novasiriflame

Rank 0
novasiriflame
PostedApr 15, 2013 9:49 pm

Maintenance Notes 04/15-16/2013

Fresh from the DMO Facebook!
Hello tamers! The Gates to Digiworld will be closed from 13:00 ~ 18:00 Joymax Standard Time due to Weekly Server Maintenance.

Joymax
Inspection period: April 16, 2013; 13:00~18:00 (5H) Joymax Standard Time

Aeria
Inspection period: April 16, 2013; 21:00 PM ~ April 17, 2013; 1:00 AM (5H) Pacific Standard Time

<Game Update>
•Patch
-Monster card drop bug will be fixed
-Salamon become Gizumon bug will be fixed
•Item provision
- The winners will be received the items of event as below
-You’ll get to determine the Agumon(black)’s Battle ranking (forum event)
•Facebook Event (MASTERS OF DIGIWORLD Week 2 Quiz) will start.
Advertisement

Cookie0s

Rank 2
Cookie0s
PostedApr 15, 2013 10:07 pm
Any chance of a server upgrade? We've been getting trapped out of the server everyday, and it takes us 30minutes-1hour to log on.

Awesome pet rock from Rabbittt ???? Level 54 Ravager/Gunslinger Guild: Noblesse

novasiriflame

Rank 0
novasiriflame
PostedApr 15, 2013 10:08 pm
Not likely, so far it's only showing a bug fix for the JoyMax servers. In relation to a Carding bug that occurred where no matter your level or any conditions, Card Monsters dropped NO loot. And the odd occasion of a Salamon egg hatching into Gizumon.

Thus far no update has been posted for our server.

Cookie0s

Rank 2
Cookie0s
PostedApr 15, 2013 10:09 pm
novasiriflame wrote:
Not likely, so far it's only showing a bug fix for the JoyMax servers. In relation to a Carding bug that occurred where no matter your level or any conditions, Card Monsters dropped NO loot. And the odd occasion of a Salamon egg hatching into Gizumon.

Thanks for the quick reply :]

Awesome pet rock from Rabbittt ???? Level 54 Ravager/Gunslinger Guild: Noblesse

lostsword92

Rank 2
lostsword92
PostedApr 15, 2013 10:10 pm
We have been forgotten.
We are treated as an extra server Mad

Just sad. We will miss the April event (for the Badge) + Hunting event (Etcs Hunting) from File Island.
Needed Fruits to upgrade my digis.... Owells. (Im sure newbies needed evos as well)
Thought that finally, u guys remembered us. The Aeria Server, but nehs. -_-

On a side-note, correct me if im wrong. As compared to Wolfteam (Softnyx server vs AG), their PMs are allowed to make their own events / weekly sales etcs. But look at AG, we are so lagging behind (yeah, its new server, but pls. At least say something about the File Island?)

And not a G.M has stood out to state clearly why it happened. And compensation? I dont really need one. But at least a proper apology on the forum? Like a thread about it? No.
This leads me to my next point of rant.

G.Ms merely serve as a "celebrity" purpose only as i can see in forums/in-game. They are our only bridge to high-ups but..... nehs >.> We need a team of G.S players who have immense knowledge, best some from KDMO/Joymax to share the experience around.

Why players?
Cuz by being a player himself, he know what we are going through. The G.Ms are so high up there, they cant see anything at all. I shall not comment on their game knowledge. It's just...... Google > them. We need a team of G.S Players, "instead of Please Send in a Ticket cuz idk anything".

And on a side-note, pls get some more dividers for forums. Namely Guild, Training Parties, Arts/Siggies/Screenies, ChillSpots (For non-DMO related chats). Had been raised up so many times. But ignored.

flashzapper

Rank 0
flashzapper
PostedApr 15, 2013 10:10 pm
no File island... useless maintenance for Aeria Server

lostsword92

Rank 2
lostsword92
PostedApr 15, 2013 10:11 pm
novasiriflame wrote:

Practically nth for us. Nothing's mentioned. Wont be expecting much from this patch either.
What im scared of is, they gonna take away the BCs AGAIN, even though new patch aint up.
#Just saying

novasiriflame

Rank 0
novasiriflame
PostedApr 15, 2013 10:14 pm
I'll be keeping tabs on the Facebook, twitter and DigimonRPG forums for any possible updates. The most we can do for now is hope they 'sneak' in the file island fix for us along with the Card Bug Fix.

But don't count your chickens before they hatch.

yoonahead

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2013 10:16 pm
flashzapper wrote:
no File island... useless maintenance for Aeria Server  

I agree just fixing the bug and not updating it with File Island this is a useless maintenance. We are way behind Joymax by the time we get it the event would be almost done.

sang06

Rank 3
sang06
PostedApr 15, 2013 10:22 pm
Looks like someone beat me to it.

What is signature, etc.