Author Message

fallengod26

Rank 0
Joined
28 Jul 2011
Posts
58
Location
United States
PostedApr 16, 2013 5:09 pm   Last edited by fallengod26 on Apr 16, 2013 5:35 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Prevent the pvp fakers

i will catch both sides. lets make it fair.
this was a mistake. channel going down
Advertisement

goldacorn

Rank 0
goldacorn
Joined
22 Sep 2012
Posts
62
Location
United States
PostedApr 16, 2013 5:14 pm
don't worry, since everything here is text it would be libel not slander. Smile

goldacorn

Rank 0
goldacorn
Joined
22 Sep 2012
Posts
62
Location
United States
PostedApr 16, 2013 5:17 pm
also it would be better if this kind of stuff was kept between you and the game staff, calling people out isn't a good practice especially if you're not certain.

fallengod26

Rank 0
Joined
28 Jul 2011
Posts
58
Location
United States
PostedApr 16, 2013 5:18 pm
goldacorn wrote:
also it would be better if this kind of stuff was kept between you and the game staff, calling people out isn't a good practice especially if you're not certain.  


should i blur the names? im new to this.

akrstella

Rank 2
akrstella
Joined
21 Mar 2013
Posts
644
Location
Canada
PostedApr 16, 2013 5:24 pm
So, I stumbled upon this and thought it was interesting. Curious to see what people do, then I click on the first video. Where you die to my guild member "Faytal". He teleported away, once. Which is obviously just a lag glitch, which happens to nearly everyone. No evidence of actual hacking whatsoever. There's a big difference, it appears you'll accuse anyone of hacking just like any other person in the shout channel. So there's no need to take any of these videos seriously, I suppose.

Anyway, keep it between the GM's and you. This is just naming and shaming, where you falsely accuse players. Keep it up.

FoxiVix (SE)/ViciouxVix (DE)
<Murmaider>

FoxiVix PvP Take 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfFKs_GAwXg
FoxiVix PvP Take 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcLFYE7Gklk

Retired.

kenitic

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
kenitic
Joined
23 Jan 2013
Posts
45
Location
United States
PostedApr 16, 2013 5:25 pm
goldacorn wrote:
don't worry, since everything here is text it would be libel not slander. Smile  

By definition of the word slander, this stuff could be construed slander; unless you are strictly using the legal definition of the word. The word libel does also apply in both its legal and non legal definitions.

Gomen demo... Onamae desu ka

fallengod26

Rank 0
Joined
28 Jul 2011
Posts
58
Location
United States
PostedApr 16, 2013 5:26 pm
akrstella wrote:
So, I stumbled upon this and thought it was interesting. Curious to see what people do, then I click on the first video. Where you die to my guild member "Faytal". He teleported away, once. Which is obviously just a lag glitch, which happens to nearly everyone. No evidence of actual hacking whatsoever. There's a big difference, it appears you'll accuse anyone of hacking just like any other person in the shout channel. So there's no need to take any of these videos seriously, I suppose.

Anyway, keep it between the GM's and you. This is just naming and shaming, where you falsely accuse players. Keep it up.  


i am trying to get the mods to remove my thread. i made a mistake. and plus i saw the vid on how some1 reported some1 else from Free Knights side and they got banned doing the same

BUT mods pls remove this tread T^T

goldacorn

Rank 0
goldacorn
Joined
22 Sep 2012
Posts
62
Location
United States
PostedApr 16, 2013 5:27 pm
I would just not do it at all. this post is begging for hate from all involved and/or not involved. these things should be kept privately between you and the staff.

fallengod26

Rank 0
Joined
28 Jul 2011
Posts
58
Location
United States
PostedApr 16, 2013 5:28 pm
goldacorn wrote:
I would just not do it at all. this post is begging for hate from all involved and/or not involved. these things should be kept privately between you and the staff.  


im soo trying to get this removed

fallengod26

Rank 0
Joined
28 Jul 2011
Posts
58
Location
United States
PostedApr 16, 2013 5:29 pm
Any Moderators or GS's or GM's pls remove my thread. i made a mistake and i appologize to the community for this.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: