dekuscrub08

Rank 0
dekuscrub08
PostedApr 16, 2013 12:34 pm
im not buying AP anymore, im tired of spending 2500AP on hatch backups for them all to fail on getting my digimon to 4/5. im tired of waiting for false updates and no information on what the Hard is happening... this game is the worst game aeria has picked up i feel sorry for you because JM is just taking the piss.
maybe there idea is too get players from this server to move to theres because they have file island?
Advertisement

dream_ascension

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 12:38 pm
dekuscrub08 wrote:
im not buying AP anymore, im tired of spending 2500AP on hatch backups for them all to fail on getting my digimon to 4/5. im tired of waiting for false updates and no information on what the **** is happening... this game is the worst game aeria has picked up i feel sorry for you because JM is just taking the piss.
maybe there idea is too get players from this server to move to theres because they have file island?  

That is exactly what I have been thinking as well. No more buying AP, and this whole "patch fail" thing is just a ploy to get us to move to their servers.

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedApr 16, 2013 12:57 pm
Getting back to the original post, unfortunately these are not our patch notes, they are from the Joymax client/website, our patch notes as indicated on the launcher was just a data backup.

If the patch notes contain official information, we will make an official post with patch notes for you guys Smile

Thank you for taking the time to try and keep the community informed!