Julia_Everwrath

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 10:56 am
"Why are you comparing virtual free items to physical free items -_-" Cause I can and did.

"I liken this to a beggar complaining that you only gave him a dime...or that the quarter you dropped in his cup wasn't shiny enough." Very lame, try again.

"My free burger is not tasty enough D:<" No, your free burger isn't tasty enough

Julia
Advertisement

yudia

Rank 1
PostedApr 16, 2013 11:02 am
Julia_Everwrath wrote:
I'd rather get nothing  

you dont have to use the FREE Loot Box. if you dont like the loot box, dont use it!

Julia_Everwrath

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 11:07 am
"yudia", I was only talking about how most things from it are worthless. Your opinion wasn't needed or asked for.

Julia

yudia

Rank 1
PostedApr 16, 2013 11:13 am
if you didnt want people to post replies, then you never should of posted this.

if you post, people will reply.

OSUBeaver

GameSage: Forum
OSUBeaver
PostedApr 16, 2013 11:14 am
Julia_Everwrath wrote:
"yudia", I was only talking about how most things from it are worthless. Your opinion wasn't needed or asked for.

Julia  

If you don't want people to share their opinions, you shouldn't post yours on an open forum.

edit - Yudia beat me to it!

Just plain Beaver now.

yudia

Rank 1
PostedApr 16, 2013 11:24 am
Julia_Everwrath wrote:
I was only talking about how most things from it are worthless.  

if you dont like most stuff you get from the loot box, you could sell them to an NPC or delete them, and try again the next day.
the stuff is free, you didnt pay to use the loot box.

Elynosgirl

Rank 2
Elynosgirl
PostedApr 16, 2013 11:32 am
I pointed my opinion on the loot box already http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1961341#16021175 and i want to add that i remember the loot box from last chaos had no junk items or useless items which aren't even implemented a use for them
Ievikokonoe wrote:
Why are you comparing virtual free items to physical free items -_-  

Ievikokonoe wrote:
OSUBeaver wrote:
Moved to rants and raves.

I liken this to a beggar complaining that you only gave him a dime...or that the quarter you dropped in his cup wasn't shiny enough.  
This made me chuckle :D My free burger is not tasty enough D:<  

According to your post Equals with

But Equals Makes more sense

Short_Amigo

Rank 4
Short_Amigo
PostedApr 16, 2013 12:49 pm
Elynosgirl wrote:
I pointed my opinion on the loot box already http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1961341#16021175 and i want to add that i remember the loot box from last chaos had no junk items or useless items which aren't even implemented a use for them
Ievikokonoe wrote:

Ievikokonoe wrote:
OSUBeaver wrote:

I liken this to a beggar complaining that you only gave him a dime...or that the quarter you dropped in his cup wasn't shiny enough.  
This made me chuckle Very Happy My free burger is not tasty enough D:<  

More like empty beer bottle equals said item which in turn the beer bottle can be cashed in for 10 cents at a local beer store. But people don't want to put the effort of going to drag themselves to the beer store and cashing in for the 10 cents.

Elynosgirl

Rank 2
Elynosgirl
PostedApr 16, 2013 1:26 pm
Short_Amigo wrote:
Elynosgirl wrote:
Ievikokonoe wrote:

Ievikokonoe wrote:
OSUBeaver wrote:

This made me chuckle :D My free burger is not tasty enough D:<  

More like empty beer bottle equals said item which in turn the beer bottle can be cashed in for 10 cents at a local beer store. But people don't want to put the effort of going to drag themselves to the beer store and cashing in for the 10 cents.  

more like 0.0010 let's say 1g =1$ so 10broze units are nothing but even a empty bottle(not PET) is better than a candy wrapper :)
And to be honest i didn't see many npc prices in broze units..most in silver Enocia short range teleport 50 Bronze and item merchant lv 5 potions for 30bronze each..... Lv 10 magic gear from npc (armour and weapon) cost +40silver
The loot box is like politicians ...only promises (low rate for good items) link ^^

Julia_Everwrath

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 2:59 pm
See, some people understand what I was getting at in this thread =) ...unlike some people who apparently just don't understand squat. Tisk tisk

Julia