faely

Rank 4
faely
PostedApr 16, 2013 11:16 pm
Last Chaos had the loot box with good stuff in it. People complained that it wasn't good enough. They took it away. They brought it back with better stuff. Ppl exploited it and we lost it again for a very long time. They just brought it back a few months ago but you only get one thing from it, a character expansion card, which is worthless to a lot of ppl.

I think the point you are making is that to YOU these items are worthless, but you aren't the only person in the community so you need to remember that. YOU may not want to use the items in there but someone ELSE might. They aren't going to cater to just you.

You certainly picked a fitting username. Every response you give is negative. Not really a good way to respond to an idea you've opened up to the public. You could stop being so rude to responders, as easily as you could stop using the loot box since you don't want what it gives you, or as easily as you could do something like start a better thread, asking for and giving ideas on what people would like to see in the loot box, and maybe it would be presented to the PM for consideration. Otherwise this is just whining. Hardly constructive.
Advertisement

Elynosgirl

Rank 2
Elynosgirl
PostedApr 17, 2013 5:29 am

It seems that you do not have any characters. Please create a character before redeeming.  
seriously now i am ingame and no you don't need to log off to receive items from loot box

You got: Fuel Rod  
at least can we have the option to delete the reward without receiving it
And ignite updated yesterday 3-4 times...lol

(✿◠‿◠)( ⌣́,⌣̀)(^◡^ )

cmstache

Rank 3
cmstache
PostedApr 19, 2013 8:06 pm
Julia_Everwrath wrote:
"yudia", I was only talking about how most things from it are worthless. Your opinion wasn't needed or asked for.

Julia  

SO... you want the good stuff for free everyday? That doesn't sound too good for business to me, Aeria may not be the smartest company around, but it's not flat out stupid.

On a side note: People play the lottery and usually get nothing, and that's not even free. Have you ever won the lottery?