSES!
Advertisement

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedApr 16, 2013 5:41 pm
I'm down with playing. If for some reason you happen upon AoL Merged server you'll find me as Lavie. Have fun and good luck.

Grind maps if you need a reference point: http://shaiya.cassdodge.com/

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedApr 16, 2013 5:42 pm
Will you be playing as a lighty or fury?

If fury you can find me as Irisaria

omowole12345

Rank 0
omowole12345
PostedApr 16, 2013 8:13 pm
OMG !! Please, create your character and place it on the light faction.

My in-Game name is EmiliaCurves o.o I will pp with you haha

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedApr 16, 2013 8:25 pm
For grinding, type [Your Level] LFP/ WTB PLVL on trade chat

Done.

For PvP, complain about ratio/ball-less players on AoL/fury (delete when applicable) who only pvp when they have more numbers.

That's all you need to know really.

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

Whitefire89

Rank 0
Whitefire89
PostedApr 16, 2013 8:29 pm

Reply to Event

no description
My main toon is Castavaan, a vet ranger on Phoenix server from Etain. I've been playing since '08 and have a pretty good grip on details up to lvl 50-60. My specialty class is ranger. I'll see you online, if you choose to make it to where I am.

GMPeechu

GameMaster: USA
GMPeechu
San Josie and the Pussycats United States
PostedApr 16, 2013 8:55 pm
Still haven't made my decision. Im thinking of going one toon AOL and the other AOF, and alternating between the two each day. Im hoping to be able to grind to at least 40-50 before Im done with this event Very Happy

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedApr 16, 2013 9:27 pm
Also how did I become featured under this event on the shaiya facebook page?

Adamanteus8

Aeria: Product Manager
Adamanteus8
PostedApr 16, 2013 9:31 pm
Ninniachel wrote:

fixed Wink

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedApr 16, 2013 11:09 pm
Adamanteus8 wrote:
Ninniachel wrote:

fixed Wink  

aww. I was having fun