elite_noobie

Rank 0
elite_noobie
PostedApr 16, 2013 4:41 am

Problem logging in after maintenance

Hi guys, Im having some issues with logging into the game after maintenance. So basically the game loads like normals with no problems, but then it took so long for the "select server/channel and select character" screen to appear.

It took me more than 10 minutes to load into ch1 Kaslow but I couldn't open any NPC (bank, AH, etc) and the town is empty with no world/LFP/trade chat at all.

I tried doing full scan and even downloaded the game again. Also checked there is no problem with my net connection and computer, restarted everything and playing other games just fine.

So anyone else having this issue too? Anyone kind enough to tell me whats happening or how to fix it?

Thanks in advance Smile
Advertisement

aznkid63

Rank 0
aznkid63
PostedApr 17, 2013 5:59 am
Usually when that happens to me I d/c. I don't think I can really help with your issue but have you tried changing channels? Works for me. But then again I had to change modems xD

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Tetuy

Rank 0
Tetuy
PostedApr 17, 2013 11:58 pm
Happens to me, once I disconnect. Maybe that is your problem?

elite_noobie

Rank 0
elite_noobie
PostedApr 18, 2013 12:41 am
aznkid63 wrote:
Usually when that happens to me I d/c. I don't think I can really help with your issue but have you tried changing channels? Works for me. But then again I had to change modems xD  

Tetuy wrote:
Happens to me, once I disconnect. Maybe that is your problem?  

Yeah tried other channels, restarting everything even downloading the game again lol.

Anyways, its fixed now and all good. So if any mod care to lock this please go ahead Smile