Author Message

yudia

Rank 1
Joined
28 Oct 2008
Posts
358
Location
United States
PostedApr 16, 2013 7:47 am
so Joymax is not going to put File Island and the April events on the Aeria server?

are they skipping April events and then giving us May events next month? or are we stuck with March events forever and no File Island?
Advertisement

S0ulCal1ber

Rank 4
S0ulCal1ber
Joined
21 Sep 2012
Posts
1742
Location
plymouth United Kingdom
PostedApr 16, 2013 8:31 am
yudia wrote:
so Joymax is not going to put File Island and the April events on the Aeria server?

are they skipping April events and then giving us May events next month? or are we stuck with March events forever and no File Island?  



i say second option, be there own fault if they have to close the game due to not earning enough income to there business....

That_guy_VI_IX

Rank 0
Joined
23 May 2011
Posts
133
Location
Canada
PostedApr 16, 2013 8:33 am
This is what I have posted on every popular topic on the joymax forums.

Hello team Joymax. I am here on behalf of all players on Aeria's server. We are beyond disappointed with the lack of representation on our forums, and lack of representation in our server. We have no official people to truly communicate our issues with. You made us very upset with last week's failed patch on our server. 11 1/2 hour maintenance for a failed patch install... With no compensation... You must not make very much money off our server, and it is about to get worse. There are quite a few guilds that are starting a movement to not buy anymore in game items with real money. I am also joining this movement until the following issues are fixed, or at least addressed in our forums. We have no new content.. We need this patch to keep players interested in the game. We are already losing some player base.. This issue is making it worse. At least give us an ETA. Our event items are still disappearing weekly (If we don't get the new event items, at least give back our old ones you stole... Or better yet.. Give us the event items we are supposed to be getting). We also want some serious compensation. These are reasonable requests considering...


I shouldn't need to do this if there was reasonable representation from Aeria to communicate these issues promptly.

S0ulCal1ber

Rank 4
S0ulCal1ber
Joined
21 Sep 2012
Posts
1742
Location
plymouth United Kingdom
PostedApr 16, 2013 8:36 am
That_guy_VI_IX wrote:
This is what I have posted on every popular topic on the joymax forums.

Hello team Joymax. I am here on behalf of all players on Aeria's server. We are beyond disappointed with the lack of representation on our forums, and lack of representation in our server. We have no official people to truly communicate our issues with. You made us very upset with last week's failed patch on our server. 11 1/2 hour maintenance for a failed patch install... With no compensation... You must not make very much money off our server, and it is about to get worse. There are quite a few guilds that are starting a movement to not buy anymore in game items with real money. I am also joining this movement until the following issues are fixed, or at least addressed in our forums. We have no new content.. We need this patch to keep players interested in the game. We are already losing some player base.. This issue is making it worse. At least give us an ETA. Our event items are still disappearing weekly (If we don't get the new event items, at least give back our old ones you stole... Or better yet.. Give us the event items we are supposed to be getting). We also want some serious compensation. These are reasonable requests considering...


I shouldn't need to do this if there was reasonable representation from Aeria to communicate these issues promptly.  


i'll join this protest, we seem to be a side server that is not cared about

pokemonlight

Rank 1
pokemonlight
Joined
22 Mar 2013
Posts
316
Location
Germany
PostedApr 16, 2013 10:48 am
I would love to read an Aeria GM statement to that lateness of those lazy JM people.. -.-
And if that JM-statement in another thread is real, it's true that JM doesn't give a single f-word

dream_ascension

Rank 0
Joined
12 Mar 2013
Posts
5
Location
Canada
PostedApr 16, 2013 11:04 am
pokemonlight wrote:
I would love to read an Aeria GM statement to that lateness of those lazy JM people.. -.-
And if that JM-statement in another thread is real, it's true that JM doesn't give a single f-word  


won't happen.

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
Joined
09 Aug 2011
Posts
1810
Location
Aeria Games, CA United States
PostedApr 16, 2013 11:14 am
Hey guys,

We understand your concern regarding this issue, and unfortunately I do not receive information as quickly as I did before. If we do hear anything we will let you know.

dream_ascension

Rank 0
Joined
12 Mar 2013
Posts
5
Location
Canada
PostedApr 16, 2013 11:15 am
GM_Hadouken wrote:
Hey guys,

We understand your concern regarding this issue, and unfortunately I do not receive information as quickly as I did before. If we do hear anything we will let you know.  


You guys "usually" do.

MalachiteDragon

Rank 0
MalachiteDragon
Joined
29 Jan 2009
Posts
59
Location
Mesquite United States
PostedApr 16, 2013 11:22 am
Hey hey, be nice to the GM. They don't *have* to tell us anything if it isn't absolutely critical.

pokemonlight

Rank 1
pokemonlight
Joined
22 Mar 2013
Posts
316
Location
Germany
PostedApr 16, 2013 12:29 pm
They should replace the JM staff with the Aeria staff..
The people here care and are answering
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: