I just find it hilarious that you complain about free items

Advertisement

foxytemptation

Rank 0
foxytemptation
PostedApr 16, 2013 3:14 pm
Ievikokonoe wrote:
I just find it hilarious that you complain about free items  

well if you want a better example The drop rate for getting a lingerie unsealer or any of the other fancy items is probablly the same as getting the 50 shades of black or the Movement speed data chip from the republics. People pay real money for that and probablly get back more of the lv25 HP/SP pots then the ok runner up prizes. Aeiras respond to that it "could have open it up and got nothing, but instead you get HP pots.

still doesnt seem fair >_>

I for one feel it to be hopeless but maybe one day i'll be one of those lucky bastards that opens one box and pulls out the 50 shades of black thats even for their class too.

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedApr 16, 2013 3:18 pm
Julia_Everwrath wrote:
See, some people understand what I was getting at in this thread =) ...unlike some people who apparently just don't understand squat. Tisk tisk

Julia  
Your point being you want all the good items from clicking a small button every few hours?

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedApr 16, 2013 4:13 pm
Alastoreo wrote:
Julia_Everwrath wrote:
See, some people understand what I was getting at in this thread =) ...unlike some people who apparently just don't understand squat. Tisk tisk

Julia  
Your point being you want all the good items from clicking a small button every few hours?  
They want good items every time they open the loot box otherwise its a waste to them

Julia_Everwrath

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 5:53 pm
Alastoreo- "Your point being you want all the good items from clicking a small button every few hours?" No, I am talking merely about the things that shouldn't be on the Loot Box option, Read the other posts -.-

Ievikokonoe- "They want good items every time they open the loot box otherwise its a waste to them" Your a idiot, as I was only talking about the items that are pointless to have in the Loot Box. As I stated above, read the other posts -.-

Never seems to amaze me how people don't read the other posts to keep up with whats being talked about. I have been talking about how things should be replaced, not all of them items, just the ones that don't have a purpose. Selling garbage pretty much won't give you anything worth your time. The low level potions are useless even at the level you would normally use them. THAT IS THE POINT. I am NOT talking about making the rates Higher just so that people can get say a "Lingerie Unsealer". You both are a disappointment, lol.

Julia

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedApr 16, 2013 6:17 pm   Last edited by skull12580 on Apr 16, 2013 6:48 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Normally I wouldn't post in a topic where the original poster refuses to acknowledge a different point in the argument, but I think the comment may be appreciated by others.

The Loot Box, as others have mentioned, is a free system. There are a lot of lower tier items inside because it is not meant to be purely for awesome items such as the Lingerie Unsealer. This system is built around a gambling setting; the only exception is that you win "something" for the outcome.
Think of it as a scratch-off ticket. If you "win" you rarely win something more than what you paid for (normally $2 for a $1 ticket), and, if you "lose" it amounts to a worthless piece of paper in your hands. However, once every blue moon, there is a super prize that people can win worth well more than the ticket.
Now, while I admit the analogy is a bit flawed. For no matter what item you get in the Loot Box, you do "win," but as with above, it may hardly amount to something worth your time (I personally disagree with this--clicking two buttons is hardly any time for me). And, on that rare occasion, someone somewhere does win a good item--chances are it will not be you. If you do not like that system of working, then it is probably best to just avoid it.

Regardless, I should give you fair warning that your avatar is highly inappropriate for these forums (which are PG-13). I would recommend changing it before action is taken against the account.

Elynosgirl

Rank 2
Elynosgirl
PostedApr 16, 2013 6:28 pm
Just to point the rates for the actually good items Free Lingerie Unsealer Madness erm from 45 accounts manages to get a few and not daily i suppose and now do a little math how long does a legit user will have the change of a good item with all the junk and also 1 time /day Those junk Gen and unimplemented cards are just for mockery AGE wouldn't die if they give the potions instead of the junk which there are for some use It's not that they will be giving away electronics (the more items listed on a gamble the lesser changes for a good prize)

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedApr 16, 2013 6:30 pm
skull12580 wrote:

You could not have said it better I agree with what you said 100%.

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedApr 16, 2013 7:54 pm
They have a purpose. They tell you that you lost the loot box this round, better luck next time. If you dislike those pots being the losing prize, lets ask AGE to just put a 'better luck next time' message instead. Does that make you feel better? Want me to send in a ticket for that?

Again, you are complaining about free stuff being useless and telling us that we are the disappointment.

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

Julia_Everwrath

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 8:25 pm   Last edited by Julia_Everwrath on Apr 17, 2013 12:28 am. Edited 1 time in total
I don't really care what YOU have to say "Alastoreo", soo..keep your immaturity to yourself. I don't need your sarcasm.

Julia