Author Message

Julia_Everwrath

Rank 0
Joined
23 Mar 2013
Posts
15
Location
United States
PostedApr 16, 2013 2:15 am

Why is there a "Loot Box"?

Personally, I think the Loot Box is a waste of time, nothing good comes from it except maybe extremely rarely. I never got anything worth while from it at all. The potions are garbage and you also get the Sellables..but they are not even worth getting as a reward. I don't understand it at all. Wouldn't mind getting a "Lingerine Unsealer", just doesn't seem to ever be possible to get. May as well just buy it in game -.-

Julia
Advertisement

Kiryumi

Rank 3
Kiryumi
Joined
07 Jun 2009
Posts
1048
Location
United States
PostedApr 16, 2013 3:00 am
Welcome too aeria

animalpatH

Rank 0
animalpatH
Joined
25 Apr 2010
Posts
44
Location
muntinlupa city Philippines
PostedApr 16, 2013 3:07 am
Welcome to our world Very Happy ........

AeriaGames will never give you a chance...............



if they will put something awesome and a " Must To Have " item in lootbox, then i'm sure they will give you a 0.1% chance and 99.9% for craps Wink ......

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
Joined
08 Feb 2008
Posts
7124
Location
Azores Portugal
PostedApr 16, 2013 6:12 am
I may be loosing my mind but isn't it free? So do you actually end up with less than when you started using the lootbox?

Of course the big things are gonna have very low odds, they are giving it for free!

larrydamonster

Rank 2
larrydamonster
Joined
30 Mar 2011
Posts
599
Location
New York City United States
PostedApr 16, 2013 6:14 am
Its better then getting nothing

veh40

Rank 0
veh40
Joined
08 Apr 2013
Posts
17
Location
United States
PostedApr 16, 2013 6:35 am
larrydamonster wrote:
Its better then getting nothing  


Technically it's not.
It's a way for AGE to get you to install malware (Ignite) on your computer in hopes of getting something good.

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
Joined
15 Mar 2009
Posts
917
Location
Georgia United States
PostedApr 16, 2013 6:46 am
Well, Ignite installs with any client download. After that point, you don't have to use it at all. There are direct links to the game launchers that you can use instead if you don't like Ignite.

Elynosgirl

Rank 2
Elynosgirl
Joined
04 Jun 2011
Posts
428
Location
Romania
PostedApr 16, 2013 7:01 am
veh40 wrote:
larrydamonster wrote:
Its better then getting nothing  


Technically it's not.
It's a way for AGE to get you to install malware (Ignite) on your computer in hopes of getting something good.  


https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/28e53e112b58bbb04b6bcf26dc4daec15299328501b4ab608a9c9b7b608847ef/analysis/1366116058/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/41f6859d259e57b187f4ad68219ffecb5f15028b

VT found Heur.Suspicious and maybe i know the answer why (akamai->false positive)
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “.exe”

There isn't any malware in Aeria Ignite , Akamai is needed for ignite because it can download the game clients

Julia_Everwrath

Rank 0
Joined
23 Mar 2013
Posts
15
Location
United States
PostedApr 16, 2013 7:21 am
I'd rather get nothing at this rate. "Fuel Rod" "Stinger" is garbage, so why waste the time to obtain them? Hard, the potions are mostly garbage too and have very little value. I'm thinking that "animalpatH" is probably correct on this subject. Also thinking that "AeriaGames" should up the prizes to make the Loot Box worth a crap.

Julia

Elynosgirl

Rank 2
Elynosgirl
Joined
04 Jun 2011
Posts
428
Location
Romania
PostedApr 16, 2013 7:39 am   Last edited by Elynosgirl on Apr 16, 2013 7:41 am. Edited 1 time in total
Julia_Everwrath wrote:
I'd rather get nothing at this rate. "Fuel Rod" "Stinger" is garbage, so why waste the time to obtain them? ****, the potions are mostly garbage too and have very little value. I'm thinking that "animalpatH" is probably correct on this subject. Also thinking that "AeriaGames" should up the prizes to make the Loot Box worth a crap.

Julia  
The loot box's cooldown should be at least shortened with 2-3 hours or 4 >.> at the current rates i will never get something good

And there are items which are not even implemented a use for them yet (erm... at least increase the base slots for inventory and warehouse....)

  • 2 of Hearts
  • 3 of Spades

Useless Gen items (could be removed)

  • Fuel Rod
  • Stinger
  • Viscous Fluid
  • Gluey Mucus

Potions that are only one each ( at least 3 would be better rather than 1)

  • HP Rapid Regen Hypovial L1
  • SP Rapid Regen Hypovial L1
  • Base CP Hypovial
  • Blitzkrieg Hypovial (+5%)
  • Hematocrit Hypovial (+10%)
  • Base Pet Energy Drink

Usefull items and worth getting (no comments needed here)

  • EXP Boost (if not at the level cap but also good to stack for when the cap increases)
  • Lingerie Unsealer (T)
  • HP Regen Pet Datachip Lv. 1
  • Jack of Clubs (drops from monsters also and it's a available for exchange)
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: